PDA

View Full Version : Help with da ra lie

SoundMasterLuku
31-10-2004, 08:39 PM
I despretly need tips on how to beat da ra lie im an fonewmn and i only use magic.

Shadamoo
31-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Im not sure with that, but I would get yourself a Slicer that you can use, because Slicers are your best friend. I think Dal Ra Lie (Ultimate, right?) is weak to Foie techs, so getting a Club Of Laconium or Hildebear Cane to boost Foie might help.

SoundMasterLuku
31-10-2004, 09:10 PM
I'll see but but i usede my rafoie on him and it did like 79 damgae with my fire scepter agni equiped
and ult yes.

masterofchaos
31-10-2004, 10:13 PM
use gizonde and guess what some guy just gave me a storm wand indra right after we beat the dragon boss he dropped un teked yey :)

Serpent7
01-11-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm pretty sure this should be in the help forum by the way...

(Or is this to do with a quest/challenge?)

Obviously, multi hitting techs, even if they're weak, it multiplies the damage by about 10...

mimas
01-11-2004, 10:10 PM
I agree - I'm not sure this needs to be in this forum, but the Help forum shouldn't be it either as that's technical support, at least in theory.
I'd say this needs to be in Lobby...

Heavy_Arsenal
02-11-2004, 04:53 AM
i agree it should be in the lobby but only use rafoie on him and never stop casting!

Frank_Ceng
02-11-2004, 05:02 AM
No no no no no!!! DO NOT constantly cast fire spells on him, better yet. Zonde is a good choice. The trick is that his weak spot is the mask that's covering it's face. Destroy that and then cast Zonde on his face or whatever. It'll do 120 at level 15 zonde for me since I'm a Humar but maybe more if you're force. Go for only his face when it comes to magic, any other part besides his face De Rol Lie is pratically immune to or highly resistant to. I'm a Humar and I took him down easily to tell you the truth. But really bring a slicer if you can. Physical attacks are your friend in this boss battle. Good luck and don't forget to destroy his mask and use Zonde Only on his head.i agree it should be in the lobby but only use rafoie on him and never stop casting!

Serpent7
02-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Rafoie is what I suggested...

And this can go in the help forum, it's not just for technical support.

Frank_Ceng
03-11-2004, 06:27 AM
Ya, I'm not a expert either. I also have no experiences with a Force so I shouldn't even be suggesting stuff here. I just gave my opinion....