PDA

View Full Version : SEGA's official EU cup (ep3)

Zallya
30-10-2004, 10:45 AM
From what i have heard, SEGA is hosting an official tournament in december. I do not know what it is going to be called so i am refering to it as the EU cup (since japan and america have already had their official tourneys), and i know only people with EU hunters licences can participate.
From what i have heard, SEGA has a representative watching every battle you play against humans. They choose the 32 best (in their opinion- rank such as 2353:rookie and level do not affect your chances of being chosen) and invite them to participate. I think that a ship will be made to host this tournament (as it was with the famitsu and gather cup's). It is being hosted in December, exact date unknown. This information has all been heard on PSO, however the person who told me said that they recieved a mail from their watcher once.

Ria
30-10-2004, 11:48 AM
What are the chances of any of us being picked x_x

*is only a mere lv 3 rookie*

Zallya
30-10-2004, 11:50 AM
The chances of being picked depends on how well you battle against humans, i think they will probably mail you if you have been selected. And as for my rank... 156:LORD >.>

cHiLLaR
30-10-2004, 12:57 PM
I think its like on the Cups for jp and us.
You got a day or so and have to get points in special turneys you can choose and the turney menu.
The bests of it will get in the finals of the cup.