PDA

View Full Version : C-mode question about S-ranks

PSO Paul
27-09-2004, 10:43 PM
:cool: on C-mode do u get 2 get a S-rank wep offline??? :chinese:

azurevipa
27-09-2004, 11:42 PM
nope you can only get a s-rank wep online if you do c-mode of line you get the crazy tune which just looks cool

Omar
28-09-2004, 02:42 PM
nope you can only get a s-rank wep online if you do c-mode of line you get the crazy tune which just looks cool
Nope. If you do cmode offline, you get one of the "comedy weapons" as they are usually referred to.

Crazy Tune is just one of them, but none of them are really worth the hassle it takes to get a team for offline cmode.

Zen
30-09-2004, 12:25 PM
Nope. If you do cmode offline, you get one of the "comedy weapons" as they are usually referred to.

Crazy Tune is just one of them, but none of them are really worth the hassle it takes to get a team for offline cmode.

I was wondering, What the Heck do you get for C-Mode Offline in Ep2?

I know 1 of the Items is a Blue Ring, but other than that i dunno...If it is worth it...(My Brother and I Might do Ep2 C-mode Offline)

volkenconker
02-10-2004, 07:28 PM
u only get ep 1 c-mode

Spidy
02-10-2004, 10:15 PM
u only get ep 1 c-mode
actually, in PSO+, you get c-mode for ep. 2 offline, along with West Tower, East Tower, Seat of the Heart, and the Central Dome Fire Swirl quests.

volkenconker
03-10-2004, 07:26 PM
how do u unlock ep. 2 c-mode do you have to beat ep 1 c-mode

Spidy
03-10-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't think you can do it without +...but if you DO have + you can just select it under offline multiplayer.

Shadamoo
04-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Ep2 challenge is PSO+ only.

Just a small question: What ranks are there? And if you complete challenge mode, do you always get a item?
Thnx, even if its off topic.

digigram
23-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Ep2 challenge is PSO+ only.

Just a small question: What ranks are there? And if you complete challenge mode, do you always get a item?
Thnx, even if its off topic.

here is a small amount of offline prizes you get for getting S-rank.. (not SRANK weapons)

sambas maracas
toy hammer
crazy tune
twin chakram
ummmmmmmmmmmm
technical crozier?

GOD shields (different for different ranks and episodes I believe)

Shadamoo
23-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Not Technical Crozier and Twin Chakram.
I think Chameleon Scythe is one of them.
So does that mean the Offline prizes for Ep2 Challenge are the same as Ep1 offline prizes?

PSO Paul
24-10-2004, 02:07 PM
:cool: please continue this info is gona come very much in handy lol if u can get the twin chakram yay iv wanted them for so long they are my faverite dagger weps and as for the chamilion sythe i thought that was just on blue berst am i mistakan please continue on this matter ferther i want to know more than to game desighners with an initube i like being random can u tell lol :chinese:

Double Edge
24-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Umm, I have nothing to say except:

I don't believe Twin Chakrams is an item obtainable through Ep. 1 C-Mode but I do know that the Chameleon Scythe is!. ^_^

PSO Paul
25-10-2004, 08:09 PM
:cool: ok my mate said he is a oran and he found a twin chakram of a tolow or howeva its spelt sow its all good i got a lv 38 oran force so its all good:chinese:

C@pricornus
28-10-2004, 03:18 PM
If you complete C mode ONLINE, and finish it within the given time (- 7hours for ep1, - 5 hours for ep2) you get an S-rank.
Those rewards are called S-rank weapons (and all have the golden photon colour for ep1 Srank rewards)
All these weapons should be known by now:
S-rank sword
S-rank Partisan

The A and B rank prizes are the 2 GOD shields (so upon completion with the worst possible time you will always have at least 1 prize, being the B rank GOD shield)

If you complete C mode OFFLINE, and finish it within the given time (- 7hours for ep1, - 5 hours for ep2 -> this is only for PSO+ (and you do not need to complete Cmode ep1 to start ep2) you get an S-rank too.
Those S rank prizes are usually called 'joke weapons' and are the same for both episodes:

Crazy tune
http://www.tiscaliplaza.be/pictest/IbukiOnStage.png
Samba Maracas
http://www.tiscaliplaza.be/pictest/DoTheSamba.png
Toy Hammer
http://www.tiscaliplaza.be/pictest/S-rankHammer.jpg
Chameleon Scythe
Broom
Huge Battle Fan
Akiko Wok
Broom
Flower Cane

All other items not mentioned in this list are in no sense Offline srank weapons (Twin chakram,...)

For offline ep1 you get 2 GOD shields for A and B ranks.
Ep2 rewards you with the blue and green ring for A and B ranks.

Hope this will help solve all the previous confusion I read above my post :P

Shadamoo
28-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Yay, Im guaranteed to get something from Challenge!! WAHEY!

HUchamp
30-10-2004, 05:29 PM
trust me on this.. if your completeing offline Ep 1, try and beat it fast.. me and my friends beat it twice and got a Gods Sheild Senru or somthing like that cuz we beat it too slow and its horible. Secret Gear is better. but the second time we beat it under 7 hrs and got Samba Maracas, Crazy Tune, and Akios Wok and there really fun. so try and beat it under 7hrs or its a total waste offline..

Dion Decross
04-11-2004, 03:04 AM
Thanks for all the Info on Challenge mode. that answered some things for me.