PDA

View Full Version : Server Downtime

Sol
23-09-2004, 07:45 PM
You may have noticed that ragol.co.uk was down for most of today.. the sites host suspended the account as a result of complaints that we are sending visitors spam emails.

This is the third time we have received a warning and ive even made a post about it previously: http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2545

IF YOU DONT WANT TO RECEIVE THREAD REPLY NOTIFICATION EMAILS THEN TURN IT OFF IN YOUR CONTROL PANEL! When you register you are actually asked whether you would like this option on or off.

Unfortunately ive had to ban one of this forums members so as the site could be reactivated.

DARKMATTER
23-09-2004, 09:10 PM
hm... dam people blaming you for something they did. I dont mind what i get from you at least it notifies me if one of the posts im in has a new thingy in it. reading's fun. Now you choobs who keep reporting betta smarting up o yeah if i need to mention the admin and staff can ban ur ip if needed and delete ur account so no more mishabs will happen. Tell you this though i dont want this site to be taking down. This is an awesome site.

Sol
23-09-2004, 09:14 PM
Tell you this though i dont want this site to be taking down. This is an awesome site.

Makes everyones hard work worth it :)

shelly
24-09-2004, 08:21 AM
sorry to hear that the clowns could have just removed them selfs in the link or the control box like you say with my forums i get ppl saying who are you ect they joined at one time and forgot all about or left but forgot to disable the account etc.

It is not as if you send 3 mails a day what is there problems

Jimbo1990
24-09-2004, 08:33 AM
I wondered why this site weren't working yesterday now i know... a buch of fools who don't reading the member introduction info even a 6 year old knows that you should read it....

Serpent7
24-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Kinda ironic, the ones who stop the email via the control panel didn't get the email...

Well, anyway, when I heard I put up a webpage temporarily, so it's a shame you didn't hear... :(

Phantom_RAcast
24-09-2004, 05:20 PM
stupid idiots reporting spam, but I sure am glad its back :)

Judgment
25-09-2004, 10:35 PM
i was wondering why it was down..........................damm idiots

Serpent7
26-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Well, that shows what it's like to by passive about reading the rules etc....

flickynick
26-09-2004, 04:16 PM
I wondered what happened, im also glad its back :D

I don't get why they reported ive heard you say unsubscribe loads of times, and it isn't hard to delete emails aswell

Serpent7
26-09-2004, 04:18 PM
That's beside that point.

Rena Mew-Mew
23-10-2004, 01:13 AM
interesting.. i never read the stuff on it.. ill say this.. even i found how to turn the stuff of.. actually key words like email... i tend to uncheck.. cause i hate emails.. period ><