PDA

View Full Version : Elder scrolls: Morrowind

Dkgamer
17-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Does anyone still play Morrowind on the Xbox? I play the game of the year edition.

Ro24
18-09-2004, 07:47 PM
I originally brought morrowind, then when the expansion pack came out i sold the other. Anyway i still play morrowind i have much to explore!

Archer
18-09-2004, 11:43 PM
I played it all on PC, bought all the expansions before Goty came out. Now on the xbox, I have game of the year and beat it again :P....its a good game, crashy though :P.

Dkgamer
20-09-2004, 12:19 PM
I have a question, on the solsteheim island (the one with the snow) on the goty edition, there are corpses covered in a block of ice in some of the caves, how do you break the ice? anyone know?

Black Flames
15-10-2004, 01:19 PM
is it a good investment? i wanna buy it, but im just not sure, the graphics arent exactly to promising...but all in all it seems ok

Dkgamer
15-10-2004, 01:39 PM
is it a good investment? i wanna buy it, but im just not sure, the graphics arent exactly to promising...but all in all it seems ok
If you like rpg's this game is a very good investment, it is very open ended and theres plenty to do, you wont get bored in a hurry. The graphics may not be the best on xbox but they get the job done and the water and weather effects are pretty good.

Sheik
15-10-2004, 05:00 PM
I bought the version for PC, my friend has it for Xbox but it seems harder than the PC version because the controls are simplified. A mouse and keyboard on a computer work better than a controller for this game. It's still a great game no matter what you get it on I just like the PC version better.

Dkgamer
18-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Yeah its a great game, cant wait for elder scrolls 4!

Archer
23-10-2004, 10:58 PM
I have a question, on the solsteheim island (the one with the snow) on the goty edition, there are corpses covered in a block of ice in some of the caves, how do you break the ice? anyone know?

alright, I know this is old but I'll address this :P.

*Spoiler*

if you do the East Company quests in Soltheim, you'll get the Ancient Ice Pick or something. Have that in your inventory (or maybe equiped) and talk to the block (you know, A) and it'll beat a piece of the ice which is called Stalrihm (spelling?). Now, you take that to the person your refered to and they'll make it into armour or weapons. The armour is quite good, on the PC it was light but I like the Goty edition changed it to medium. Oh, and inorder to get them to make it for you, you must first kill the assasin lady trying to kill them. Shes nearby.

Black Flames
27-10-2004, 01:12 PM
hmmm ice pic......block of ice.....i see a connection! LOL

QueazyCorpse
05-11-2004, 11:22 PM
I have the GOTY edition on xbox and I really enjoy it. The graphics are not the greatest but I could stand there and watch the water for awhile as it looks sweet. Mine use to crash often till my philips drove broke (after about 3 months of use, motor to open door fried out) and I replaced it (I hate sending things in for warranty work) with a new thomson, no problems now. :)

Jimbo1990
16-11-2004, 05:22 PM
I finished everything on morrowind for the PC (i got the second ever copyWOO HOO!) so i got morrowind GOTY on the Xbox need any help And i'll tell you what to do (my sis say i am a Guru conserning morrowind)
Need help? PM me!