PDA

View Full Version : My classic favourites

Ria
11-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Super metroid - SNES: It's so long and entertaining at every turn. The one moment that gets my blood pumping is the part in Norfair (sp?) where you race to the top away from the lava. But the ending part with the 2 min time limit really gets me going. MOVE YOUR ASS SAMUS! Hehe never failed that part, luckily o_o;

Legend of Zelda - SNES: The puzzles never seem to let you down, the graphics are so cute ^_^

WHat are your classic favourites and why? :o

Sd28
11-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Super metroid - SNES: It's so long and entertaining at every turn. The one moment that gets my blood pumping is the part in Norfair (sp?) where you race to the top away from the lava. But the ending part with the 2 min time limit really gets me going. MOVE YOUR ASS SAMUS! Hehe never failed that part, luckily o_o;

Legend of Zelda - SNES: The puzzles never seem to let you down, the graphics are so cute ^_^

seiken detsu 3

tales of phanasia

and star ocean

dnd
11-09-2004, 06:20 PM

i like both and also secret of mana(sp?)even though i am like lv93 on my main char and got the bast armour on all the chars and magic i just have to kill the boss again and again .about super metroid at the end when it is a 3 min time limit does any1 know wot the chicks do?(i always let them go donno y)i have got a 100% at long last my file time says 37:25 time(finding secrets)

K8lin
11-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Any of the sonic games, especially dr robotniks mean bean machine, I was totally addicted to that.

Ria
11-09-2004, 07:56 PM
i like both and also secret of mana(sp?)even though i am like lv93 on my main char and got the bast armour on all the chars and magic i just have to kill the boss again and again .about super metroid at the end when it is a 3 min time limit does any1 know wot the chicks do?(i always let them go donno y)i have got a 100% at long last my file time says 37:25 time(finding secrets)

If you complete the game under 3 hours, Samus sheds her armour and you see her only wearing nickers and a vest :P

However I belive you have to find ALOt of items aswell.

Dkgamer
29-09-2004, 02:22 PM
My favourite classic games are:

Toejam & Earl (Megadrive)-This is still one of my favourite games ever, its just so fun to play!

Streets of rage (Megadrive)- When i first got this for the megadrive, i couldnt stop playing it for weeks. One of the greatest multiplayer games ever.

Mortal Kombat (Snes)- This is just a classic, i love mortal kombat games.

Altered beast (Megadrive)- Another fine Megadrive multiplayer game, what can i say, i love megadrive ^_^

decswxaqz
29-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Ria - I'm not sure but you usually have to get 100% items to see semi-naked Semus. What a cheap way to get boys to play your game to the death eh? ^_^;;;; I'm still trying to look for one item hehehe jk

Same as someone. I love all the Sonic games. Apart from those, Revenge of Shinobi, Golden Axe, Rouge (PC. Probably before most of you lot were born =P).

Dkgamer
30-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Ahhh Golden axe, i forgot about that. i love that game, infact i love all of the golden axe games!
Megadrive had a few of those side scrolling multiplayer games like SOR and golden axe. Megadrive was cool :cool: :P

azurevipa
01-10-2004, 02:24 AM
whoah!! golden axe is an old 1 i remember playing that on the master system but my fave has got to be alex the kid it was just so addictive

Sd28
10-10-2004, 01:43 PM
ah yes the almighty golden axe how i have missed it

oh and rise from your graveb

cOoLdUdE
10-10-2004, 01:51 PM
My favourite classic games are:

Toejam & Earl (Megadrive)-This is still one of my favourite games ever, its just so fun to play!

Mortal Kombat (Snes)- This is just a classic, i love mortal kombat games.

Best games EVER!!!! Toejam and earl=the best game I ever played, I used to play it 24/7 my bro got to level 7 or somethin

Mortal combat= Best fighting game I ever played.I played /w my friends alot on it but they stopped playing because I was too good :D =)

(Note:I played both games /w the sega genesis system)

Shifty
10-10-2004, 07:34 PM
all the old megadrive sonic games where fantastic
streets of rage(megadrive)
outrun(master system & megadrive)
alex the kid (master system)
altered beast was great aswell
i used to enjoy the fifa games on the megadrive as a nipper

Gao Than
12-10-2004, 03:49 PM
my favs are...Super Metroid on SNES and...oh dang....i cant remember the name :'( Its that Mario and Luigi game for the SNES, help me out plz. I sold my SNES and all games for like $30 and used that money to buy a GBASP, it rocks. :D

Ria
12-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Ria - I'm not sure but you usually have to get 100% items to see semi-naked Semus. What a cheap way to get boys to play your game to the death eh? ^_^;;;; I'm still trying to look for one item hehehe jk

100% items... oh yeah that's a condition. But I'm sure you need to do it all in 3 hours or less. One item just baffles me! It's in the entrance of the water area, it's stuck in the wall. Right get me a drill someone :S

dnd
12-10-2004, 06:59 PM
100% items... oh yeah that's a condition. But I'm sure you need to do it all in 3 hours or less. One item just baffles me! It's in the entrance of the water area, it's stuck in the wall. Right get me a drill someone :S
have u tryed superjumping at it. u go though the frist door then open the door again. open all the blocky things then u gharge dash. i think thats the one ur on about in the big,big,big tall room if not then opps