PDA

View Full Version : Which Is Better?

Hawk
10-09-2004, 07:18 PM
which one do you think is the best!? i think x-box is so dumb! he should have stuck with computers and let playstation and nintendo battle it out for who is the best!

but of coarse gamecube is better!

Ivan
10-09-2004, 08:18 PM
*Moved to Other Gaming*

Also please do not double post. It is against our forum rules. If you haven't read them please do so (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35).

Ro24
14-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Gamecube cause its a lot smoother than other two, also dont get many glitches.

Ash L-M
14-09-2004, 10:03 AM
GC, better games (My opinion, don't want an arguement)

Hawk
15-09-2004, 04:03 AM
so far it looks like a landslide!

-Hawk

Sheik
15-09-2004, 06:06 AM
I'd say Gamecube, I don't go for Xbox or PS2 because I don't buy a console JUST BECAUSE it has a harddrive you can put music on, or plays dvds. I stuck with Nintendo because I'm all for quality....not quantity, sure Nintendo may have fewer games available but why should I abandon the company that revolutionized gaming and has stronger ties with SEGA.

Hawk
15-09-2004, 03:43 PM
I'd say Gamecube, I don't go for Xbox or PS2 because I don't buy a console JUST BECAUSE it has a harddrive you can put music on, or plays dvds. I stuck with Nintendo because I'm all for quality....not quantity, sure Nintendo may have fewer games available but why should I abandon the company that revolutionized gaming and has stronger ties with SEGA.

not to mention less glichy. i played a ps2 game last weekend and we made fun of it because when my guy would sheth is sword i would come out the sides of it the whole time. it looked like he had two swords!

-Hawk

Dkgamer
15-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Yep, the gamecube is truly the king of modern day consoles :)