PDA

View Full Version : weapons emblem?

Hawk
10-09-2004, 05:01 AM
i did the offline quest called secret package. after completing the quest and just before getting my reward i talked to some people in town and one of them gave me a weapons emblem and said that 4 other people had to approve of me. what does the weapons emblem do and where are the other 4 people?

-Hawk

Shadamoo
11-09-2004, 08:40 PM
The weapons emblem allows you to eventually get the 'Akikos Frying Pan' item, which is most likely to be the first Katana style weapon you will find.
The other approvals are in:
Gran Squall, Value Of Money, Claiming A Stake and The Lost Bride
Then you redo Secret Delivery, but talk to the guy who gave you the weapons emblem. The you talk to someone else, and you get the 'Frying Pan of Kireek pwnage' as I call it.

EDIT: Was playing through quests as my force character, and found one of the approvals in The Lost Bride.

Orphen
12-09-2004, 04:43 AM
Hehehe, sadly it took me forever to get the akikos frying pan. X_x. Was probably one of the last katana-style weapons I got, well, I always knew how, I just never really felt like doing this stuff offline.

Hawk
12-09-2004, 03:54 PM
i was wondering what i should do thanks

-Hawk

Kal
12-09-2004, 08:13 PM
i like it it's cool and funny, but i wanna know is how to get akkiko's wok, any ideas?

Hawk
12-09-2004, 08:19 PM
i've never heard of it.

-Hawk

Orphen
13-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Oh, Akikos wok, I believe it is from one of the holiday items. (Easter egg, I am 95% sure.) Fun weapon. Dagger type weapon, it's a wok and a spoon.

Hawk
13-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Holiday..Items?

-Hawk

Orphen
13-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Yes. Holiday Items. As far as I know there are three of them, with an addition being the pretty much worthless Valentine's day Chocolate. There are Easter Eggs, Christmas Presents, and Jack-O-Lanterns. When you use them, they give you a special item. to obtain them you need to perform a certain task within the holiday quests. (The servers usually update to suit the holiday about a week in advance) And well, in order to obtain the wok, when easter comes around, get yourself an egg and use it offline, if you get an item you do not want, then just soft reset so the game doesn't save. =)

Hawk
13-09-2004, 08:44 PM
oh.. so you have to be on line to get the holiday items.

-Hawk

Orphen
13-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Yes. One of the many perks of paying 8.95$ a month.

Hawk
14-09-2004, 05:21 AM
even if i was able to play online it would be no fun because our internet is as fast as rock so it really doesn't bother me.

-Hawk

Orphen
14-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Well, I guess that would ruin your dreams of getting yourself that Akikos wok, as well as being able to play online. Too bad you guys in UK barely have Cable modems. :P Like the older days here in US. You were a god if you had any form of cable.

Hawk
15-09-2004, 03:51 AM
Well, I guess that would ruin your dreams of getting yourself that Akikos wok, as well as being able to play online. Too bad you guys in UK barely have Cable modems. :P Like the older days here in US. You were a god if you had any form of cable.

sigh..all my dreams worthless! (lol)

-Hawk

Wolf
16-09-2004, 03:04 AM
Worthless dreams are fun. Either that or I have nothing better to do. I wouldn't mind having that Akikos Frying Pan either though. Sounds fun!
(But first I must finish my Card Collection)

Orphen
16-09-2004, 04:55 AM
It was wierd, because I already had an akikos frying pan when ratts gave it to me. Unless you mean in episode 1 and 2, then I managed to get one only recently. its weak, but fun to use!

mimas
19-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Gotta love the sound it makes when it smacks a monster in the face, eh Orphen?

Orphen
20-09-2004, 05:03 AM
That's right. The nice panging of metal against a monster is priceless. Quite the enjoyable weapon.