PDA

View Full Version : New Rule to be enforced at mod admins discression

SirTom909
04-09-2004, 06:47 PM
ive noticed certain members r joining a clan the switching again, fair enough, perhaps individuals may wish to change, but to do it more than once is really taking the mic, can this be stopped please.

Omar
06-09-2004, 12:10 PM
I don't really see how a user changing clans could be against any rule. It is annoying for the clans involved, but surely you should just be glad that such a person is no longer in your clan?

Master Force23
10-09-2004, 08:34 PM
you mean someone can't be in a lot of klans?

SirTom909
28-09-2004, 10:00 AM
you mean someone can't be in a lot of klans?

kinda, ur either in a clan or ya not,u cant decide to join a party and join another willy nilly, it just doesnt work

Jimbo1990
12-11-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm trying to start my own clan for Hunter users.

Gotien
15-11-2004, 07:14 AM
...thats nice.. plz try to stay on topic.. or at least make a worth while post that will keep people occupied... anyways *rolls eyes* yea i hear you if you are in a clan and you want to leave that's cool but dont do it more than once, that makes you look like a flake and an overall half-a$$ player in my book

DarkMagician
22-11-2004, 12:56 PM
This is a good thread. I agree, if someone joins a clan, they shold have a minimum staying time at least... a month sound good? You listening mods? More of my wisdom or free!

Master Force23
22-11-2004, 09:50 PM
This is a good thread. I agree, if someone joins a clan, they shold have a minimum staying time at least... a month sound good? You listening mods? More of my wisdom or free!

hopefully that will be something to look at by the mods.

Sol
24-11-2004, 02:42 PM
We can't really force someone to be a part of a klan/usergroup if they dont want to or have lost interest.

If you have concerns that someone is already in a klan or is constantly switching usergroups you can check the 'forum leaders' section where it lists all the members in the different groups. It is really down to the actual klan's leader/s to allow/disallow join requests through their user cp.