PDA

View Full Version : im back...and it sucked

sliced bread
20-08-2004, 09:58 PM
GODDAMNIT, camping blew hard, maybe cuz i didnt **** or masturbate for SIX DAYS or that the entire time was spent within fifteen feet of my mom....but it was six days of pure ****! i cant believe i even went...i kinda knew that the trip would suck but the fact that i could go surfing was dancing in the back of my head....the surfing part was fun, but every time i looked twards the shore i saw my FAT mother!!!!!!!!! i had to load and un load the truck, and still work my ass of at the camp site.....maybe the trip sucked cuz i slept on the hard cold ground for nearly a week, or i didnt have many oppertunities to play my game boy....but one things for shure, that was my last camping trip with my family EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

PSOfReAk22
20-08-2004, 10:56 PM
ok, sit down, take a deep breath and take a chill pill.

misterbud
21-08-2004, 03:53 AM
Hmm, sorry to hear that, on my reacent backpacking trip we had an awsome time...albeit it wasn't with my family... :P

sliced bread
21-08-2004, 03:59 AM
its really nobodys fault that i had a bad time, but im just glad that im home, and i finally shat.....

Lionheart
21-08-2004, 06:22 AM
man that blows, but at least you got to surf...if you're mom didn't have the radius of a whale, I'd say put your hand up to block the view but that won't work with her...

sliced bread
21-08-2004, 04:18 PM
a whale is calling her thin, id say texas radius......

Lionheart
21-08-2004, 08:20 PM
that's a better way of putting it I suppose.

sliced bread
22-08-2004, 04:05 AM
ive been around it longer than you so i see it more sad to say.....

Sd28
23-08-2004, 12:50 AM
ive been around it longer than you so i see it more sad to say.....

oh well as they sucks to be you at times don't it

njdss4
23-08-2004, 03:26 AM
Camping with family always blows. I have never camped with more than one family member so I consider myself lucky. Every other time I've gone camping it's been with 20 or more friends (okay fine, it was many years ago in NJ and it was boy scouts but it was still fun). But I'll never go camping again if I don't have to cuz I know it would have to be with family from now on.

Lionheart
23-08-2004, 04:47 AM
not necessarily, me, you and sliced bread and the joe could go.

Zer0
23-08-2004, 11:27 PM
OY USHOULD WRITE A BOOK! I CUTE LIL BOOK THAT IS FLUFFY! I WOULD BUY IT... IT WOULD BGE CALLED...

MoO nO pOO
OH OH! and add Picutes! LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!

sliced bread
24-08-2004, 05:36 PM
OY USHOULD WRITE A BOOK! I CUTE LIL BOOK THAT IS FLUFFY! I WOULD BUY IT... IT WOULD BGE CALLED...

MoO nO pOO
OH OH! and add Picutes! LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!
im already writing a book: "Spilt Coffee- The True Story Behind Sliced Bread"...it should be available whenever i actually write more than a title page....and id go camping again only if it was with friends..... :beard:

Lionheart
24-08-2004, 06:13 PM
MoO nO PoO...lol reminds me of Munch Crunch lmao.

njdss4
24-08-2004, 09:56 PM
How does the squirrel eat? NIBBLE BIBBLE NIBBLE BIBBLE
omfg that book was hilarious. We should have gotten it and then taken it on a camping trip and read it for all to hear.

Sd28
24-08-2004, 11:41 PM
???????????????????????????.................
what the hell have u all been sniffing besided crack and dope

njdss4
24-08-2004, 11:51 PM
lol it's a book that contains the knowledge of the universe. It asks the most profound of questions. All should read this book.

Sd28
25-08-2004, 12:22 AM
lol it's a book that contains the knowledge of the universe. It asks the most profound of questions. All should read this book.

okay then *mutters* crack heads

Zer0
25-08-2004, 01:05 AM
i DONT DOPE I DUPE! lOL IM JOKING... I HATE DUPING...

sliced bread
25-08-2004, 05:58 PM
sd28-i dont do drugs...if i was on drugs i doubt i could write a book as powerful as "spilt coffee-the thue story behind sliced bread"

njdss4-its true, my book asks the almighty question...."how do you eat?"....lol

zer0-...........??.......??...uh hunh........

Sd28
25-08-2004, 06:18 PM
sd28-i dont do drugs...if i was on drugs i doubt i could write a book as powerful as "spilt coffee-the thue story behind sliced bread"

njdss4-its true, my book asks the almighty question...."how do you eat?"....lol

zer0-...........??.......??...uh hunh........

okay im going to walk away from zero very slowly

oh and bread man is this a book on sliced breads history or u

sliced bread
25-08-2004, 06:39 PM
no..well chapter seven is but its only three pages...the book is about.........well........hmmmm................wel l ill post a copy on the site when im done.... :cool:

Zer0
26-08-2004, 04:23 AM
Sry... I got crazy... I want to read your book.. I wrote one during my sad times... And the book acually got made... On the card picture book stuff. Though i dont wanted it sold or made to multipul copies i did alow it to be turned into a play...

sliced bread
26-08-2004, 04:34 AM
Sry... I got crazy... I want to read your book.. I wrote one during my sad times... And the book acually got made... On the card picture book stuff. Though i dont wanted it sold or made to multipul copies i did alow it to be turned into a play...
ok, my books done when i go to lionhearts house ill scan the book on the net...he has a scannar and i dont.... :'(

Lionheart
26-08-2004, 05:01 AM
feel free to do so, but I'm going to close this now since we are all off topic.