PDA

View Full Version : EP3 torni

dnd
19-08-2004, 05:04 PM
i am thinking of a small torni on ep3 soon when people have it and can go online maybe october not sure, it well be 1 on 1 or teams not sure PSOPaul said it can go on. post wot u think :P

PSO Paul
19-08-2004, 05:42 PM
:cool: yes it will go ahead and the rules r as follows :alien:

#30min time limit
#30second phase limit
#No S SS or E cards
#Min roll 3
#Max roll 6
#The arena is ceolim
#Tf teamed battles go ahead then it will be hunter and ark v hunter and ark

:cool: it will be held as a team or single event depening on how many members we have at that perticuler moment in time please reply 2 this thread if u have any querys or any aplicants. :alien: ;)

The prize will be a card of every other oponant 2 the winer and the card has 2 be a R rarety card any1 who fails 2 give out there card 2 the winer will be kicked out of PSOKnites perminantly ok u must obide by these rules

dnd
01-09-2004, 05:48 PM
:cool: yes it will go ahead and the rules r as follows :alien:

#30min time limit
#30second phase limit
#No S SS or E cards
#Min roll 3
#Max roll 6
#The arena is ceolim
#Tf teamed battles go ahead then it will be hunter and ark v hunter and ark

:cool: it will be held as a team or single event depening on how many members we have at that perticuler moment in time please reply 2 this thread if u have any querys or any aplicants. :alien: ;)

The prize will be a card of every other oponant 2 the winer and the card has 2 be a R rarety card any1 who fails 2 give out there card 2 the winer will be kicked out of PSOKnites perminantly ok u must obide by these rules
that is a bit unfair some people might b clv 10 or 15 meaning they might have a r card but only have ONEcard of thar tipe meaning u kick them out and it is not they fult so no :nervous:

volkenconker
01-09-2004, 08:22 PM
i think its fair but i was taught not to gamble :) but oh wel ill be in

dnd
02-09-2004, 06:50 PM
i think its fair but i was taught not to gamble :) but oh wel ill be in
r u a pso-k if not get a request to psopaul about u wanting 2 join :)

PSO Paul
02-09-2004, 07:13 PM
:cool: yes that is tru dnd because u have 2 be a member of PSOKnites 2 be in this torni ok soz :alien:

PSO Paul
16-10-2004, 12:34 PM
:cool: hi i just want to say im not apearing in the torni so dnd is now in charge of this ocation please do well in rning this dNd the capital mean its u ...... he will understand and u can change the rules i dont know every1 can be in it ok thank u :chinese:

dnd
16-10-2004, 02:06 PM
yesyes okey but my hl ran out today, y can u not apper???

PSO Paul
20-10-2004, 02:04 PM
:cool: Because im unable to use my BB modem my mum u see and i shall be selling it soon dnd hint hint please look after the torni for me the rules are the same ok i am still in charge lol anyways have fun remember remember its in november :chinese:

dnd
20-10-2004, 07:05 PM
:cool: Because im unable to use my BB modem my mum u see and i shall be seeling it soon dnd hint hint please look after the torni for me the ruls are the same ok i am still in charge lol anyways have fun remember november :chinese:
k,k,k always lol i would anyway in other news half term (for most uk schools[mine anyway])yayayayayayayay 1 week of psoing :P

PSO Paul
24-10-2004, 01:58 PM
:cool: same ofline of corse but dnd i want to do challenge and battle mode with u so mosy on down partner i got a pot of soop on the go and its getting cold yeee haaaaa lol :chinese:

dnd
08-11-2004, 08:25 PM
due to lack of intest ep3 torni is not going on :'(