PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Figure Collection For Sale :o

Azbats
16-08-2004, 01:07 AM
I've through the forum rules and iI couldn't find anything to say that I can't do this, so here goes ;) [and apologies if I can't]

I have a large Final Fantasy Figure collection that's up for grabs if anyone is ineterested . There are loads of different figures and monsters from lots of the games here. I live in the UK so I would prefer a UK buyer [soz, International plops]. All items are fully boxed [unopened] and in excellent condition.

If you're interested then drop me a PM with a [I]sensible offer and we'll see where we go from there :) I do not want to split the lot, I want it to go as a whole, but if you have any questions, just slip them in PM. The buyer is to pay postage.

Below is a list of the items that I have... enjoy :)

Final Fantasy: The Spirts Within:
Phantom, Neil Flemming, Ryan Whittaker, General Hein, Aki Ross, Dr Sid

Final Fantasy VIII [8]:
Collectable Box Set A, including the rare Edina Figure, Squall, Seifer, Rinoa, Zell, Laguna, Irving, Quistis, Selphie, Diabolus, Cerberus, Ifrit, Siren, Gilgamesh, Odin [inc Horse], Forbidden

Final Fantasy VII [7]:
Collectable Box Set, inc Cloud, Tifa, Barrett and Aeris [bonus figures include Chocobo and Frog], Cloud Strife[Extra Knights], Vincent Valentine[Extra Knights]

Final Fantasy X [10]:
Seymour, Tidus, Yuna, Irin Giant, Varuna, Ultima Weapon, Anima

Yes I have heard of eBay, but i can't be bothered with all that hassle and don't like passing my card details online ;) Please no time wasters only sensible bids.

Aaron_Blitzmage
16-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Can you set a `no lower then price`?

Azbats
16-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Can you set a `no lower then price`?

Erm... if i do that then the person just has to say "right I'll offer you that lowest offer then!" nes pas?

Like I said, if you want tomake a sensible offer then please PM me, Many thanks :)