PDA

View Full Version : Genrall PSO Knites chat

PSO Paul
11-07-2004, 05:37 PM
:cool: simple descuss any topic and meatings anything ok that simple :alien:

PSO Paul
13-07-2004, 07:57 PM
:cool: so wot do u think on the gamecube game skies of arcadia do u think its good crap or moderatly ok :alien:

dnd
13-07-2004, 08:05 PM
i think it is good 4 a turn based game i don't think pso3 will b good cus it is a turn based game

note:y y y pso3 a trun based game i am going evil :evil:

darkice
13-07-2004, 08:06 PM
i havent had a proper go on the cube what do you think is it worth me buying ?

oh yer i have to tell you the reason i am not on pso untill hopefully the end of the month is i was given the official nintendo modem hmph dial up only so i have to wait untill i can get a broadband one k oh and don't worry my girlfreind has a direct debut account i can put the money in there for my lisence so i will be on very soon untill then its power training are there any items you would like me to keep a look out for am happy with what am usin at the mo i have a few dr montague weapons.

darkice
13-07-2004, 08:12 PM
i think it is good 4 a turn based game i don't think pso3 will b good cus it is a turn based game

note:y y y pso3 a trun based game i am going evil :evil:

with you saying that what style is universe gonna take !?

PSO Paul
13-07-2004, 08:13 PM
i havent had a proper go on the cube what do you think is it worth me buying ?

oh yer i have to tell you the reason i am not on pso untill hopefully the end of the month is i was given the official nintendo modem hmph dial up only so i have to wait untill i can get a broadband one k oh and don't worry my girlfreind has a direct debut account i can put the money in there for my lisence so i will be on very soon untill then its power training are there any items you would like me to keep a look out for am happy with what am usin at the mo i have a few dr montague weapons.
:cool: have u got x box vertion then and yes gamecube is worth getting for the graphics and the run slikness are down 2 a t :alien:

dnd
13-07-2004, 08:15 PM
i would like your lest find and if u like adventare then u would knid of like it it is a good long game

dnd
13-07-2004, 08:17 PM
official nintendo modem hmph dial up only
and???? i am on dial up and i am fine so wots ur pob?

PSO Paul
15-07-2004, 05:00 PM
:cool: hi i just wanted 2 say :evil: that i hate curruption and dark falz iv got new mem card thou wid a level 52 character and others so thats all good not going online untill level 80 thou so i can go on ult but i am still seting up trades and 2 player games 4 other people so its all good and does any1 have any1 pop out weps like demo comet and blade dance if so tell and 4 extra larfs tell me your best G C games apart from PSO related games ok and thanks 4 reading :alien:

dnd
15-07-2004, 05:31 PM
4 extra larfs tell me your best G C games apart from PSO related games ok
boo no fair pso RULES but i like metroid prime, ssbm or skies of arkadia

PSO Paul
15-07-2004, 06:37 PM
dnd i no that PSO is so grate but calm down its just a game a very good game but still a game and metriod and skies are very good yes look at the top k :alien:

dnd
15-07-2004, 06:47 PM
dnd i no that PSO is so grate but calm down its just a game a very good game but still a game and metriod and skies are very good yes look at the top k :alien:
o.k i well caim down and i know that y u said not pso cus everyone would say pso,pso,pso,and so on. it will b teedous and boring

PSO Paul
16-07-2004, 10:07 PM
:cool: yes it would be and im sorry 4 the coments maid hope this day finds u pleasent hmmm im a poet and i didnt even know it :alien:

morfos morfos morfos hahahahaha i :evil: hate morfos

PSO Paul
18-07-2004, 01:33 PM
u r pobs going 2 delet this massge but

so solid PSO PAUL

and do not tell me wot to do
:evil: and dnd anouther commenty like that and ur of the PSO Knites peminantly untill ferther notice now have u got that plus i did not tell u wot 2 do its fisicly and mentally inmposible 2 do that so have a mind bogalling day on how 2 better urself O...K... :alien:

dnd
22-07-2004, 11:11 PM
:evil: and dnd anouther commenty like that and ur of the PSO Knites peminantly untill ferther notice now have u got that plus i did not tell u wot 2 do its fisicly and mentally inmposible 2 do that so have a mind bogalling day on how 2 better urself O...K... :alien:
that is impossable i deleted it 4 u how did u get it up?

PSO Paul
30-07-2004, 10:14 PM
that is impossable i deleted it 4 u how did u get it up?
:cool: nate u should no by now i do not like being meset with and i can get up all deleted postes and threads so be carfull wot u put in2 this and anyother post in the future ok and nate 1 other thing i shall be moding ofton so be carfull ok c u soon sooner than u think muhahahahahahahahahahahaha well that was a bit over the top but ow well bye :@

dnd
18-08-2004, 11:18 AM
on a new topic(hehe) wot is ur best card on ep3

PSO Paul
19-08-2004, 05:31 PM
:cool: arkz is sinow zoa and hunter is a toss up between yasminkov6000r and yasminkov7000v i like the yas there cool :alien:

dnd
19-08-2004, 06:35 PM
my best cards r arkz is zol gibbon and hunter yasminkov9000m ha ha u havant got that:evil:

PSO Paul
27-08-2004, 02:36 PM
:cool: acktualy iv got all the yasminkov series so there get ur facts right ok and who wants 2 go online wid me :alien:

dnd
27-08-2004, 07:04 PM
it was days ago now since i posted that and i have a six star card now muhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha:evil:

darkice
28-08-2004, 02:35 PM
and???? i am on dial up and i am fine so wots ur pob?

ah i alreay use bb so am not puttin more money into dial up wow i have a bb modem for it now so this is old news lol

PSO Paul
31-08-2004, 11:31 AM
:cool: well dnd i dont realy care iv got 6 star cards its no big deal wots ur problem ur allways trying 2 be the best u now that hackers will always win out in the end but wots the point in it just play the game not the cheat so dont try and be the best u never will b and sorry with ur diel up modem lol :alien:

dnd
31-08-2004, 02:19 PM
:cool: well dnd i dont realy care iv got 6 star cards its no big deal wots ur problem ur allways trying 2 be the best u now that hackers will always win out in the end but wots the point in it just play the game not the cheat so dont try and be the best u never will b and sorry with ur diel up modem lol :alien:
*growls at psopaul* i have just found s sinow zele so muhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a..haha.ha.ha ow well that was a bit over the top have a nice day hehe :P

PSO Paul
02-09-2004, 07:11 PM
:cool: dnd u git i have a couple of zeles and zoars plus dark belras and baranz so there and dont nick my phrases eg. muhaha i know u put a h.ha.hah or somthing but dont do it again ok lol and i like shouting at u lol nate i just got c-bringers-rifle and c-sorceres-cane so muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol :alien:

dnd
03-09-2004, 06:19 PM
:cool: dnd u git i have a couple of zeles and zoars plus dark belras and baranz so there and dont nick my phrases eg. muhaha i know u put a h.ha.hah or somthing but dont do it again ok lol and i like shouting at u lol nate i just got c-bringers-rifle and c-sorceres-cane so muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol :alien:
o plz PSOPaul u always have to b 1 batter dont u but all i can say is, thats life, thats what people say

PSO Paul
03-09-2004, 06:26 PM
:cool: its that what all the people say lol and new topic whos ur faverate caricter on PSO 3 ok lol :alien:

dnd
03-09-2004, 06:29 PM
:cool: its that what all the people say lol and new topic whos ur faverate caricter on PSO 3 ok lol :alien:
i say emmmmmmmm dont know lol :P

PSO Paul
03-09-2004, 07:08 PM
:cool: mines gulstar or woteva and klaria or somthing lol :alien:

dnd
03-09-2004, 07:26 PM
:cool: mines gulstar or woteva and klaria or somthing lol :alien:
same here gulstar and kilria :P

PSO Paul
03-09-2004, 07:29 PM
:cool: cool any1 els gona post please reply :alien:

dnd
03-09-2004, 07:54 PM
:cool: cool any1 els gona post please reply :alien:
i will lol.

PSO Paul
03-09-2004, 09:25 PM
:cool: and wots every1s faveraite cards and weps :alien:

dnd
03-09-2004, 09:48 PM
:P :cool: and wots every1s faveraite cards and weps :alien:
emmmmm i have lods andlods lol :P

PSO Paul
03-09-2004, 09:58 PM
:cool: so do all lol :alien: :P

dnd
03-09-2004, 10:05 PM
:cool: so do all lol :alien: :P
aughhhhhhhh:ogre::mad: leave me alone boohohohohohohohhohho*grins evily* muhahahahahaha:laugh:

dnd
04-09-2004, 06:32 PM
:cool: hahahahahahaha :chinese: u suck lol not and no lol :alien: :rambo: rambo ur ass
nononononoandno paul as i would like to call u cus its shorter u r not good u r c*** u r not good at anything ectect....

PSO Paul
04-09-2004, 07:10 PM
:cool: dnd ur out :alien: :evil:

dnd
07-09-2004, 02:12 PM
i am not alowwed to do this but here we go

plz can the mod mod this thraed this page almost needs delateing lol due to events happening and i know i am dping so can a mod delaete this post aswell thank u :)

p.s. the only mod is psopaul so dont blame me i would like to b a mod of pso-k aswell and co-leader plz can u delate this post plz psopaul when u have read it marci

PSO Paul
10-09-2004, 08:17 PM
:cool: there has been many un topic post regreatfully by me and dnd so i have no other choice but 2 close this thread :alien: