PDA

View Full Version : Annoying battles..

Banshee
11-06-2004, 03:35 PM
You know those battles.. where you are playing.. it's a lot of fun, the battle is going back and forth and everyone is laughing and having fun.. then all of a sudden you and your mate (or just you alone) start owning the other team.. they start yelling and saying wtf is that and stuff like that and get mad and leave... doesn't that get annoying??

I've only done like, 3 2v2's so far, and one 1v1 (against my friend, he acutally STAYED in the game cuz he was having fun anyway).. I won two of them.. both of the ones I won the other team just left because they got mad. Just today, I was playing, we were all having fun and all. It was a little difficult for me and my mate until she pulled out like 2 right heavy punch and we started to beat the crap out of them. It was still fun, they didn't give up easy, I ended up losing a Hildeblue and S red in the process, it was a really fun battle. And then of course we start getting their weapon count low (both were RA-Hunters).. my friend was getting their weapons down while I used Techs with all I had left, Al rappys.. lol... to get their SC cards.. and of course they got mad and left.. it was annoying and aggrivating!! I wish people would just STAY IN THE FRICKEN GAME!! They lose experience for leaving the game anyway!! I mean, come on, it's just a game for fun, I didn't whine and cry when I lost. I was pissed because I messed up a few times but I was new so it was to be expected. But rawr.. what is with these annoying people leaving the game!!? JUST HAVE FUN!!!

T>gIrLy<F
14-06-2004, 10:02 PM
I only leave the battles that just irritate me to no end...usually led by Mr Roboto...but any of the low cost monsters in heavy multitudes...just gets too annoying to stick it out. It's like waiting for time to run out, when I could be battling and having fun elsewhere. :cool: