PDA

View Full Version : dark falz in hard??????

Nosam
07-06-2004, 09:38 PM
wtf happened? first time in dark falz in hard and she turned into some white thing at the end that kept doing this beam attack on me so wen i attack i do myself damage. i beat him but that neva happened b4.
it was on multi player so i aint on V.hard damnit. help......

oh by the way whats the best magic character in the game? i say FOnewm but im open 4 ideas

Ria
07-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Falz kinda stole your soul (spirit? dunno) and whilst that is in his/her's mouth, whatever damage you do to Falz happend to you. You can either bear with the pain and attack or wait until your soul returns.

I prefer to wait for Falz to give me my soul back :P

You can't avoid it unless there are more people playing on your side, then mabe Falz won;t pick your soul to steal :P

odin22
08-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Just attack all the way, I do all the time against Olga flow, - he does the same thing right? - Just get ten ton of scape dolls and dish out ten ton of foie spells.

weasel
08-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Your best bet is to just wait it out and then attack...

As for best Force..its all on preference...Each class has unique characteristics.

Master Force23
16-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Your best bet is to just wait it out and then attack...

As for best Force..its all on preference...Each class has unique characteristics.

True, that is what i do and what if you heal yourself while your soul has been taken, does it heal falz or you????

Feline Witch
07-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Foie? In his second form, I thought Barta was the best tech to use.

The first form is weak against physical attacks I think, so I have Lazuli jellen and zalure him, cast shifta and depand, then she slaps him silly with her strongest weapon. Cannot use Booma's Claw (sob) cos I changed my mag, but I will give him some mates so Lazuli can equip it again.

Erolin Fox
24-10-2004, 06:55 PM
I think it'd be best to wait until Falz gives you your soul back. You CAN attack her over and over, but you'll have to heal yourself. If you do that, you'll be waisting Mates if you're using them, and Fluids if you're healing that way.

mimas
24-10-2004, 07:52 PM
wtf happened? first time in dark falz in hard and she turned into some white thing at the end that kept doing this beam attack on me so wen i attack i do myself damage. i beat him but that neva happened b4.

Get used to it, the only difficulty it doesn't happen in is Normal.

Gynn Rei
24-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Foie > heal

Repeat it over and over.

Zarius_04
31-10-2004, 10:21 AM
RAfoie > heal :P

repeat as necasary

Gynn Rei
31-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Rafoie sucks on every aspect on a single target, shoots less fast, less damage and range is less too.

Zeank Aiya
01-11-2004, 02:08 AM
Well i think she also attacks you while she has your soul, so be carefull if you attack her, i prefear to wait, but i hate that third phase cuz foie does to few, so you have to shoot too long!!! by the way, does she have a fourth phase in Ultimate???

Heavy_Arsenal
02-11-2004, 03:55 AM
while falz has your soul take out a hp steal handgun or mechgun and hit him with it cuz as you get hurt it comes back and falz takes damage ;)

Gynn Rei
02-11-2004, 07:47 AM
Well i think she also attacks you while she has your soul, so be carefull if you attack her, i prefear to wait, but i hate that third phase cuz foie does to few, so you have to shoot too long!!! by the way, does she have a fourth phase in Ultimate???

No.

(message too short)

whiteninja
05-11-2004, 04:07 AM
against dark falz for the magic you want to:
foie the spinny saw things
zonde falz's first stage
barta the second
and foie the third and final stage

i would suggest waiting out the soul absorbing attack unless you have a tp heal gun that you can hit but do 0 damage with it, that way you can charge up your tp for more foie without taking damage from the soul absorb attack. you'll only do 0 though if you use a weak force

general/hp are helpful too (unless you have dragon/hp or God/hp from another file)

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 03:04 PM

I have NEVER been attaked whil IT had my soul...you are misinformed...

There is no fourth phase on Ult.

whiteninja
04-12-2004, 03:31 PM
depends on what you call "attack", if you hit it and hurt it while it has you soul, you take damage, if you do 0 damage nothing happens.
while it has your soul it will never sword you but when it flies to the top of the screen it will shoot megid than do grants

Zeank Aiya
04-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Yes, that's what i mean, megid and grants, anyway the megid he does is too slow, even in ult, slower than the dark sorcerer's (well, that one is about lv 30 O.o)
I read this too late, i asked about a fourth phase cuz usually the pic you see in normal (at last) is of the first phase, in hard the second and in very hard the third (at least that's the most common to me). By the way... Who is that blue-dressed force towards the tower on the last pic in ult? He's casting something like the FFCC magics