PDA

View Full Version : Making FO mags

K8lin
30-05-2004, 07:26 PM
I know this may seem a lil obvious to do, but I make my FO mags with my HUcaseal withher being a robot and all, she doesnt use the fluids that she finds. It's a lot less expensive as they dont use them like other classes do.

Just thought id say..for those who didnt kno.

Omar
01-06-2004, 11:59 AM
I know this may seem a lil obvious to do, but I make my FO mags with my HUcaseal withher being a robot and all, she doesnt use the fluids that she finds. It's a lot less expensive as they dont use them like other classes do.

Just thought id say..for those who didnt kno.
Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Don't forget that the character you feed your mag with effects the PB's it will have and what mag it will become at certain levels.

weasel
02-06-2004, 04:28 PM

Haha! I did the same with my RAcast. The first Mag I made with my FOmarl it came with the Deband & Shifta, Resta, and one attack! I was like, 'WTH? I already have resta, shifta and deband!' but then I figured out how to make mags with different PB, so now I have one I made with my FO that has 2 attacks(flipper and jaws...lol) and shifta & deband...

Blue Ryones
02-06-2004, 04:48 PM
My Fo mag have 2 attack and the one with resta, but I don't know why I have a PB that use resta,if I have resta.

Phantom_RAcast
02-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Haha! I did the same with my RAcast. The first Mag I made with my FOmarl it came with the Deband & Shifta, Resta, and one attack! I was like, 'WTH? I already have resta, shifta and deband!' but then I figured out how to make mags with different PB, so now I have one I made with my FO that has 2 attacks(flipper and jaws...lol) and shifta & deband...
what the hell.... are you saying that your mag got resta, shifta and deband as a pb?

Judgment
02-06-2004, 06:24 PM
mine has pilla, M&Y and that dolphin one forgot the name because i never se it

weasel
02-06-2004, 08:55 PM
what the hell.... are you saying that your mag got resta, shifta and deband as a pb?
Yes, the same exact thing Judgment is talking about.Pilla(Resta), M & Y(Shifta & Deband) and Flipper(Attack enem. in front; I dont know the real name, but flipper works for me).

-brent

K8lin
07-06-2004, 06:04 PM
The one I'm making has given me,

Shifta and deband twin things
Dolphin or wormy thingy
and that lightning deer.

Not too bad really, not that my pb bar goes up anyway lol

weasel
08-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Ive got a Ravana and my PB bar goes up quick as hell...And when it reaches max, I get invinsibility for about 45 seconds, then I can use my PB, and after that is over, I get another 45 seconds of invinc...

njdss4
15-06-2004, 01:27 AM
I don't really get the chance to play that often, but when I do I'ma go back and use that technique with my RAcast. I'll only be getting monofluids, mind you, but it's still cheaper than trying to do it with my FOnewearl.

bottleya
05-08-2004, 02:05 PM
i have a nidria with pilla the resta one and golla. ive managed to use photon blast once so far. WHY DON'T TECHS COUNT AS PHOTON BLAST

Master Force23
16-08-2004, 01:22 AM
The one I'm making has given me,

Shifta and deband twin things
Dolphin or wormy thingy
and that lightning deer.

Not too bad really, not that my pb bar goes up anyway lol

"Dolphin and wormy thingy and that lightning deer" ? What are you talking about?

Mikaelus
16-08-2004, 01:24 AM
They're various animatios for certain Photon blasts.

Master Force23
16-08-2004, 01:27 AM
They're various animatios for certain Photon blasts.

thanx for telling me

K8lin
16-08-2004, 10:18 AM
"Dolphin and wormy thingy and that lightning deer" ? What are you talking about?
Sry i can't remember all the photon blast names >.<

Master Force23
16-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Sry i can't remember all the photon blast names >.<

It's ok, my friend has the one that looks like a hammerhead shark or a dolphin.