PDA

View Full Version : CODE:Lyoko

Ivan
20-05-2004, 02:56 PM
I've only seen this animie 3 times. But from what I've seen, I've liked it. I just don't like that Odd has a high pitched voice. It's annoying. I think the show would be better if it had swearing though :P

Does anyone know how to spell the character's names right? If they bring good section IDs on PSO I'm going to use them.

Gio
20-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I've only seen this animie 3 times. But from what I've seen, I've liked it. I just don't like that Odd has a high pitched voice. It's annoying. I think the show would be better if it had swearing though :P

Does anyone know how to spell the character's names right? If they bring good section IDs on PSO I'm going to use them.

Here are a couple of names from the show
Odd
Orick(I think thats how you spell it)
Ume
Sissy
Ailetia( pretty sure thats how you spell it. If you watch closely she will spell her name when she deactivates a tower.)
That is all I can think of right now. hope it helps.

Ivan
20-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Crap, I spelt Yumi, way wrong! Haha, I thought it was Yumi. Dammit! >.<

Gio
21-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Crap, I spelt Yumi, way wrong! Haha, I thought it was Yumi. Dammit! >.<

I guess you could spell it that way to. If you hang on before you use the names on the game I can tell you what section id each name gives you.

Gio
21-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Sorry about the double post . Here it is.

Odd,Sissy Whitill
Yumi(Ivans way of spelling it),Jeremy Viridia
Aelita Redria
Ume(My way of spelling it) Pinkal
Orick Purplenum

There you go. I hope that helps.

Gotien
07-06-2004, 04:44 AM
Wait, what was the point of seeing what type they would be again?

Ivan
07-06-2004, 03:49 PM
So you could get the section IDs that find certain things such as lv 30, etc.

Gotien
07-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Oh, saving time for anyone in the future who might wanna know what ID's those names would have?