PDA

View Full Version : pso on the gamecube

Pandemonia
16-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Right. I have a question for anybody who has a gamecube. Does Nintendo still make pso because i have been looking around to see if anywhere sells it and every website i have looked at says they either don't have it or it is out of stock. Can someone please tell me if they still do it.

DARKMATTER
16-05-2004, 06:23 PM
if u come to canada u can get a copy lol. they see first if the game will sell good then they ship more if it does. but thats not true with starcraft 64, they sold only 3 million copies and i was to late to get one.

Dark_Rabbit
16-05-2004, 06:42 PM
They stopped making PSO a while ago so it's pretty rare now

Astaroth
16-05-2004, 06:54 PM
there pretty common where i come from,
kentucky

Ivan
16-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Your best shot nowadays is the internet. Though Episode 3 is quite common because it's new. Thats pretty much the reason why they stopped making episode 1 and 2.

Pandemonia
16-05-2004, 11:44 PM
cool cheers

PSO Phreak
24-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Where I live, in Tampa, Florida, EB Games sells both new and used copies of Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II and it was the best $45 I have ever spent.

Kiweki
06-06-2004, 01:47 AM
Where I live, in Tampa, Florida, EB Games sells both new and used copies of Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II and it was the best $45 I have ever spent.

I live close to Tampa, and I can't find it anywhere. I ordered the PSO+ from Japan.

Blue Ryones
06-06-2004, 01:53 AM
Well is very hard to find that game, but I found it in a little shop. Is very rare if you see the game.

Gotien
06-06-2004, 04:09 AM
Well is very hard to find that game, but I found it in a little shop. Is very rare if you see the game.
It's hard but not impossible and I'm sure you could find it online, I mean the game is still popular, somewhat, and sega isn't going to cop out on a profit like that, you know? :D

Kiweki
06-06-2004, 12:32 PM
I understand what you are saying, but Sega is copping out of a profit. This is what I don't understand. Why don't they put more in stores. I found it online, but for an overpriced $60. All my local EbGames do not have it.

Gotien
06-06-2004, 04:41 PM
I understand what you are saying, but Sega is copping out of a profit. This is what I don't understand. Why don't they put more in stores. I found it online, but for an overpriced $60. All my local EbGames do not have it.
Woah, that is bad... thats just bad.... did I mention that it being that overpriced was just................bad? Try eBay I guess*shrugs* if not then I dont know

Kiweki
07-06-2004, 03:35 PM
I hope this is all part of Sega's master plan:

Stop selling PSO Ep 1 & 2 for the GC. While people complain, they secretly work on bringing PSO+ to the U.S. (And Europe). They silently release it, but news spreads so quickly that it out sells every game for the Gamecube. Then everybody is happy again!

Lee-yoshi
07-06-2004, 04:30 PM
lol, well thats certainly something to wish for when your next fighting over the wishbone at dinner!

ST have kept it very secret on the PSO+ front if they are ever gonna release it, but to be honest, it's been in Japan for so long, there would have been a few signals of a US or EU release by now.

Gotien
07-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Well, they better do it soon..........it's not cool to hold out on ppl*shakes fist angrily*

Kiweki
11-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Sega, for some reason, happens to be the only business that I know that can make such bad decisions. Ugh! I want to have a little talk with their president/CEO. I will tell him that I think Sega could do a lot more if they didn't kill their own sales. Who made the decision regarding the supply of the GC PSO?

It could be very possible that Sega is quietly bringing PSO+. Heck, knowing them, they might not even anounce it. One day you'll just walk into your local EBGames to see some nice english PSO+'s sitting on the shelves.

njdss4
11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
I live really close to Universal Studios Hollywood so I have no trouble finding video games around here. They have just about everything you could think of in this town. Hopefully I'll get hold of a copy of my own soon.

Kiweki
11-06-2004, 06:15 PM
I live really close to Universal Studios Hollywood so I have no trouble finding video games around here. They have just about everything you could think of in this town. Hopefully I'll get hold of a copy of my own soon.

I envy you.

Matt-Moonwalker
02-07-2004, 04:55 PM
So do I...lol ;)

IvIelacia
04-07-2004, 12:04 AM
My bf bought his Ep 1 and 2 for 'cube only for $15, used... ><

I wanted to buy it later that day, so I called around for it... It's $40 used. >< Ugh. There were only two copies I could find. Geez, they are rare-er that I thought. And yes I know I can't spell that word.. I'm on break.

mr_shoe_uk
04-07-2004, 12:28 AM
I thought you couldn't pla a used copy of PSO, because of the access codes?

IvIelacia
04-07-2004, 03:10 AM
You can play used copies of PSO. It's just that the access code with the whatever free days trial probably doesn't work. I'm not online anyways, so It doesn't really effect me. If I went online, the access key might not work. I dunno. I haven't tried it. I want to, but I got no $$

Ac-ace0
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
i have the same prob i cant seen to find a PAL pso even on online stores and its getting really anoying

joeblob76779000
15-07-2004, 10:38 AM
In weston super mare if you go to gamestation then you can find loads of copies of all the PSO games. You can get episodes I and II on GC for just 17

twinkazz
27-07-2004, 11:32 AM
i can't beleive what im seeing......no PSO 1&2 left.......but i wanted to get it so much.......

good thing that PSO 1&2+ is coming out in the US (and then hopefully UK)soon, or so Ragol says.....

if all that fails, i'll just have to get it for DS

Freaky kid
28-07-2004, 06:32 PM
well whatever u do i DONT suggest ebay. someone else will still be using the serial number and acess key so sega wont let u online. and u could always import pso+, but youll need a freeloader and if u get ep3 from the EU then u will have to pay the 6 a month for both games seperatly. always look around for a new one.

twinkazz
29-07-2004, 05:48 PM
I checked out "Chips" (a game store) and apparantly they have some in stock. they say they'll have em in for wednesday so ill check then. I hope they have it, i want it so much!

Ivan
30-07-2004, 05:00 AM
Whatever is making you all think that PSO is discontinued is beyond my belief! :P Anyhow, the question has been answered many times.

*Locked*