PDA

View Full Version : ..quests?

Spidy
14-05-2004, 01:23 AM
I know there are people in offline story mode that say they'll give you quests, but I've never been able to get one from any of them. Does anyone know how to get a quest from one of them?

...also, on arkz story mode, I'm stuck on Ino'Lis or whoever, when you constantly roll 3's. Does anyone have some tips on how to beat her?

decswxaqz
17-05-2004, 09:56 AM
I've only got 3 quests when I try Free Battle. And if you know you can get a quest from tthem, talk to them until they say the same thing. It's usually 3 times before they say the same thing. If you aren't sure who will give you a side quest. Talk to everyone 3 times. By everyone I mean the main story characters and the guy to the left of the enterance to the transporter. He can give you some quests from time to time.

Ivan
22-05-2004, 02:11 AM
Well, I can tell you that on Arkz mode, Memoru will give you a quest to go to the tower of caleum, and and on Hunter mode, Viviana will also give you a quest to go to the tower of caleum. Also Guykild gives you a 2 on 2 quest.

Spidy
24-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Well yeah, I know about those quests, but what about the ones that the people by the teleporter keep saying they'll give me?

Ivan
24-05-2004, 03:13 PM
What do you mean?

Spidy
25-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Like when you're playing single player mode, and you go towards the teleporter for the administration-assigned quest. If you talk to the civilian standing by the door to the teleporter, they talk about having a quest for you, but they never actually do have quests for you.

decswxaqz
25-05-2004, 07:32 AM
You usually need to have started one of the sub squests. I know that if you continue the Prinicipal (Hero side) sub quests to do with homework and his son, you will have to talk to him to start the quests, and then you will have to talk to that guy to get the future sub quests.

Spidy
26-05-2004, 02:11 AM
Alright. Thanks!

Apocolipse
01-09-2004, 04:02 PM
u know that bloke who wants cider well i gave him some cider that i got on free battle and he said he wants stronger stuff but i cant find any so im really confused now so can u please help me ty.

volkenconker
01-09-2004, 08:44 PM
i know theres so many subquest dont u guys think so

mastersword
02-09-2004, 09:36 AM
u know that bloke who wants cider well i gave him some cider that i got on free battle and he said he wants stronger stuff but i cant find any so im really confused now so can u please help me ty.Go to game faqs. it tells u how to get akikos frying pan

Orphen
02-09-2004, 08:49 PM
u know that bloke who wants cider well i gave him some cider that i got on free battle and he said he wants stronger stuff but i cant find any so im really confused now so can u please help me ty.

You can always just tell the guy. Apocolipse, just look around the ship, the people who give you the cider are on the ship in free-battle. At one point, all i remember is Karen giving you cake to give tot he guy, you just need to go around the ship and tlak to everyone, see if they give you anything.

Apocolipse
04-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanx i worked it out just after readin this post thanx for the info . :)

Orphen
04-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Yeah, no problem, was probably just a little tedious, but yeah, I did it "somewhat" Recently, the reason I remembered it so well was because I was so pissed off that I had to go through all of the effort to get a card I already had a bunch of.