PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay

vicios lim
27-06-2003, 03:38 AM
If anybody knows the action replay cheats could you please post them.

decswxaqz
27-06-2003, 11:02 AM
Forum rules: (please read)
8 - Cheating
You can discuss cheating. However, posting cheats, or a link to cheats will result in an instant and unwarnded ban.

Please don't ask. I would have thought this would have been pretty obvious, but I guess not. I know you didn't post a link but please don't talk/ask for them either.

landon>dylan
02-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Wow dylan, u r dumb.

U actually thought you could post AR cheats on the forums?

Y did u say u were from Ohio, freak. Bye.

Junon
02-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by landon>dylan
Wow dylan, u r dumb.

U actually thought you could post AR cheats on the forums?

Y did u say u were from Ohio, freak. Bye.

Huh? o_O

decswxaqz
02-07-2003, 08:07 PM
@landon>dylan

Please don't be so rude.
Technically, he can ask for cheats, but people can not post them. So really this is fine. But I think it would be a quite topic as people can not post cheats.
And let's not be locationist. You both live in America. I am sure there are people in Ohio that are nice and such a big generalisation is pretty bad.

Broomop
03-07-2003, 12:22 AM
I dont think there will be for a long time, on my forums there was a mental thread like 13 pages in like 2 hours. And it was all lies about the codes. The only cheating you will be seeing for a while is just packet editing, dont ask me how its done because i dont know. My friends can do it though. With packet editing you bypass the servers protections because theres no modification of the game data. And you just link your pc to you gc and just send packets through the line, its easy when you know how ;)

RusLanDyl
03-07-2003, 04:19 AM
VICIOUS SHOULD BE BANNED FOR EVER!!!!!! HE SHOULDNT BE ALOWED ON THIS SITE, MAN HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALOWED ON A COMPUTER, HECK HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO TOUCH THE PSO GAME DISK, HACKS RUIN THE GAME, AND HACKS ARE FOR FREAKS WHO CANT WORK HARD AND DO THINGS THEMSELVES. HACKS RUINED DREAMCAST, DONT LET IT RUIN GC.OH BY THE WAY, DYLAN U DONT LIVE IN OHIO,FREAK!!!!!!!!!

peace out dawg.

RusLanDyl was here, G.

decswxaqz
03-07-2003, 08:37 AM
@RusLanDyl
hmmm. I think you are the same person as landon>dylan or you two know vicios slim. Why else would you say DYLAN U DONT LIVE IN OHIO,FREAK!!!!!!!!!Maybe you are all the same person and trying to cause trouble. Whatever it is, please stop flaming each other.

Forum rules

2 - No Flaming
Everyone is equal, so be respectful - everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you have a problem with a member, PM or e-mail me myself or another moderator. Repetative flaming will result in a ban.