PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz 3rd form + RAcast + Hard mode = impossible

Fygee
10-05-2004, 12:00 PM
So I have a well to do RAcast at level 35 with a near capped MAG (260 ATP bonus, 40 DEF points) with a VISK rifle (love that thing, even if it has no damage bonus %) and a somewhat crappy Crush Bullet. Basically he can slaughter the ruins with little trouble, unless I happen to get sloppy, and totally destroy Dark Falz part 1 and 2 either without getting hit or getting hit once or twice. Then I get to his third mode, and then I'm screwed. He does that initial attack of his which is totally unavoidable (oddly on this character only though, my HuMar never gets hit by it) and takes away all my HP (I've got 240).

Is there any way to avoid that attack, or can someone tell me just exactly how much damage it does so I can level up to it? The amount of exp compared to the next level requirement is really starting to slow down in Hard and I'd like to move onto Very Hard ASAP.

Ivan
10-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Many people have trouble defeating Dark Falz in her 3rd form. HP units are strongly reccomended (Dragon/HP, God/HP) You seem to have a good amount of attack, but Crush Bullet is a long range weapon, which isn't reccomended to use against bosses. Especially dark Falz, long range weapons also tend to be weaker. Try using 1-hit wepaons. (Only hits one enemy) Like a Visk, or Justy.

You may also want to try leveling up a bit more if you continue to fail. Or look for Scape Dolls.

weasel
10-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Scape dolls, lots and lots of em! I used something like 10 scape dolls on her in her 3rd form, on lvl44, with a VISK-235+18.

Ash L-M
10-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Level 35 is a bit low for a ranger, you can do it but it is harder for androids due to not being able to cast resta to save a lot of healing items. You really just need a really powerful weapon to slaughter him...I hate it when he was invincible. I did it first at level 45 online and Level 56 offline. I used a MUSASHI.

Ria
10-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Here's a little tip:

When Dark Falz flies into the air, after he uses those blue ball things at you. He'll do another attack. If you get hit by this and quickly use resta/Recovery item his claw won't harm you. This was when I faced him on V.Hard. ;)

But, I'm not sure if using a recovery item will make that crucial delay. *thinks* I don't think it won't o.o

When I faced him on Hard mode I was at lv... 44'ish. Level up some more would be a great help. I'm a umm.. female human ranger, I forgot the proper name ^^;

Umm I hope this helps a little :p

Frost
11-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Damn hard, but not Impossible!
My friend made a RAcast and took Falz to school on Hard in her 3rd form.
Don't worry, it might just take some more leveling or something, I'm sure you'll defeat her in no time!

Ria
11-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Umm how do you know Falz has a gender?

True he took Rico's body but Falz is an entity O.0

I dunno :p

Frost
11-05-2004, 06:34 PM
well, I saw someone else up there say her, so I said her... yeah it took over a female's body, but it would also explain that whole thing with OlgaFlow and "You Killed My Goddess"

Orphen
11-05-2004, 06:39 PM
well, I saw someone else up there say her, so I said her... yeah it took over a female's body, but it would also explain that whole thing with OlgaFlow and "You Killed My Goddess"

Dark falz itself does not have a sex, if you read those little capsules that rico sent, you would have read that she said that falz was a mere entity.

On ultimate I would worry more about falz, especially because of how easy the Varvants can kill you, because you dont fall to them usually, and they do alot of damage, so they just keep whipping you till your on the floor bleeding. XD Second form is alot harder than his final form,though, because his rabarta hits so many times, most people end up dying. x_X

Frost
11-05-2004, 06:43 PM
yes, I read those things... but like I said, someone else said she, I said she, someone else said he... it doesnt really matter... you even said "his".
its just easier to give it a sex to refer to it...

Judgment
11-05-2004, 06:50 PM
i killed him/her/it/whatever at level 37 i lost 13 of my 15 scapedolls :'( but i won :D

Frost
11-05-2004, 06:57 PM
wow, 13 scapedolls... what class were you?

Fygee
11-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Its amazing what a difference two more levels and a dragon/HP can do. Now I can outlive its melee attack, and kick its butt without losing a single scape doll. :)

*loves VISK*

Ria
11-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Don't know why I refer Falz as "he" sometimes. Habit maybe.

odin22
12-05-2004, 09:09 AM
trying beating it with a racaseal on v.hard!!!!

Managed to get to ult but just got wasted! - so i deleted her! :P Not much fun offline with a racaseal!!

Try using a gush laser or gush sumthing, it will definately be a help to heal you and see how much dmg you've caused to him!

Ria
12-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Hold on a minute, if I'm not mistakend those are the female androids of the Ranger class yes? How can you be beaten with one of those? They have the highest defence of the ranger class. I use a RAcast (Female ranger, I might have the ID wrong there >.<) and I beat him no trouble. I'm sure they also have the lowest HP of the ranger class too. You should of leveld up more and you would of had no trouble beating him.

I've beat Dark Falz on every setting (except Ult, not on the Ruins yet) using no attack techs.

If I've got your class wrong, sorry :S

Darnit, I have a habit of calling Falz a "he" >.<!

odin22
12-05-2004, 02:13 PM
she was lv 96!!!!!!!

I just could't beat him on ult. offline!!! - i didn't have enough scape dolls! :( :'(

I just got wasted every time. all the other lv's were easy!
I also had a lv 101 hunewearl, but god fed up with only getting a +1 bonus to eva power at every lv up after lv 90.

Ria
12-05-2004, 03:42 PM
Was you fighting Dark Falz in Ultimate at lv 96?

If yes then you should be atleast lv 120 to take him on in Ult. I read that somewhere o.O

odin22
13-05-2004, 08:53 AM
That would explain it!

Orphen
13-05-2004, 03:55 PM
RAcaseals may have a high defense, but that means nothing if you are constantly being attacked with spells.

weasel
13-05-2004, 04:11 PM
RAcasts have very little defense against spells. When I fought Falz it went something like this:
Second Falz Form(first is easy):
my Racast:pow pow pow, pow pow pow, pow pow pow
Falz: Silence, Boom, Freeze - DEAD
my RAcast:Revived by Scapedoll
Third form:
my RAcast:pow pow pow, pow pow pow, pow pow pow
Falz: BOOM! -DEAD
my RAcast:Revived by Scapedoll
repeat(although my Mag saved me twice)

Ria
13-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Gotta love mags :D

Faulkie
13-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I use a RAcast (Female ranger, I might have the ID wrong there >.<)
To clear this all up for you:

Hunters
Human male - HUmar
Newman female - HUnewearl
Android male - HUcast
Android female - HUcaseal

Rangers
Human male - RAmar
Human female - RAmarl
Android male - RAcast
Android Female - RAcaseal

Force
Human male - FOmar
Human female - FOmarl
Newman male - FOnewm
Newman female - FOnewearl

Basically...

HU = hunter
RA = ranger
FO = force

mar = human (L added if female)
new = newman (M added if male, earl added if female)
cas = android (T added if male, eal added if female)

Is that cleared up now?

Ria
13-05-2004, 08:16 PM
I had a feeling my ID was RAmarl.

Faulkie
13-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Your ID is something completely different. It's like Bluefull or whatever.

Ria
13-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Your ID is something completely different. It's like Bluefull or whatever.

No I ment my class ID, whatever it's called o-o

Faulkie
13-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah I know but if you say ID, people will get funny, like that whole I'm ON level 43 thing. That was quite a problem.

Long story short, some people might not know what you mean.

dez2049
13-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Im a HUmar and when i beat him i had a musashi+40, dragon/HP, more units, and i was only on level 30 wen i beat him on hard. My mag helped alot.

DARKMATTER
15-05-2004, 02:39 PM
I've never had trouble with the stages of dark falz until ultimate lol. i used all my scape dolls(20 of em) and got to the third guy but no way i was able going to beat him. Im level 121 (male human hunter). any suggestions plz lol of how to beat him. as reccommended by other peeps yes use something that doesnt shoot 3 bullets(they tend to be very weak, unless ur high level). :alien:

Ivan
15-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Nono, you misunderstood. I meant use a direct hit gun. Something that shoots one enemy 3 times. Like a Ruby Bullet. But I doubt youd have on at lv50, lol.

Orphen
17-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Another good thing to use is mechguns, and try bosting ATP as much as possible in the battle, with a ranger,the hits are insanely strong, and almost always hit. Resulting in a sufficient amount of damage. I dont much enjoy Rangers, though.

Sd28
26-05-2004, 12:19 PM
try using a launcher weapon they may be slow but they do three hits and good damage plus if any thing gets inthe way they get hurt also level up a bit more.
i had to wait till level 60 cause i didnt get any good rare weapons.
stupid section id.

Ivan
26-05-2004, 02:46 PM
God/Battle is also handy if you have it. You can equip it and use your launcher. Powerful attacks, and at the same time, quite a bit faster!

Orphen
26-05-2004, 03:41 PM
I only have thee, sadly, so one of my characters has to go without it. I guess I will just give the one on Orphen to shugo, since I never reall use Orphen that much.

Gotien
05-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Well if you can't pick up another god/battle you could always have a Hunter use Sonic Knuckles... lol!

odin22
08-06-2004, 01:54 PM
can more than one god/battle be equipped to increase your speed further?

Orphen
08-06-2004, 03:51 PM
No. I dont think that any of the battle units cna stack up, except general/battle..I think. Its so funny how I have played the game for so long and have only seen one general/battle.

weasel
08-06-2004, 05:52 PM
No. I dont think that any of the battle units cna stack up, except general/battle..I think. Its so funny how I have played the game for so long and have only seen one general/battle.
You know what? Your right! Ive only seen one too....hhmmm...interesting.

Ivan
08-06-2004, 07:20 PM
No. I dont think that any of the battle units cna stack up, except general/battle..

Devil/Battles can be stacked up as well; but not God/Battles.

decswxaqz
08-06-2004, 08:51 PM
Devil/Battles can be stacked up as well; but not God/Battles.
Are you sure? I thought NO battle units could stack, even general/battles. Otherwise, 4 devil/battles should be much more than one god/battle......

Orphen
09-06-2004, 03:35 PM
I dont think they stack...well then again, maybe thats why devil/battles are rare, lol.

I havent seen one devil battle, but I have about 3 god/battles. I dont know if hey stack, since I have never really owned one at any point in time.

Raziel
11-06-2004, 07:19 PM
lots of scpe dolls i beat the 3rd form vhard at lvl 43 or near that with my racast i took all the scape dolls and filled my entire eventory and i beat the boss with one scape doll left

Raziel
11-06-2004, 07:24 PM
I dont think they stack...well then again, maybe thats why devil/battles are rare, lol.

I havent seen one devil battle, but I have about 3 god/battles. I dont know if hey stack, since I have never really owned one at any point in time.

never had luxury of finding god/anything or devil/anything :'( but general battles deffinatly stack

BeckieV
31-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey all. I am new to the forum...

I was reading all of your posts. I was wondering it you all think I would make it by him. I am a female hunter, and I am in hard mode on level 56, or 57. I forgot. LOL. But Do you all think that is a high enough level to beat him? I have resta.

What do you all think....should I try for it or get my level up more?

Ivan
31-07-2004, 05:49 PM
If you're level 56 or 57, you should be fine. ;)

BeckieV
31-07-2004, 05:55 PM
If you're level 56 or 57, you should be fine. ;)

Really? Okay, good. Cause I really want to get to very hard mode soon. I went through hard mode in 3 days. LOL :P

chaoscontrol88s
01-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I beat Falz on hard with a RAcast. I had only my Red Handgun+13 my freind gave me. I still use it to this day. I had only 7 scape dolls. I ran out of them, and Falz killed me. But you know what?? Mags rock!! My Madhu revived me, and i kicked Falz to the curb. So it is possible. Im just leveling up now so i can even enter the ruins. Keep it up, you can win!! Also, get some resist/blizzard units for his 2nd form. and maybe some resist.saints for his 3rd form.

BeckieV
01-08-2004, 03:48 PM
I beat Falz on hard with a RAcast. I had only my Red Handgun+13 my freind gave me. I still use it to this day. I had only 7 scape dolls. I ran out of them, and Falz killed me. But you know what?? Mags rock!! My Madhu revived me, and i kicked Falz to the curb. So it is possible. Im just leveling up now so i can even enter the ruins. Keep it up, you can win!! Also, get some resist/blizzard units for his 2nd form. and maybe some resist.saints for his 3rd form.

I bet him so fast. I guess it helped that I was on level 57. My weapon was a verista +21 and I brought with 2 scape dolls but did not need them at all. I had over 45000 money out b/c I can't put anymore in the bank. :( But I am glad I did not loose it. I really did think he would be a lot harder for me. I think every time he would him me he would only bring my health down by a little under half way. I thought it would have been way more. :O

I have not played in VH mode yet. I am going to take a day break from it and relax. LOL

Raziel
02-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Hey all. I am new to the forum...

I was reading all of your posts. I was wondering it you all think I would make it by him. I am a female hunter, and I am in hard mode on level 56, or 57. I forgot. LOL. But Do you all think that is a high enough level to beat him? I have resta.

What do you all think....should I try for it or get my level up more?

YOU SHOUL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ID TAKE A FEW SCAPE DOLLS THOUGH... ist this a male robot ranger forum though???

Kain
02-08-2004, 01:39 PM
I just beat Dark Falz on hard mode about 15 mins ago. It was tricky but no where near impossible. I used one scape doll but that was it. Just stock up on mates and fluids and make sure you can resta in time. Light Resistance helps a lot on his 3rd phaze.

Ivan
02-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Just good luck on ultimate! :P

Ivan
02-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Congrtulations!

BeckieV
02-08-2004, 02:59 PM
I just beat Dark Falz on hard mode about 15 mins ago. It was tricky but no where near impossible. I used one scape doll but that was it. Just stock up on mates and fluids and make sure you can resta in time. Light Resistance helps a lot on his 3rd phaze.

What level were you on at the time? I bet him in I say about 7 minute. I guess he was easy for me. I was on level 57. I had 2 scape dolls with but did not need them. When he used any of his attacks on me it would only lower my life about half way, or a bit less. ;)

BeckieV
02-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Congrtulations!

Well, I am looking forward to that. But I am going to have fun in very hard mode right now. There are so reallt kool new things I have found. :)

Ivan
02-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Yup. Very Hard finds lots of cool things. ^_^;

By the way, Dark Falz is a female silly. :P

BeckieV
02-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Yup. Very Hard finds lots of cool things. ^_^;

By the way, Dark Falz is a female silly. :P

Yeah, and I am only in the forest as of right now. Yesterday alone I found like 7 scape dolls on 2 quest. LOL. I was like Whoo Hoo! It's raining scape dolls. Those will come in handy. ;)

Yes, I know that....lol. I saw that I keep calling her and he! :$ haha

Kain
02-08-2004, 03:30 PM
I can't wait to play v.hard but my eyes and thumbs need a rest for a while. Thanks for the congrats! i was level 44 Beckie when i did it. i guess 13 levels can make a lot of difference.

BeckieV
02-08-2004, 03:34 PM
I can't wait to play v.hard but my eyes and thumbs need a rest for a while. Thanks for the congrats! i was level 44 Beckie when i did it. i guess 13 levels can make a lot of difference.

Yeah, vhard is a lot of fun. But be careful with you only being level 44. It is hard for me and I am on 58 now. LOL Make sure you have a powerful weapon to use. Well, when you do play, I hope you have a lot of fun. But I do know what you mean about resting your hands. I did that too for a day then I played the game again on vh. ;) Vh mode is so much better then hard. :P

chaoscontrol88s
02-08-2004, 04:43 PM
I just beat DArk Falz on V.Hard with my RAcast. I only needed 3 scape dolls, my red handgun+50, a resist/holy and resist/saint, one Dragon /hp, some reisit blizzards(for 2nd form), and my fast legs. It was tricky, i was down to only 1 trimate, but i beat him before i got hit. What was cheap tho was when he gave me my body back, he smacked me, so cheap, so i shot him. It was easy, just the same as before, just dont cower in fear. Now onto ultimate!!

BeckieV
02-08-2004, 06:09 PM
I just beat DArk Falz on V.Hard with my RAcast. I only needed 3 scape dolls, my red handgun+50, a resist/holy and resist/saint, one Dragon /hp, some reisit blizzards(for 2nd form), and my fast legs. It was tricky, i was down to only 1 trimate, but i beat him before i got hit. What was cheap tho was when he gave me my body back, he smacked me, so cheap, so i shot him. It was easy, just the same as before, just dont cower in fear. Now onto ultimate!!

Awesome! I bet I would have trouble betting him on vhard mode. I want to get my levels up a lot more. Plus I am only in the forest right now. I have a lot more to go before I get to ultimate. But I am looking forward to getting there. :)

chaoscontrol88s
03-08-2004, 01:56 AM
Its okay. I was level 73. I wanted to be good and prepared. Just keep leveling and you should be fine. A tip is to not just run, whenever you can fight. Remember, sometimes, a great defense is a superb offense!!

Freaky kid
03-08-2004, 01:14 PM
god im gonna hate doing this with my FOmar....:(

BeckieV
03-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Its okay. I was level 73. I wanted to be good and prepared. Just keep leveling and you should be fine. A tip is to not just run, whenever you can fight. Remember, sometimes, a great defense is a superb offense!!

Yeah, well I am not looking forward to it. But I know I have a lot of time until I go and do it. I am only in the forest right now and I want to get a lot of levels up first. I have to be prepared for him. I am only on level 58 right now. I know going through vh mode will help. :)
My cousin is that far and he is suffering. He is level 101 and getting hurt bad at times. He likes it though, better stuff. :)

BeckieV
03-08-2004, 02:30 PM
god im gonna hate doing this with my FOmar....:(

Oh, Sorry! What level is her/she on? Are you planning on going to do it soon? :)

Minski
04-08-2004, 04:35 PM
i killed darkfalz on vhard with a ramarl using only 1 scape doll (ep 1&2)