PDA

View Full Version : Undercover cheater bustin'!

Faulkie
09-05-2004, 05:15 PM
Here's an idea I had: Why not go into some random 'I dupe' game or whatever and report the offenders? That would probably cut down the numbers of cheaters online. So is there any reason why I shouldn't do this? If not I'm gonna kick some serious cheater ass! lol.

Omar
09-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Here's an idea I had: Why not go into some random 'I dupe' game or whatever and report the offenders? That would probably cut down the numbers of cheaters online. So is there any reason why I shouldn't do this? If not I'm gonna kick some serious cheater ass! lol.
Because Sonic Team aren't likely to take action. Has anyone actually been banned since their announcement about reporting people or was it just something they said to keep people buying hl's and scare away some cheaters?

Lee-yoshi
09-05-2004, 10:04 PM
lol, who knows, i haven't been online since the announcement so i've had no-one to bother reporting! Anyone who has/hasn't reported, there's millions out there just waiting!

;)

Judgment
09-05-2004, 10:30 PM
just walk into vega and wala report everyone :P

GOLDIE
10-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Me and kevin reported someone before, it was funny.

Faulkie
10-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah I heard about that, was it ! ? I saw him later on and he left the team as soon as I asked if he was legit. What fun! :D

N1NJ4
11-05-2004, 09:26 PM
i know this was kinda mean but one of my friends and I were on ep3 and went to ep 1 2 lobby. then there was this punk who started sayin junk about hes hacker and stuff. so we tell him to shut up and he asks why our names are yellow. PERFECT opportunity to mess with someones mind. So we say we are PSO Police who monitor places and that he had ilegal weapons in his account. OMFG it was great....all yall shoulda been there. We scared the crap outta him. :P

zigz
12-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Because Sonic Team aren't likely to take action. Has anyone actually been banned since their announcement about reporting people or was it just something they said to keep people buying hl's and scare away some cheaters?
well, you dont see them if theyre banned. :P
norton virus was fsodding people wasnt he?
i havent seen him in a while, and my >.> <.< 'friend' reported him. which he rightly deserved...

GOLDIE
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Yes Norton Virus was fsoding people. I was in the lobby and kevin wanted to join me. he fsod and blamed me lmao.

Phantom_RAcast
12-05-2004, 04:48 PM
i know this was kinda mean but one of my friends and I were on ep3 and went to ep 1 2 lobby. then there was this punk who started sayin junk about hes hacker and stuff. so we tell him to shut up and he asks why our names are yellow. PERFECT opportunity to mess with someones mind. So we say we are PSO Police who monitor places and that he had ilegal weapons in his account. OMFG it was great....all yall shoulda been there. We scared the crap outta him. :P
lmfao!
thats hilarious

Frost
12-05-2004, 09:45 PM
not mean at all! He was running around pretending to be a hacker... I say that if we want this to get better before it gets worse that we take advantage of ST's new reporting offenders deal... Sure we all think/know that ST will do nothing, but they can't do nothing for ever...

Faulkie
13-05-2004, 07:23 AM
I bet they must do something

zigz
14-05-2004, 09:41 AM
I bet they must do something
they do, and will.

Dark_Rabbit
14-05-2004, 04:42 PM
I've done similar, I was on pso ep 1&2 and someone asked if i wanted a hacked Tsumikiri J-Sword and said he'd FSOD me if i didn't trade for it. I said "watch what you say" and he says "why?, you must be a hacker if you have an Orotiagito". I thought to myself "perfect to stop this hacker" and said "sonic team gave me this item because im from the hacker patrol" and he said "oh s***" and i made him disguard all his hacked items. Then i said "you will be watched" and he never hacked again (i think)

Faulkie
16-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Thats cool