PDA

View Full Version : CHU CHU The Mag

GamerJoey12
26-04-2004, 12:54 AM
CHU CHU the mag is a hact mag it is at level 1302 and every thing is at 326 and he is a super rare mag. :O :O :O

Ivan
26-04-2004, 03:25 AM
Actually no.

You can make legit (Non-cheating) ones. But unfortunatly some pepople have made it into a hacked mag and duped it. So you should just make you're own.

Most mags are like this. The only one that I know of that would fit what you're talking about it is the ELENOR mag.

Keako
26-04-2004, 04:10 AM
I have a chu chu fever... (legit i think...) I never used hacked mags before and i dont plan to. :-|

~hi ragol

SupplyDroid
26-04-2004, 04:11 AM
*glares at the evil Chu-Chu from the Pit* you shall be SMOTE! *sends the hacks mags into the Hole of PBS, where Barney and Teletubbies are native* mwahahahah! feel my wrath! :@

Ivan
26-04-2004, 04:12 AM
Chu Chu Fever is the frane I believe.

SupplyDroid
26-04-2004, 04:13 AM
Chu-Chu Fever is a Frame, a rather crappy one at that. more for visual-OMG CHUCHUS ARE BLINDING ME(opponents reaction) effect n_n

Raziel
09-06-2004, 07:19 AM
how would a hacked mag begin to be helpful wouldnt max stats not be able to get higher so you minus well havee a normal mag????

Faulkie
09-06-2004, 10:25 AM
I have a CHUCHU mag, which was my mag that I raised. It is now level 90-something so it's not hacked!

chaoscontrol88s
23-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Lucky people!! Must have taken a lot of traing in each area!! :P :P

misterbud
24-06-2004, 06:18 PM
Hacked mags are the Uber evil!!!

The great thing about most legit mags (the Mark3 series not included) is that they can photon blast, hacked mags forfiet that for stats... which is useless for high level charachters because their stats are already high...

Lionheart
25-06-2004, 03:42 AM
you guys also don't understand that the 1304 mag is every mag. I've seen:
Kapu Kapu
Robo Chao
Chao
Sato
Chu
Rati
Mag
all level 1304 and I'm sure that basically any mag in the game as a 1304 counterpart out there somewhere. People just duped the 1304 and gave it mag cells to change it and did it again.

Jay
15-08-2004, 11:34 AM
how Do U Hack

misterbud
15-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Uhhhhh wrong forum dumbass, we run a legit community here... Now bugger off before I am forced to find some admin to ban you...and/or your IP address...

Also, delete your links to cheating sites in your other threads, or will some kind moderater do that for him if he refuses.

Now, before you hop on the bannedwagon please take note that you should read the forum rules on each forum you sign up on, this forum's rules clearly states that hack/cheat links are not welcome here...if you would spend some time with your head out of your ass you might be able to tell that.

Have fun being banned!!! <mutter> You immature brat.</mutter>

Mikaelus
15-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Hacked mags aren't that good. I just raise mags for the stats, but the photon balsts come in handy occasionally.

Jay
15-08-2004, 04:46 PM
:S how do u get hack mags :S

misterbud
15-08-2004, 05:21 PM
See my previous post...

Lionheart
15-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Jay you won't be finding out any info on how/where to get hacks at this forum. Please stop spamming your questions as no one will answer and you'll just make job harder because I'll have to go around deleting your posts.

Jrgsubzero
17-08-2004, 12:54 PM
My friends have chu-chu i told them not to keep them but they are

Ivan
17-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Is it legit or hacked?

Junon
17-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Uhhhhh wrong forum dumbass, we run a legit community here... Now bugger off before I am forced to find some admin to ban you...and/or your IP address...

Also, delete your links to cheating sites in your other threads, or will some kind moderater do that for him if he refuses.

Now, before you hop on the bannedwagon please take note that you should read the forum rules on each forum you sign up on, this forum's rules clearly states that hack/cheat links are not welcome here...if you would spend some time with your head out of your ass you might be able to tell that.

Have fun being banned!!! <mutter> You immature brat.</mutter>

Dont flame him, he is obviously a new member - give him a break. I know perhaps he should've read through the forum rules first, but lets be honest not many people do. We're trying to run a nice, friendly community here, so when someone does something wrong, be helpful and point out to them what they've done, instead of flaming them.

Leave the moderating to the moderators, thats what were here for.

misterbud
17-08-2004, 04:43 PM
There are many things about this guy that defy common sense... such as posting a thread in two different forums...posting threads in the wrong forum and then saying it won't happen again...then turning around and doing it again...posting links to cheat sites when its quite obvious that we are a legit community here, I mean just look at all the posts about anti hacking in this forum alone...I will stop flaming, but won't stop being the sensable human being that I am, if he keeps doing retarted stuff then I will continue to TRY to steer him in the right direction, whats so bad about that?

Also, I wouldn't consider that flaming...flaming would be something like this...<flaming> You mother ****ing bitch why in the hell are you posting your ****ing cheating links here, go suck your moms dick you lil cheating mother ****er</flaming>

But to each his own I guess... :)

Lionheart
18-08-2004, 02:42 AM
well your post was more flamebait but you're right, it wasn't really direct flaming. But also, Junon was right, leave the modding to us.

Sagasu
18-08-2004, 04:27 AM
well your post was more flamebait but you're right, it wasn't really direct flaming. But also, Junon was right, leave the modding to us.

Sure, but why isn't this locked?

There realy is no conversation left to be had, so you know the rest of the posts made here are either will be "stab the n00b" or spam.

Ivan
18-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Point taken. :P

*Locked*