PDA

View Full Version : Elenor Mag: Explained

kyomatsu
05-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Hey everybody im new here and just wanted to tell you what the "ELENOR MAG" is.
and first off, im a hacker/duper, and posses a elenor mag, but wanted to tell you guys what it is.

Elenor mag is considerd a hack, and is obtained through a NPC code by using an AR.
Elenor mag gets you banned online for 24 hours if you have it on you.
Elenor mag has a 70-80% chance of reviving you on death, and 100% chance invincibility at low health.
The elenor mag is an asparas mag but pink, and not all clutterd together, and a bit smaller.
The mag name is just ELENOR.
Its stats are 0.
It never gets a photon blast.
It can only go to level 200 like normal mags.

There you go guys, and id like to stay at this fourm, as iam a hacker, and can explain alot of things, thanks =D

Ivan
05-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Welcome..erm, you wont get banned from this site though your a hacker/duper, just please don't post or ask for any cheats or any of the mods/admins can have you banned.

Also, I heard about a grants and megid mag, I didnt want to get my hands on one of them but you know anything about them? Very curious.

kyomatsu
05-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh i would never post codes or anything, but about the grants and megid mag.

Its usally on a level 1304 mag, (a hacked mag done by modifying digits with a usb memory card)

GOLDIE
05-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Oh i would never post codes or anything, but about the grants and megid mag.

Its usally on a level 1304 mag, (a hacked mag done by modifying digits with a usb memory card)

Do the megid or the grants do anything special once you get a PB or are they there for decoration?

Zweihander-Zero
05-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Do the megid or the grants do anything special once you get a PB or are they there for decoration?
well from what ive seen of them they are the other pb's only they do huge amounts of damage. thats what i think they do anyway

Thesord
05-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the forums,and btw,the information u post about hacks(Not 'How to's...' :P )will certainly be usefull.

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 03:27 AM
interesting, ive always wondered about the elenor mag. i only knew that it would get you banned.

Lionheart
23-03-2004, 04:42 AM
wow, a bonafide hacker on our humble site. Interesting lol. You would get banned for a good while there, they may have lifted the threat as of recently though. Thanks for the pix, ive honestly never seen the stats for a grants mag.

EDIT: Whats the "RIK MADE" a hack of? I know its a hack because every Srank says the type of weapon it is in the title of the weapon (Lionhart Sword, Almighty Saber, Destrcto Twin, those are some of mine lol)

decswxaqz
23-03-2004, 11:04 AM
He hasn't posted links or how to hack guides so he won't get banned.

Interesting pictures :)

Lionheart
23-03-2004, 10:06 PM
no dec, i didnt mean from this site lol. I was referring to possessing the elenor mag online lol.

Ivan
23-03-2004, 10:40 PM
You have to realize that is the Xbox version...you may get banned for having it on gamecube, but it doesn't look like you would on Xbox. I would love one of those if it had legitimate stats and was legal to own... A mag that knows grants? Imagine how powerful that'd be...

Lionheart
24-03-2004, 04:29 AM
no more powerful than any grants im sure Kev. But still, itd be novel to own one.