PDA

View Full Version : Weaponary

Pages : [1] 2

Lionheart
05-03-2004, 04:35 AM
In real life i own two swords (one is called Lionheart, hence my account name, well that and FF2/FF8 lol) and a pair of Sai (the kind of weapon Raphel the Ninja Turtle uses lol). Does anyone else own any sort of weapons in real life. I consider myself to be a rather skilled swordsman lol.

Lee-yoshi
05-03-2004, 05:58 PM
I don't unless you regard household items as weapons....

AHHH, STAPLER!!!

...but i do know someone who has actual swords, quite a few weapons actually, but i've only seen the one, which he brought into work one day (He works at GAME, teaches unwanted customers a lesson :p)!

Phantom_RAcast
05-03-2004, 07:31 PM
I have a sword I never bothered to name it though

Mini_Bert
05-03-2004, 09:10 PM
I don't have a sword, i know a guy who has two, four guns and several shruikens, I've only been in his house once for obvious reasons O.o

I wish I had a sword, I'd call it Mini Bert ^_^

GOLDIE
05-03-2004, 09:15 PM
Hmm, if I had a sword I would call it Bob or Albert :cool: .

Mini_Bert
05-03-2004, 09:16 PM
lol albert, O.o wait......

Faulkie
05-03-2004, 09:46 PM
lol albert, O.o wait......
If you had a sword wouldn't you call it mini mini bert?
And if your mag had a sword it would be called mini mini mini bert!!

lyger
05-03-2004, 10:12 PM
i have two 3ft long bayonette type swords
no names though

Lionheart
05-03-2004, 10:31 PM
i didnt name my sword lionheart, its the models name lol. my Claymore is 54' long and my Lionheart is 42' long. The Sai are about 24' long each.

Faulkie
05-03-2004, 10:59 PM
i didnt name my sword lionheart, its the models name lol. my Claymore is 54' long and my Lionheart is 42' long. The Sai are about 24' long each.
Man, that's so cool, I wish I had deadly weapons... :cry:

Lionheart
05-03-2004, 11:25 PM
yeah ive been collecting them over a period of about a year and a quarter. Oh this is a bit off topic but since a few people here went to my other post im about to talk about...I cant believe they locked my poll on the hot girl. It was in the general discussion so i dont see why it was shut. The idea of having no pics was the point of making it funny, and i wanted to see how many people would actually vote on it without knowing her.

Akutenshi
06-03-2004, 12:56 AM
I think I own about 5 swords with one of them being Sting(from LOTR), a dagger, and a pair of nunchuks with dragons on them.

EDIT-I forgot I own a knife with a naked woman on it.

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 03:02 AM
sweetness. Yeah everybody thinks my Claymore is from Lotr just because its the style of swords they use in that movie.

Faulkie
06-03-2004, 08:17 AM
I voted on your hot girl thingy, Lionheart. :D
I said since when do.... blah blah blah

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 05:50 PM
yeah i know you did Faulkie, i wish the mods hadnt closed it. I was just messing around by not putting a pic, after i told her i made a poll about her, she said shed get me a pic so when i get it ill make a new poll with her pic there. I also wish somebody would go vote on my Rurouni Kenshin poll in the anime section lol. Anyway back to the weapons subject.

decswxaqz
06-03-2004, 06:11 PM
We closed it because there was no evidence/proof. Just like we closed/ended the topic about the video that was going to be created in The Lobby. If you want it reopening when you have a picture, we will be more than happy to. Just PM the mods in charge of this forum (Project Zero, GOLDIE).

Ton
10-03-2004, 02:26 AM
i have several weapons. rulers, brooms, and of course, history books!! :O

Lionheart
11-03-2004, 03:02 AM
ahhh the fabled history book with its impossibly bulky nature, it is hard to wield but incredibly effective against all foes as it both perplexes and kersmashes them. Ive owned my fair share of them over the years and they have beaten down many a powerful test.

njdss4
14-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Ugh... history *shudders*. I've personally seen lionheart's swords and I think they're pretty cool. I like his shorter sword more than the claymore just because the claymore looks too big and slow for me. But they're still cool.

Lionheart
15-03-2004, 12:32 AM
i like my claymore more because it suits me better but the other was my first sword and will therefore always have a special place in my heart lol.

decswxaqz
15-03-2004, 01:40 AM
i like my claymore more because it suits me better but the other was my first sword and will therefore always have a special place in my heart lol.

o_O Surely that can't be good for your health.

Zer0
15-03-2004, 06:30 AM
I kept my first cane.

Lionheart
15-03-2004, 10:26 PM
...zero were talking about real life weapons...lol. Yes Dec, the broadsword through the heart does pose some physical problems but ill live...for awhile...

njdss4
16-03-2004, 02:01 AM
o_O Surely that can't be good for your health.

Dangit! I was going to say that! Oh well, that was still a very funny retort. The only valuable thing I have that could be used as a weapon is a game used Ron Hextall goalie stick. I could whack you with it pretty hard!

Lionheart: Poor njdss4...
Njdss4: Poor Wiggum, I mean njdss4...

Lionheart
16-03-2004, 03:45 AM
lol good thinking with the Simpsons quote. Hey a hockey stick would hurt like hell, i still keep a bat near my bed just in case (along with one sai)

Zer0
16-03-2004, 03:48 AM
...zero were talking about real life weapons...lol. Yes Dec, the broadsword through the heart does pose some physical problems but ill live...for awhile...

Oh boy now i just feel dumb

Lionheart
16-03-2004, 03:49 AM
meh its cool, your post was good for a laugh.

Melfi
16-03-2004, 05:18 PM
I've got a cheapy katana. It was $12 so I couldn't resist. ^^; My mom got me a machette (did i spell that right?) for X-Mas, which i named Ventis. And i've got 4 shuriken. And of course, the very feared math book.

Lionheart
16-03-2004, 11:06 PM
heh a little mix of samurai and ninja there huh? interesting, i wish i owned a katana, theyre kick ass weapons but i could never use them in battle, my claymore or broadsword suit me better for battle.

Melfi
03-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey, when you're training to be a ninja, every little bit helps. ^_~ I've practiced throwing my shuriken, but they don't stick in aything. Not even cardboard, they just bounce off. I think it's because the weight of it isn't distributed evenly. Oh well...

Lionheart
03-04-2004, 11:03 PM
heh that sucks, my good friend rachel has some shuiriken and hers stick into concrete (that might have something to do with her ninja heritage lol).

Faulkie
03-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey, when you're training to be a ninja, every little bit helps. ^_~ I've practiced throwing my shuriken, but they don't stick in aything. Not even cardboard, they just bounce off. I think it's because the weight of it isn't distributed evenly. Oh well...
But I bet they're just cool to have. Where did you get all this stuff from?

Lionheart
03-04-2004, 11:15 PM
most of it is ordered over the internet, even in a big city like LA there are very few sword shops. Go to www.buytheswordinc.com (they have a huge selection of ALLL weapons) or www.shopathometv.com (mostly swords, knives, and daggers).

Ivan
04-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Hmmm...I always wanted a pair or two of katanas, but in the meantime I have like a Black metal bar thats about as tall as I am, and I got the idea to paint the ends gold so my sister thinks its a bkb that was hacked out of pso or something, and when ever she bothers me i just start running after her with it....It's been a very peacefull life since and I can get some work and leveling done.

You should try it ^_^ Just a few more years and I can have my own place and me mum won't keep telling me to make my bed.

Faulkie
04-04-2004, 06:13 PM
o...k...
I'd definately buy one... but are swords legal in england Lion? You're from american aren't you? You're allowed guns there... CRAZY! So I'm not sure about swords...

Ivan
04-04-2004, 06:56 PM
I live in the US and I'm not very sure either...I know swords are though, just don't us 'em for the wrong thing.

Faulkie
04-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Are you sure? We're not allowed guns so swords... (then again, we're allowed guns for show, just not to use them, so maybe we're allowed) My mum would never let me anyway!

Lionheart
06-04-2004, 05:26 AM
well in the US, both guns and swords cannot be brought out in public and brandished (expect like texas and florida where youre allowed to carry a gun). Its not illegal to have them in your house and much of the time a permit isnt needed. As far as UK goes, im not sure but i cant imagine it being much different. Like you said Faulkie, the parents are the only law worth persuading.

Faulkie
06-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Hmmm... I thought you could carry a gun anywhere in america... shows what I know, SQUAT!!

Proj3ct_Zer0
06-04-2004, 10:07 AM
well in the US, both guns and swords cannot be brought out in public and brandished (expect like texas and florida where youre allowed to carry a gun). Its not illegal to have them in your house and much of the time a permit isnt needed. As far as UK goes, im not sure but i cant imagine it being much different. Like you said Faulkie, the parents are the only law worth persuading.
Gun laws in the UK are very tight. If you get caught on the street carrying on you can get arrested or fined. Most people dont get caught with them though. I now that my mate has got an M16 at home, since his dad got it him in the army. He dont use it though.

And is it true, that in the US you can shoot someone on your property and not get sent down for it. Its classed as defending your property. Some farmer in the UK got sent down for years for shooting a burgler on his property :S. Shows how much the UK sucks with gun laws

decswxaqz
06-04-2004, 11:34 AM
quote]Show how much the UK sucks with gun laws[/quote]
Yes but how many drive by shootings do you hear about, or kids taking guns into school?

Proj3ct_Zer0
06-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Answer to your question is not many. But Im just saying, you should still be given the right to protect your own property without prosecution

Faulkie
06-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Maybe... but violence never solves anything... wait, yeah it does!

Lionheart
06-04-2004, 05:17 PM
guys youre a little wrong, you will get arrested for shooting someone on your property, its only if they enter your house that you have a right to fire on someone and still they look deeply into the situation, you could still get manslaughter. And you also get arrested/fined for carrying a gun in public here too (only in a few states like florida and texas can you openly carry a gun and thats only because of crime methinks).

Proj3ct_Zer0
06-04-2004, 06:31 PM
guys youre a little wrong, you will get arrested for shooting someone on your property, its only if they enter your house that you have a right to fire on someone and still they look deeply into the situation, you could still get manslaughter. And you also get arrested/fined for carrying a gun in public here too (only in a few states like florida and texas can you openly carry a gun and thats only because of crime methinks).
Thanks for that, I wasnt quite sure. Still, I cant see why the UK cant give people the right to fire at someone if they enter their home. If i was in that situation, Im sure Id fire....once or twice :P.

Lionheart
07-04-2004, 06:02 AM
it just needs to be proven that it was self defense and not some act of rage lol.

Faulkie
07-04-2004, 08:01 AM
I hate england lol

Proj3ct_Zer0
07-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Guess what....so do I :P. It extremely boring living here and the whole population of scallies flood in from Liverpool to where I live :(

Aiel_Warrior
07-04-2004, 12:26 PM
i have a very powerful weapon.
my physic powers!!!!
woooo!
i dont really have phsycic powers. i was just messing with you!
i'm not allowed dangerous weapons, cos then i wud go on a killing spree and torture people etc.

Lionheart
08-04-2004, 05:17 AM
wow buddy youre pretty dark there, but yeah i had to earn a lot of trust with my parents to let me have these weaps (well the swords at least, i bought the sai from a friend so yeah they had no hand in that).

njdss4
08-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Yeah, Lionheart had to practically threaten their lives to get them to... oh, I mean he had to WORK *wink wink* really hard to earn their trust. *nervous shifty eyes*

Faulkie
08-04-2004, 07:03 AM
I wonder how my mum would react if I came home one day with a sword...

Proj3ct_Zer0
08-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Its kinda funny, cause oneof my mates didnt have to beg his mum for his weapons. He just asked and she bought them for him. I remember him coming off some cruise he was on last year, with around 3 death stars, 1 sword and a pair of nunchukas. Death stars have to be the best though :)

Faulkie
08-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Lucky! Wish my mum would do that for me!

Lionheart
08-04-2004, 06:52 PM
you mean shuirikens? yeah theyre cool, my little asian friend Rachel has three of them and im convinced she has ninja blood in her because she can throw them into concrete and make them stick -.- god its scary. That girl is hot...but thats besides the point.

Faulkie
08-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Hmmm... hot girl who's half ninja? I'm there!

Proj3ct_Zer0
08-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Address please :P. Anyway, do you know any good sites that sell replica swords. Ive been looking on the internet over the past few weeks for a replica Gunblade that Squall uses in FFVIII. Ive heard rumors that you can actually get them, and Id love it to be mine :)

Faulkie
08-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Um... you're obsessed!

Proj3ct_Zer0
08-04-2004, 08:36 PM
So :P! Have you seen the sword? Its a beauty!

Faulkie
08-04-2004, 08:40 PM
No, I haven't. Is it?

Proj3ct_Zer0
08-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Have a look for yourself:

http://www.fantasysquare.com/pic/gunblade.jpg

Faulkie
08-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Wow, I've never played FFVIII and I want it!

njdss4
09-04-2004, 01:52 AM
In my opinion, the gunblade is the only good thing that came from FF8. I thought the Draw system was cool, but the love story theme was pretty standard. And boring.

Faulkie
09-04-2004, 11:29 AM
Hmm... my friend has it.

Proj3ct_Zer0
09-04-2004, 06:25 PM
In my opinion, the gunblade is the only good thing that came from FF8. I thought the Draw system was cool, but the love story theme was pretty standard. And boring.
I didnt really like FFVIII at first, so I kinda gave up and never completed it. But Ive recently gone back to it and its quite good. I think the opposite from the Draw system, as I think it sucks :P! The gunblade is extremely kool though!

Faulkie
09-04-2004, 07:01 PM
I wanted to buy a sword... I'm going to when I'm a bit older

Lionheart
10-04-2004, 03:22 AM
hell FF8 is one of my favorite (because it was the first i played), i think the story is weak but the character development was really good. Im practically obsessed with squall, i used to be just like him (well i still am but more like he is at the end of the game when he opens up) and i look a lot like him if i let my hair down and it falls the right way (which is rare and minus the scar lol). Why do you think my alias is Lionheart, its Lionheart everywhere (except of FF11, its Leopectus there which is Lionheart in latin because lionheart was already taken !!!! *shakes fist*), its his best gunblade (and attack).

njdss4
10-04-2004, 05:40 AM
Meh. I'd rather play any other FF over 8, except the real 2. *shakes head* Hitting yourself to gain HP and Endurance, that's so stupid.

Faulkie
10-04-2004, 07:58 AM
I like FFVII

Lionheart
10-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Lmao FF2 is classicly stupid, its pretty funny (as well as incredibly crappy but still). FF7 is by far the best though, and then FF10 is my second favorite. But hey, why arent we posting this in my Final Fantasy thread, this is the Weaponary Thread!

mr_shoe_uk
10-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Yeeks, it's pretty scary how many of you own deadly weapons!

Soon I should be ordering a foil (a type of sword used for fencing), along with some other gear, as I am a fencer.

It will probably be called "my foil".

Lionheart
10-04-2004, 09:06 PM
meh i dont really like fencing, its the only form of swordsmanship im not fond of. Something about prancing around like youre a marionette and poking at each other doesnt tickle my fancy but then again its still way better than a gun and hell if youre good at it, then i still respect you.

mr_shoe_uk
10-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Haha, fencing's great, you don't have to prance you know, you could fence in a way which is more aggressive, more thrusting, or go for a more defensive style (which I enjoy the most) where there's lots of parrying. Have to be quick and alert to do this well though!

Anyway, fencing is probably the most widespread sword sport over here (probably in the whole world), so the easiest to become part of.

Lionheart
11-04-2004, 01:15 AM
no id say kendo is more widespread, but i didnt even mean a class you take. I specialize in Broadswords, i have those two swords i said earlier in the thread and i practice with them daily. My 54" claymore is my favorite, im grown quite good with it, i can wield it one handed now pretty well though i wouldnt in a fight lol.

Lionheart
09-05-2004, 11:19 PM
must revive...thread....

Mini_Bert
10-05-2004, 01:02 PM
lmao lionheart @.@

Dont go reviving your threads, ur not supposed too @.@

Sd28
10-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Grrrr (cast iris on lion heart)

teaches you to bad mouth guns

Lionheart
10-05-2004, 10:04 PM
now why would you go and use a Golden Sun summon on me? Guns are terrible, they require NO skill (unless youre a sharpshooter and then youre a coward because you can kill people WITHOUT THEM EVEN SEEING YOU!). Guns have no honor or class, any weakling can just pick up a gun and shoot someone, it takes skill and strength to wield a sword (and intelligence to cast magic but thats not in real life....) and honor too (not much you can do to kill a person with a sword with them knowing and if you do then youre still putting your life at risk by getting that close).

Mini_Bert
10-05-2004, 10:42 PM
=\

Lion you seem very focused on your swords, i dont know whether to be impressed or scared :S

lol, your right about any idiot using a gun, but thats what everyone does. =\

Lionheart
11-05-2004, 04:29 AM
no i do love my swords, but im not a psycho (the swords arent even sharp, but i could stab somebody with them...*strokes chin* lol jk).

Sd28
11-05-2004, 05:19 PM
no i do love my swords, but im not a psycho (the swords arent even sharp, but i could stab somebody with them...*strokes chin* lol jk).

okay so i went a bit over board with iris but to tell th truth i belive bo staffs and daggers are better thank both swords and guns

Lionheart
11-05-2004, 09:42 PM
bo staves are ok but daggers are kinda pointless. i mean if you gonna get that close, you may as well make it manly and fight hand to hand. but at least its a bladed weapon, better than any gun for sure.

Mini_Bert
11-05-2004, 11:02 PM
I was gonna talk about bo staves, theyre my fav thing to use, not meant to kill, but inflict great pain, and when used right, can kill...its fun to use, but you have to be careful, dont want to knock urself unconcious @.@

Lionheart
12-05-2004, 04:19 AM
thats just like my swords, they arent sharp so they cant kill unless used just perfectly, which is exactly the way i would fight, kill as an absolute last resort.

Sd28
12-05-2004, 09:51 PM
note: you can throw daggers

and meant to add glavies and twinfang to the list

Lionheart
12-05-2004, 09:59 PM
well ok lol i guess your right.

Omar
18-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Yes they are correct.

I love my bread knives.

Lionheart
19-05-2004, 03:49 AM
butter knives are quite lethal...to BAGELS. *Bagels run away screaming* I dunno, i was messing with my Sai last night and i realized i really liked them. Having 2 10 pounds mini tridents that are about 2 feet long is quite helpful. It would hurt like hell if i brought that down on someone wiht my full force.

Omar
19-05-2004, 08:22 AM
I once chopped off someone's leg with a bread knife.

Lionheart
19-05-2004, 05:04 PM
was it a bagel-mans leg? Well you could cut through someones leg with a bread knife (it would be excellent torture too).

Omar
20-05-2004, 10:40 AM
I know. Go ask Kefka why he has a fake left leg now :P

Anjiru
20-05-2004, 01:30 PM
i own no weapons, my brother used to own 4swords, then he broke one in half trying to smash a computer monitor with it, then he turned that into two mini swords, his toehr sword broke from all teh tiems he hit this wood thing with in our basement, so he threw that one out, anotehr one he bent into an s shape and the last one is still living lol

Lionheart
20-05-2004, 04:38 PM
those mustve been some poorly crafted swords...ive beaten my swords against each other and not a dent in either (barely a few little scuffs on the edges after about 30 minutes of sparring with a friend). Mine dont even bend, so snapping in half isnt even possible...

njdss4
22-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Well, lionheart, your claymore sways a little when you swing it, but your other sword is solid. No way that one could break. Ever.

Sd28
22-05-2004, 10:47 PM
i like swords

njdss4
22-05-2004, 11:06 PM
lol Sd28. Yes I think every guy on this site loves swords, but only a few of us have had the chance to actually own one. In some cases two. *shakes fist at Lionheart*

Lionheart
23-05-2004, 05:35 AM
lol...yes! Hmmm i dunno, my claymore is a little like that because the blade is so long, if the blade were completely solid at that length, itd be at MORE risk of breaking. it needs leeway, but youre right, my broadsword would never break...it might be possible for the claymore to snap.

Judgment
23-05-2004, 10:04 AM
i remember once i went to my friends house and his dad has a sword. he went downstaris to get something to eat and i decided to mess with the sword. big mistake. lets just say he lost his keyboard and half of his desk ;)

Lionheart
23-05-2004, 05:30 PM
lol, ouch. Its not smart to mess with weapons you dont know how to weild...

njdss4
23-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Lol, omg! Did you do that all in one swipe? That's a lot of damage to do in one swipe.

Lionheart
24-05-2004, 03:43 AM
yeah...mustve been a nice, sharp blade. I MIGHT be able to do that with my claymore.

Omar
24-05-2004, 10:03 AM
I think every guy on this site loves swords
Nope. I only like bread knives.

PSO Phreak
24-05-2004, 10:24 AM
I used to own something like 7 knives and 3 swords. One was a short sword and the other 2 were katanas, one being longer than the other. I also used to have a pair of nunchucks which were awesome, but they got confiscated when the police came to take my (non-nice) step father away. Oh well. Now I own 1 knife and that is it. With my wife being pregnant, I really don't want that sort of thing around the baby when it's born. Just good old wholesome video games. What could go wrong with that, right :)

Nosam
24-05-2004, 08:13 PM
i got 2 katanas with dragons on them with cost about 60 each and nunchucku with a tiger on it. oh and about the gun law thing umm who needs guns wen u know how 2 use swords??????? well every1 but dont knock my country its www.ragol.co.UK u kno so there :P neway there less gun crime if there r less guns and lets think about it legally carrin a gun is just a accident waitin 2 happen. i wud feel alot safer if the damned things didnt exist at all

Lionheart
25-05-2004, 12:00 AM
good job, you use nunchucku (though im unsure if thats how you spell it, i know theres a u though). Thats something new to this thread at least.

njdss4
25-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Whoa, your wife is pregnant, eh? Well congrats. Anyways, one knife is more than enough to do a good amount of damage. Let me demonstrate. Lionheart, please step forward.......

Sd28
25-05-2004, 04:01 PM
must destroy all swords and bread knives Casts FORblaze,knights of the round,ultima,iris, jugment and weapons of mass destruction.

sd28s attack missed

dang i missed

Judgment
25-05-2004, 05:34 PM
ummmmmm you sumoned me........sorry im late*puts on judgments armor* ok here goes *blast charges up* woooo prepare to die bread knives *powers down*.............damm it low baterys

Nosam
25-05-2004, 06:51 PM
hahaha get duracell u cheep guy it lasts "3 times longer than the avarage batteries" lol. and as 4 my swords over my dead body

Sd28
25-05-2004, 08:04 PM
hahaha get duracell u cheep guy it lasts "3 times longer than the avarage batteries" lol. and as 4 my swords over my dead body

okay lets try that again (uses x accurcy)

shineee( cast eclispe,catstorphe,terra force,final ellision and all other pervious spells times 2 + judgement zero

Lionheart
25-05-2004, 09:28 PM
keep it on topic guys, id hate to close my own thread....

njdss4
26-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Well it is funny... And they are talking about weapons....

Shifty
26-05-2004, 08:57 AM
quote]Show how much the UK sucks with gun laws
Yes but how many drive by shootings do you hear about, or kids taking guns into school?

some bloke went crazy once and shot a police car with a uzi or sumthing lol then drove off and proceeded to fire at the police and passers by, this is where i live lol ;)

in all truth gun crimes are small in the UK but there rising very fast, especially in the London boroughs, imitation handguns are being converted to fire real bullets, and im sure i know a shop near me that would do that :S its a bloody dodgy shop he sells all kinds of weapons lol

Nosam
26-05-2004, 05:17 PM
some bloke went crazy once and shot a police car with a uzi or sumthing lol then drove off and proceeded to fire at the police and passers by, this is where i live lol ;)

in all truth gun crimes are small in the UK but there rising very fast, especially in the London boroughs, imitation handguns are being converted to fire real bullets, and im sure i know a shop near me that would do that :S its a bloody dodgy shop he sells all kinds of weapons lol

i got a shop like that near where i live. tis called woodys of wemberly where i get my swords

Lionheart
26-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Well it is funny... And they are talking about weapons....
no they werent, they were taking about summons from video games, this is a thread about real-life weapons. Anyway, Gun crimes in LA are always apparent, theres probably a drive by daily somewhere in the valley...

Sd28
26-05-2004, 10:05 PM
no they werent, they were taking about summons from video games, this is a thread about real-life weapons. Anyway, Gun crimes in LA are always apparent, theres probably a drive by daily somewhere in the valley...

not all of them where

I like bombs

Lionheart
26-05-2004, 10:09 PM
...omg, they were all from video games is my point, this is a thread on REAL-LIFE WEAPONS not things in video games.

Sd28
26-05-2004, 10:37 PM
i like tanks they blow stuff up

Judgment
26-05-2004, 10:45 PM
...omg, they were all from video games is my point, this is a thread on REAL-LIFE WEAPONS not things in video games.
well you never said that ;)

njdss4
27-05-2004, 04:00 AM
Well whatever now it's been said. However it does seem like this thread is on it's last legs.

Sd28
27-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Well whatever now it's been said. However it does seem like this thread is on it's last legs.

your right there

Shifty
28-05-2004, 08:56 AM
i got a shop like that near where i live. tis called woodys of wemberly where i get my swords

you live in wembley, london?

Lionheart
28-05-2004, 09:32 PM
well its entailed in the title and in my first post that its real life weaponary.

Nosam
29-05-2004, 09:20 PM
you live in wembley, london?

nah i live in wembley, japan..........

of course i live in wembley london, lol. i guess not every1 knows where wembley is tho

Lionheart
30-05-2004, 02:25 AM
nope ive never heard of it but that is because i live in California id imagine...anyway stick to the topic people (i know you only drifted on one post but i feel this could easily lead off topic)

njdss4
31-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Yeah if we don't stay on topic Lionheart will be forced to USE his real life weaponary on us to keep us in line. lol

Lionheart
31-05-2004, 05:45 PM
hes right, im just waiting for a good excuse to pop up for me to decapitate someone, I MEAN kill someone, I MEAN properly moderate the site...heh heh heh yes...that'll do....

Nosam
31-05-2004, 08:14 PM
umm match of sword play huh? 7 years of trainin says i'll kill u, not literally(yeah right)

Vahn RAmar
01-06-2004, 02:50 AM
I don't own any thing real, but I do own a huge wooden sword that's bigger than me. I'm almost a half brother to Issac, and he owns hmm let me see... a wooden katana, three training swords, one wooden broad sword, one metal training broad sword, and one training strait sword. oh and four wooden shryuken that we made in shop.

Lionheart
01-06-2004, 06:05 AM
cool vahn! oh and nosam, ive only been training for 2 years, but i seem to be getting good really fast, ive only practiced with a broadsword and a claymore so depending on what youre good with, you might beat me no matter how many years i train!

Sd28
01-06-2004, 05:11 PM
cool vahn! oh and nosam, ive only been training for 2 years, but i seem to be getting good really fast, ive only practiced with a broadsword and a claymore so depending on what youre good with, you might beat me no matter how many years i train!

ha ha your ass is gonna get owned

Lionheart
02-06-2004, 04:33 AM
not necessarily, if hes good at fencing or kendo i could easily destroy him despite the less amount of training. But i wouldnt talk mister "im gonna rely on a weapon that any weakling can use" lol.

Sd28
02-06-2004, 03:32 PM
not necessarily, if hes good at fencing or kendo i could easily destroy him despite the less amount of training. But i wouldnt talk mister "im gonna rely on a weapon that any weakling can use" lol.

true any one can use it but it takes a real expert to master it

Nosam
02-06-2004, 08:02 PM
umm 5 years in kendo and 2 just trying different styles say my twin katanas will slaughter you lol but if you can wield a broadsword with one hand i respect you immensly lol on and ima defend fencing because i used some of the parrys and the are FAST.

i mean WAY fast

hey what do you mean??????? kendo is gr8 if you advanced like the 5 training techniques, Suburi (sword swinging drills), Tanrengata (solo forms), Battoho (combative drawing methods), Tachiuchi (pre-arranged sparring) and Tameshigiri/Shizan (cutting straw and bamboo targets) with the added expereince with fencing, ninjitsu, kobudo and budokan added up you can make your own style

Lionheart
02-06-2004, 09:01 PM
indeed you can make your own style with those, and it is respectable dont get me wrong. I meant more if you relied solely on Fencing or Kendo, i could beat you, however, with outside knowledge it would be more than an even match. Oh and i can wield my broadsword singlehandedly :P , with my claymore...im getting there lets put it that way lol

EDIT: i forgot to mention that those who weild Katanas are towards the top of my "respected peoples" list. I would never use one in battle because i prefer strength over speed but the Samurai code of ethics is something to be looked highly upon. By using a sword with that ancestry, you are picking up their way of life and that is a respectable thing. Its like me with my swords and a Knights Honor Code :cool:

Vahn RAmar
02-06-2004, 09:38 PM
When me and Issac spar I use the Katana, and usually am defending and parrying, but I get my @ss kicked. :@

Lionheart
02-06-2004, 09:40 PM
lol, i hope you dont try and wield it two-handed?

Vahn RAmar
02-06-2004, 09:46 PM
no, I'd be salughered. It's very light, so I can deal with one hand, but he uses it with much more percision. Or should I say the training swords. he also has a couple years of Woo-Shu on me(I think that's how it's spelled.) so that makes a difference.

Lionheart
02-06-2004, 09:50 PM
ok good because all katanas are meant to wielded singlehandedly

Nosam
03-06-2004, 11:33 AM
indeed you can make your own style with those, and it is respectable dont get me wrong. I meant more if you relied solely on Fencing or Kendo, i could beat you, however, with outside knowledge it would be more than an even match. Oh and i can wield my broadsword singlehandedly :P , with my claymore...im getting there lets put it that way lol

EDIT: i forgot to mention that those who weild Katanas are towards the top of my "respected peoples" list. I would never use one in battle because i prefer strength over speed but the Samurai code of ethics is something to be looked highly upon. By using a sword with that ancestry, you are picking up their way of life and that is a respectable thing. Its like me with my swords and a Knights Honor Code :cool:

lol thats nice. i stoped studying the teachings of ninjitsu because of the conflicting codes. while samurai will face you in a fight without trickery ninja do not. and guess what? i bought those swords 4 nothin. i have chinese ancestry and just found out what was is that box my mum neva let me touch. their katanas that where passed down gen 2 gen so i shud get em soon :cool: oh i forgot 2 mention i have a BIG metal training pole thing which is bigger than me that i can weild single handedly lol but only after about 5 years.

Edit: oh and what is the knights code exactly? i never trained in those areas but i think i might start now and i just askd my mum about the katanas and he told me that my gr8,gr8 grandad or sumthin like that forged them and im gettin them next week. i'll keep u updated on how they r

Lionheart
03-06-2004, 10:05 PM
the Knights Code runs entirely on honor, much like the Samurai. Actually the two are almost identical, just different countries so different circumstances. But for Knights, you always face your opponent fairly, protect any innocent people who need help or protection, never flee from an opponent (unless you are bound to die, but even then you dont if youre protecting people, you MUST NEVER abandon people in need). Those kinds of things.

Vahn RAmar
04-06-2004, 02:36 AM
Knights like their honor, but those Ninjas... wait a sec... that means my comic is flawed....

Lionheart
04-06-2004, 03:45 AM
in what sense is it flawed?

Nosam
04-06-2004, 08:43 PM
in what sense is it flawed?

probaly as in that it says the ninja has honor. well the do but only when they give u their word, they r honor bound 2 follow thru. in a fight they will use any means nessesary 2 win.
hope this helps

EDIT: so we basically follow the same code Lion? tis nice 2 kno i have an ally in america :alien:

Lionheart
04-06-2004, 11:34 PM
yeah...im probably the only one who does here lol.

Sd28
04-06-2004, 11:47 PM
.................................................. ....................ultimate ninja power

EDIT: GOLDIE spam cutdown.

Lionheart
06-06-2004, 02:13 AM
lol spam cutdown eh? well then ninja are interesting, my good friend Rachel has 2 shiurikens.

Gotien
06-06-2004, 03:48 AM
probaly as in that it says the ninja has honor. well the do but only when they give u their word, they r honor bound 2 follow thru. in a fight they will use any means nessesary 2 win.
hope this helps

EDIT: so we basically follow the same code Lion? tis nice 2 kno i have an ally in america :alien:
But the ninja don't have honor, if they did then the Japanese from the togogawa era would've admitted they existed, but the higher ups were confident that such actions would destroy reputations and start internal conflict between them so when the ninja strike, they blame it on someone else.... this is based on true history :bandit:

Lionheart
06-06-2004, 06:48 AM
yes it is, but isnt it Tokugawa?

njdss4
06-06-2004, 06:55 AM
lol spam cutdown eh? well then ninja are interesting, my good friend Rachel has 2 shiurikens.
Rachel needs to use them. On someone like YOU!!! JK. Maybe.

Gotien
06-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Rachel needs to use them. On someone like YOU!!! JK. Maybe.
your just jealous that I know way more than ur f***ing dumbass now stop trying to dis me at every turn and I wont have to keep slapping you down. No, I'm not sure if its called Tokugawa era but the time period is the same. :D

Lionheart
06-06-2004, 10:50 PM
wtf, NJD was talking to me about that, and if the insult was at me, then i dont what your prob is...

Gotien
07-06-2004, 12:18 AM
.........*face goes blank*............Honestly I dont know what got into me...........I must've been tired. Sry.........woah that's weird, I cant remember being mad last night either........:S

Nosam
07-06-2004, 10:54 AM
But the ninja don't have honor, if they did then the Japanese from the togogawa era would've admitted they existed, but the higher ups were confident that such actions would destroy reputations and start internal conflict between them so when the ninja strike, they blame it on someone else.... this is based on true history :bandit:

yes but the ninja did have honor. small but still some. like i said, if a ninja gives you their word that they'll do something they'll do their damndest (is that even a real word?) to do it

Faulkie
07-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Ninjas are the coolest. That is all.

Nosam
07-06-2004, 11:01 AM
i agree that they are pretty cool its just the teachings i dont agree with

Faulkie
07-06-2004, 11:12 AM
what are the teachings?

Nosam
07-06-2004, 11:30 AM
the basics? well a ninja will not fight if they think their going to lose(which sounds good 2 normal ppl but i 4 1 am not normal) and will bring everything they can think of 2 gain the upper hand like sleeping powder and such like. in short the ninja are slippery at best a treachrus at worst lol

EDIT: oh but the ninja was not always this bad. the samurai where worse.

Ninjutsu began more than 800 years ago among the ninja people living in Japan. The warrior class which ruled Japan at the time were called the Samurai. They controlled the land and it's people. Their lord, the Shogun, was the only person the Samurai was answerable to.

The ordinary peasant served the warriors every whim. A peasant could never strike a Samurai. If he did, it would mean his life.

The ninja would not serve the Samurai, and fled to the barren, cold, mountainous regions of Iga and Koga. There they trained in the arts of war. It is said that their art is based upon a great Chinese military text written by a general named Sun Tzu, The Art of War. Over the centuries the ninja (word meaning 'stealers-in') trained from the cradle to the grave in every known martial art. Their forte was espionage and assassination, by any means possible. But their training also taught them to reach spiritual heights, by pushing their bodies and minds to limits far beyond that of normal human endurance.

Training for a ninja began almost as soon as he could walk. Childhood games were designed to inculcate expertise in unarmed combat, swordwork, weaponry, camouflage, escape and evasion. In time, the ninja warriors came to be feared throughout Japan. Even the mighty Samaurai looked over his shoulder if a ninja was known to be in the area.

Over the centuries, while ninjutsu was being practiced in secrecy, no one knew anything about the art except the ninjas themselves. When Japan emerged into the modern era, and feudalism collapsed, the ninja were absorbed into Japan's secret service and special services groups.

there that shows how the ninja used 2 b b4 slipping in 2 Japan's secret service. a fall from grace i say

Faulkie
07-06-2004, 11:47 AM
wow, thanks for the information

Nosam
07-06-2004, 11:58 AM
wow, thanks for the information

welcome always happy 2 help

Faulkie
07-06-2004, 12:11 PM
I didn't know much about ninjas really

Nosam
07-06-2004, 08:04 PM
neway i never thought i would say this but BACK ON TOPIC :@ damn how did we drift so far away without me noticin?
oh well anyone else have any real life weapons?

Lionheart
07-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Kunai are interesting (what ninja's typically used) but i dont own any (im not much for throwing)

Nosam
07-06-2004, 09:16 PM
throw like a girl lion? lol i like anything i can get up close with. my favourite tho, as i stated b4 is my katanas. oh and i got the passed down from gen 2 gen ones they r, 2 coin a phrase, fricken heavy. english slang 4 good gr8 and cool, not heavy in weight. because they r beautifully balanced and light and flow light water. need.. someone... 2... kill... or something i dont care what it is

Lionheart
08-06-2004, 03:23 AM
>.> <.< Nosam...dont become a hitokiri...oh and no katana should be more than 20 pounds which is insanely light.

Faulkie
08-06-2004, 07:40 AM
How come everyone has a weapon except me?

Lionheart
09-06-2004, 02:27 AM
because were all cooler than you :P

Faulkie
09-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Hey I could have a weapon too!

Lionheart
10-06-2004, 04:55 AM
maybe, if the fates think youre gifted enough to wield one lmao. Yeah you could if your parents allow it.

Nosam
15-07-2004, 04:03 PM
hey guys my brother hacked on my account and edited my damn replys. he is talkin bull about the family sword ****. i only just checked now sorry guys. but i do have katanas

Lionheart
15-07-2004, 05:00 PM
oh...ok whatever thats cool. Katana's are nice.

Vahn RAmar
15-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Katana's are cool because you can always get a katant that's just right for your style.

Nosam
15-07-2004, 09:13 PM
lol amazed that u guys answered. thanka 4 understandin.

Sd28
15-07-2004, 11:38 PM
lol amazed that u guys answered. thanka 4 understandin.

you know what this thread needsw it needs a kick assed over sized pen kife of doom

Lionheart
16-07-2004, 02:08 AM
lol ok that's pretty funny there...well a Katana could NEVER fit my style (I prefer brute strength over speed and technique and since a Katana is created for speed and technique, one would never suit me well, but I have great respect for those who wield Katanas well).

Nosam
17-07-2004, 02:48 PM
yes lion, u told us all b4. with the i can weild my broadsword single handedly lol. so how goes the claymore? can u use that single handedly yet? if so serious muscles man. they'r ment 2 b held with both hands lol

Lionheart
17-07-2004, 07:12 PM
well I can carry it and swing it single-handed but I wouldn't refer to that as wielding it single-handed. If I were to fight with that thing in one hand only, I would lose a lot of the force in my swings and thrusts. I can do it, but I'm not strong enough (yet) to wield it effectively with just one hand. Broadsword, yes, Claymore, not yet.

Nosam
17-07-2004, 09:24 PM
wow u r good. i wish 2 shake ur hand lol. just dont break it :P i mite get sum new throwing weapons this week. im not talkin bout shiurikens just sum nice balenced throwin knives

Lionheart
18-07-2004, 06:55 PM
get some Kunai, those things are cool. And by the way, holding a claymore in one hand isn't a great accomplishment, I'll feel esteemed when I can swing it powerfully with one hand (then I'll be able to have my broadsword in my left hand and claymore in my right). But I will still gladly shake your hand :P

Nosam
18-07-2004, 07:23 PM
lol. told u 2 not 2 break it. thats gonna take months 2 heal lol. gettin back on topic..... i wanna make a sword. a perfect balance between strenth and speed. if only.... has a dream about taking on loads of monsters with sword... wakes up. ooo that was cool

Lionheart
19-07-2004, 04:17 AM
monsters are fun to kill with swords, and easy too.

Vahn RAmar
19-07-2004, 05:49 AM
You speak from expereince? lol

I want to weild twin swords. They just have me mesmerized.

Nosam
19-07-2004, 02:55 PM
i think im not gonna get throwin daggers i want a wakizashi ( an smaller version of a katana) it has a dragon hilt it is so cool

EDIT: i have 2 katanas. i weild them both. best way 4 me is i hold the one in my right hand pointed downwards and the left hand held normally

Lionheart
19-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Yes Nosam I know what a Wakizashi is lol. Actually katana's are the smartest swords to wield twin, they're light and powerful.

Nosam
19-07-2004, 08:25 PM
yeah i ment other lesser mortals didnt know what the wakizashi was. and i know the katanas are better but i didnt say i was going 2 use the wakizashi i just said i wanted it cos it looked cool

Vahn RAmar
19-07-2004, 09:12 PM
^ lesser beings? Oh, like me! Heh heh heh. :D

Lionheart
20-07-2004, 02:38 AM
no no, not lesser beings, lesser mortals, meaning you DON'T fall under the "lesser immortals" catergory :P

Vahn RAmar
21-07-2004, 07:40 AM
Well duh, i'm in the upper Demi-Gods section. Demi-God of inner-strength! :cool:

Nosam
21-07-2004, 02:32 PM
u sound like a neopet lol. demi-god? i am (gonna get so killed 4 sayin this) god. but not in real life sadly. only on doshin the giant lol. well im gettin my 2 swords on august the 9th. my bday :P yay

Croc
21-07-2004, 04:09 PM
I want a Claymore but that will have to wate for now.
but I do have 2 guns that I shoot every there and then. One is a 20 pound rifle and the other is a nice littel hand gun.What I like to do tho is hold one in each hand and shot at OLD PEOPLE THAT GO REALLY SLOW na just at a target in my back yard,Its fun. :D

Nosam
21-07-2004, 04:11 PM
lol i cant block them. but i can just block slowish projectiles

Croc
21-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Lol the rifle shots me back and screws up the target. :P

Nosam
21-07-2004, 04:16 PM
i ment i cant block them. yet :P mwahahaha

Croc
21-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Good times, Good times. :bandit:

Lionheart
21-07-2004, 06:21 PM
I could deflect the handgun with my broadsword, maybe the rifle but the bullets in the rifle are probably AP and might break through my sword. If you can see where the gun is aimed, it's surprisingly easy to block a bullet, it's when you have half a second to react and block that it gets scary. But if you're charging the guy with the gun and you block a shot, he will get scared ****less, in a fight, dropping your guard that much (even if only for an instant) is the cause of your loss, so by scaring the gun wielder, you win. I hate guns by the way, I wish they had never been invented. They enable weaklings and people who have no skill in fighting to kill people, and generally they are used in an honorless fashion.

Croc
21-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Maby some people but to get threw someone like you, you need to have skill like me lol. :P

Lionheart
21-07-2004, 06:43 PM
well we could train, no problem.

Sd28
21-07-2004, 08:45 PM
hey lion try charging a man with a couple of uzi's and see how far you get

Croc
21-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Lol he would get dissed. :P

Nosam
27-07-2004, 09:25 PM
I could deflect the handgun with my broadsword, maybe the rifle but the bullets in the rifle are probably AP and might break through my sword. If you can see where the gun is aimed, it's surprisingly easy to block a bullet, it's when you have half a second to react and block that it gets scary. But if you're charging the guy with the gun and you block a shot, he will get scared ****less, in a fight, dropping your guard that much (even if only for an instant) is the cause of your loss, so by scaring the gun wielder, you win. I hate guns by the way, I wish they had never been invented. They enable weaklings and people who have no skill in fighting to kill people, and generally they are used in an honorless fashion.

ha i love this guy lol.
but its tru. just try and block a bullet with katanas tho. they r alot smaller than broadswords . i have one problem with train 2 block them tho. I DONT LIKE BEING SHOT AT. I mean even fake bullets hurt. and i been shot at enough where i used 2 live. there was about 5 drive bys on my road and 2 of them where wen i was walkin from the shops

Lionheart
29-07-2004, 01:25 AM
yeah I used to live in the ghetto himself and obviously Sd28 is blind as I said a HANDGUN, not a rifle or machine gun. No **** I would go down if my opponent had an uzi, nobody is fast enough to block that many bullets (especially not wielding the heavy swords I do). However, my opponent would only have beaten me by using a weak persons weapon, so I would still get the satisfaction of knowing I was the stronger, more honorable man.

sliced bread
29-07-2004, 03:47 AM
lets see, i have 2 rapiers and about 8 daggers, none of which id really use in combat except the WWII austrelian, american, and japaneese daggers, and mo other dagger:the little queen of hearts....but id really like to own my very own halberd or some brass knuckels....god that'd be cool....

Omar
29-07-2004, 10:21 AM
I would still get the satisfaction of knowing I was the stronger, more honorable man.
Though you would be seen as the less intelligent and would be too dead to feel any satisfaction :P

sliced bread
29-07-2004, 06:42 PM
youd be dead?.........hmmmmm lionheart would you haunt me if i went to your house and took all your stuff, and sold the other stuff i didnt want/need?

Lionheart
29-07-2004, 07:30 PM
well I think it's safe to assume I would haunt you regardless of circumstances, so if you and/or Njd stole my stuff I would take my sword and shove them up your asses....

Sd28
29-07-2004, 09:51 PM
well I think it's safe to assume I would haunt you regardless of circumstances, so if you and/or Njd stole my stuff I would take my sword and shove them up your asses....

okay ive said this once ill say this again it true any one can use a gun but it takes some one specail to use it efective ly i know it isnt honarable in your book but hardly any one is honurable in this world any more and a gun like a sword is a weapon and weapons are meant to kill and killing isn't excatly honurable now is it . swords can be used for more thing and is more of an art but so can a gun i've seen trick shooting pictues made and a wholre range of other stuff but it seems to me a gun is just better at its job than swords asit has a high suscess rate and is simple to use where a sword has a lower suscess rate due to the training and skhigher skill level needed to be able to use it efectively.

sliced bread
29-07-2004, 10:05 PM
lets just leave it at killing in general is dishonorable....

Nosam
31-07-2004, 08:54 PM
look no weapon is good when your using it on ppl. but if u ever need 2 use 1 its best 2 b trained right? swords are only cool because the have a heratige or howeva u spell it. gun arnt cool because they are still used as weapons and are the most effective 2 date. at least u hgave a chance if sum1 has a sword. u dont if they have a gun

sliced bread
31-07-2004, 09:43 PM
true..........

Vahn RAmar
01-08-2004, 02:09 AM
^^^^ I think guns are just proof that the whole human race is simply heartless.

Ivan
01-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Thats why guns should be against everyones religion like FF10! ^_^;

sliced bread
01-08-2004, 03:33 AM
agreed.............. :cyclops:

Freaky kid
01-08-2004, 07:42 PM
*runs into topic* ok, just looked at that gunblade and i want one. but im not alowed one. waaaaa:( but people who use guns are to scared to come close to their opponent (that was taken from a final fantasy game i think, gess wich one)

sliced bread
01-08-2004, 09:46 PM
final fantasy 8....

Kain
01-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Going back to the original post, I own a japanese Katana. It is silver and black with dragon decoration. I named it Makato which means truth. Also my mags name. I love all things oriental and have a big interest in Japanese history and warfare. Japanese weapons imo are the most beautiful and effective weapons ever made.

Zeffie
02-08-2004, 03:51 PM
i have several weapons. rulers, brooms, and of course, history books!! :O
And here I thought I was the only person to utilize a textbooks and brooms (or mops) as weapons. Just to let you know I perfer a Geometry book. Nice size and weight, and I can swing it freely with one hand. ^^ Anyway, I own 2 katanas. And shuriken are on my 'must buy' list along with other types of swords. :P

sliced bread
02-08-2004, 06:43 PM
yeah i still want a partisan.......

Lionheart
02-08-2004, 06:46 PM
bread was looking at an 84'' halbert, as soon as you get about $80 or $90 you should grab it off that website.

Zeffie
02-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Before someone else gets it.

sliced bread
02-08-2004, 06:49 PM
yeah i should :P

Zeffie
02-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Go forth and fetch ye partisian, young Sliced Bread!

sliced bread
02-08-2004, 07:01 PM
i will, thanks for the encouragement zeffe

Lionheart
02-08-2004, 07:56 PM
hey what about me?? I was the one who found it for you :'(

Sd28
02-08-2004, 08:01 PM
what is this site so i may purchase a couple of daggers

Zeffie
02-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Awww. Feeling left out?

Sd28
02-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Awww. Feeling left out?
no it just that i cant go quaser at the moment and feel like getting a sowrd or dagger but though daggers as they are for serious close range combat

Zeffie
02-08-2004, 08:13 PM
That was directed at Lionheart....

Kain
02-08-2004, 09:10 PM
I donno about you guys since i got my sword in Japan but i do know that all kinds of weapons can be brought at www.battleorders.co.uk (http://www.battleorders.co.uk)

sliced bread
03-08-2004, 12:59 AM
dude youve been to japan???? thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha post 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im un stoppable!!!!!!!!!muahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahah hahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart
03-08-2004, 07:17 PM
yes I was feeling left out zeffie.

Nosam
03-08-2004, 08:19 PM
lol the owner of the thread feelin left out? outrageous lol. i use broomsticks for weapons 2 :O i thought i was the only 1. yay. i want a proper staff-style weapon but cant b arsed 2 pay lol. leavin only one option. JACK AND RUN.

Zeffie
03-08-2004, 11:46 PM
*laughing at Nosam's post* Its funny, so many people can't afford swords and such so they improvise.(This included me till a few weeks ago) ^-^ If you want a proper staff, just unscrew the mop from the stick. :P Instant staff.

Lionheart
04-08-2004, 03:41 AM
Sliced bread can utilize a bo staff amazingly. Halberts and staves belong in sliced bread's possession, he is comparable to my sword skills with a staff. It would certainly be an interesting match if he had a staff and I had my broadsword....

Eziceal
04-08-2004, 03:57 AM
I own many many archic weapons... I'll list the 'important' ones. A scotish claymore, an english claymore, 3 Katanas (16th century, 14th century, and a replica of a 13th century), a No-Dachi, a 150 y/o Scythe (used in the local cotton fields), a pair of sai, a ninja-to, a revalutionanary Halbret, a pair of tonfas, and an ironwood bo staff.
I practice with all of them at any chance I get. (and yes I know how to use a full sized scythe as a deadly weapon :silly: )

Lionheart
04-08-2004, 04:03 AM
hmmm if you can't spell revolutionary halbert, I seriously doubt you have one. IF you were that much of a fanatic about your weapons, you would know how to spell them...sorry to be rude.

sliced bread
04-08-2004, 04:17 AM
this sliced bread character, sounds like a splended chap.

Lionheart
04-08-2004, 04:32 AM
lol what does that have to do with anything dan?

Serpent7
04-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Well, I got twin daggers. That's all. Plain daggers. From somewhere like Arabia or something.

Zeffie
04-08-2004, 02:37 PM
I might have stated this somewhere before, but I like the idea of using two blades. The way I figure is that you could use one to block and one to strike, or cause double the damage and attack with both.

Serpent7
04-08-2004, 02:39 PM
You use both for blocking, and only attack when the opponent leaves an opportunity.

sliced bread
05-08-2004, 05:55 PM
lol what does that have to do with anything dan?
he can utalize a bo staff a feet few can make look good.... ;)

Dark-Reaper9992
05-08-2004, 07:15 PM
If you had a sword wouldn't you call it mini mini bert?
And if your mag had a sword it would be called mini mini mini bert!!

i think that is stupid...u people are really strange

Lionheart
05-08-2004, 07:26 PM
yeah and I think it's stupid when people post useless posts, especially in my threads. Do us all a favor and put some good reasoning in your post. At least explain why you think things are stupid...

Zeffie
05-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey man, it was just a joke. It didn't have to make sense. If my Ether Bunnie joke made sense, no one would like it. (and yes I am very strange)

On the subject of weapons, I found a place that will repair the flea market katana (Lionheart knows what I'm talking about), and because the store belongs to a friend's dad, he'll do it for free.

sliced bread
06-08-2004, 04:09 AM
yeah joe, dont be as mad as a legless ethopeian watching a doughnut roll down a mountian....lol ;)

Ivan
06-08-2004, 04:59 AM
You're so full of it...lmao.

sliced bread
06-08-2004, 05:08 AM
i may be full of it but i can still use a bo staff......

Serpent7
06-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Ok............ :s

Lionheart
06-08-2004, 07:47 PM
lol dan could destory with anyone with Bo Staff.

sliced bread
06-08-2004, 08:08 PM
really? can he now???