PDA

View Full Version : Who likes to draw anime pictures?

Faulkie
01-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Because I do and I wondered who else does. I got a how to draw anime girls for Xmas, its in Japanese but it's the picture that cound, eh? :D

Phantom_RAcast
01-03-2004, 07:15 PM
I'd like to but I can't draw very good

Faulkie
01-03-2004, 07:24 PM
I'd like to but I can't draw very good
I don't like to brag but I consider my anime drawing skills pretty good

decswxaqz
01-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Then post them here or in the Fanfic section :)

Shinryu
01-03-2004, 07:34 PM
I would of wanted to be a anime artist, but i cant even draw a stickman properly.

Faulkie
01-03-2004, 07:52 PM
I would but I haven't got a scanner. I drew a pretty cool FOnewearl once.

Phantom_RAcast
01-03-2004, 08:17 PM
do you have a digital camera? because if you do just take a picture of it then upload it to your pc and post it here

Faulkie
01-03-2004, 08:30 PM
do you have a digital camera? because if you do just take a picture of it then upload it to your pc and post it here

No :( but my dad does :D so maybe :)

Zer0
02-03-2004, 04:42 AM
I have been drawing Anime behind my friends backs. I dont think issac knows though. He thinks i only draw cartoons for our school... I will try to post them if i have time...

Faulkie
02-03-2004, 06:52 AM
I have been drawing Anime behind my friends backs. I dont think issac knows though. He thinks i only draw cartoons for our school... I will try to post them if i have time...
Everything I draw is anime!

Sd28
04-03-2004, 09:22 AM
I would of wanted to be a anime artist, but i cant even draw a stickman properly.

do you know how pathetic that is

Faulkie
04-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Very, look, I can!
o
/\
/\

Zer0
04-03-2004, 03:05 PM
I can make a bunny face and a soard and a panguin and a pencil, pen, crayon on the key board thingy
()_()
(>'.'<)

The soard it to big.... :p

Faulkie
04-03-2004, 04:03 PM
I can make a bunny face and a soard and a panguin and a pencil, pen, crayon on the key board thingy
()_()
(>'.'<)

The soard it to big.... :p
Guess what this is (as if you don't know) :p
(.Y.)

Shinryu
04-03-2004, 11:47 PM

yeah im so bad at drawing, that i was debating to myself if i was dislexic.

Lionheart
05-03-2004, 03:28 AM
i draw anime, in fact its all i can draw very well. I never thought of any of my pictures to be phenomenal but im the head artist on the yearbook staff at my school and all my friends think im good so i guess i am. ive tried a few times to upload my pics here but theyre all too big after scanned in. Id really like to show you guys (especially my HUcaseal wielding Yamatos lol) so if you guys wanna see them, ill email them to you. My best i feel are: Kamui from "X", Kenshin fighting Saito from "Rurouni Kenshin" and Dark Chi from "Chobits". My HUcaseal is from June so its not as good at my other more recent ones. If anyone has ever seen Project Zeros avatar of Cloud, i drew that, it had Tifa originally though lol. After i uploaded it with my scanner there were many people who Photoshopped it, etc and now there are many versions of it that ive seen lol. Anyway, i would be more than happy to show off some of my work, currently im drawing a picture of Cloud as he appeared in Kingdom Hearts and its about 75% done.

Faulkie
05-03-2004, 07:01 AM
i draw anime, in fact its all i can draw very well. I never thought of any of my pictures to be phenomenal but im the head artist on the yearbook staff at my school and all my friends think im good so i guess i am. ive tried a few times to upload my pics here but theyre all too big after scanned in. Id really like to show you guys (especially my HUcaseal wielding Yamatos lol) so if you guys wanna see them, ill email them to you. My best i feel are: Kamui from "X", Kenshin fighting Saito from "Rurouni Kenshin" and Dark Chi from "Chobits". My HUcaseal is from June so its not as good at my other more recent ones. If anyone has ever seen Project Zeros avatar of Cloud, i drew that, it had Tifa originally though lol. After i uploaded it with my scanner there were many people who Photoshopped it, etc and now there are many versions of it that ive seen lol. Anyway, i would be more than happy to show off some of my work, currently im drawing a picture of Cloud as he appeared in Kingdom Hearts and its about 75% done.
Pick me, meeee! Email it to me! They sound really good! Mine are pretty good (half the time, the other half they're really bad, of course I'd only post my good ones if I had a scanner, that way I'd seem better than I am! :) )

decswxaqz
05-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Lionheart, I said in another thread if you email me, I'll host them for you.

decswxaqz@ragol.co.uk

Faulkie
05-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Lionheart, I said in another thread if you email me, I'll host them for you.

decswxaqz@ragol.co.uk
I'd totally like to see them! :D

lyger
05-03-2004, 03:03 PM
i enjoy drawing anime
but i suck at it si the pics dont come out very well

Faulkie
05-03-2004, 03:23 PM
i enjoy drawing anime
but i suck at it si the pics dont come out very well
Oh well, I'm ok but at least I enjoy it...

Lionheart
05-03-2004, 10:36 PM
i just mailed dec my pictures. Faulkie, ill mail them to you too if you like (even though you will see them here soon) but you need to give me your email address, i cant send them in an email sent through this site. Anyway, dec will probably have them up sometime soon and you guys will be able to enjoy them.

decswxaqz
05-03-2004, 11:19 PM
Ok. Done. If you click on the picture the larger (unmodified picture) will load. Please be aware that they are large pictures and some are about 1Mb in size.

http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/darkchi_small.jpg (http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/darkchi.jpg)http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/hucaseal_small.jpg (http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/hucaseal.jpg)http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/kamui_small.jpg (http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/kamui.jpg)http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/kenshinandsaito_small.jpg (http://pro30.msshost.com/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/kenshinandsaito.jpg)

EDIT: Lionheart, next time could you give me a PM or email to say you've emailed that account, if you want more pictures uploading.

I like the top one best. Then third one. Nice work :).

Phantom_RAcast
06-03-2004, 01:32 AM
there great. good work lionheart :)

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 01:56 AM
Thanks guys, i appreciate the compliments. There will be one more Cloud from Kingdom Hearts coming very soon (well hes from FF7 but its how he appeared in Kingdom Hearts lol).

Faulkie
06-03-2004, 07:23 AM
Thanks guys, i appreciate the compliments. There will be one more Cloud from Kingdom Hearts coming very soon (well hes from FF7 but its how he appeared in Kingdom Hearts lol).

Wow... I said I was good...
compared to this... I suck....
How old are you? That might have something to do with it...
Wow... Thats sooo good, really it is...
I'm stunned... you could make a career out of it...
I'd post mine but everyone would laugh at them after this...

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 04:29 PM
oh cmon im not that good (im 17 btw), i cant make a career out of drawing. Id say 3 of those pics up here (after Dec puts the new ones) I kinda stole lol. I dont ever trace but i look at a pic and replicate it so i mean im not that talented.

EDIT: By the way Faulkie, i know you said you dont have a scanner but if you find a way to scan your stuff, post them. The last thing i wanted to do was intimidate people. I try to help people get better plus im not a harsh judge, i have a lot of artistic friends that other people say are worse than me but i dont think they are. They have different talents than me, i draw anime well but frankly thats about it. Other friends of mine are good at doing animals or realism, etc. Art is a HUGE array of things and if you have any talent in any one area then you are an artist, I dont care what anybody else says.

EDIT 2: I started drawing when i was 13 Faulkie (i think thats how old you said you are) so if you start now im sure you can easily surpass me by the time youre close to my age so practice. Do what i did when i started, find pics you like and try to replicate them (dont TRACE!!! lol). After awhile, youll start to develop the little tricks and talents to drawing and more and more you can start doing more original drawings like me. Im just starting to do things almost completely from my imagination so i still dont hold myself in high regard yet. Maybe in a few years ill think of myself as good when i can do things completely from my head.

GOLDIE
06-03-2004, 04:39 PM
WOAH! THEY ARE AWSOME! BRILLIANT WORK!

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 04:44 PM
cmon guys, really theyre pretty cool but...ugh at least wait until the last 3 are up before you flood me with compliments. Those are my 7 best works, so then you can fairly judge me.

decswxaqz
06-03-2004, 05:20 PM
http://207.44.198.31/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/aeris_small.jpg (http://207.44.198.31/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/aeris.jpg)http://207.44.198.31/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/cloudfromkh_small.jpg (http://207.44.198.31/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/cloudfromkh.jpg)http://207.44.198.31/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/superbuu_small.jpg (http://207.44.198.31/~decswxaq/decswxaqz/forum/lionheart/superbuu.jpg)

Like the Cloud sprite one :)

Zweihander-Zero
06-03-2004, 08:30 PM
woah ive been wating for cloud one and im not dissapointed great work Lionheart

Lionheart
06-03-2004, 09:22 PM
thanks, hey zero, youre the girl who voted on my hot girl post huh lol. Im proud of my Cloud and Kamui pics, theyre the best i think. The Kenshin and Saito is good too, the other 4...well...lets just say i dont love them.

Faulkie
07-03-2004, 08:08 PM
thanks, hey zero, youre the girl who voted on my hot girl post huh lol. Im proud of my Cloud and Kamui pics, theyre the best i think. The Kenshin and Saito is good too, the other 4...well...lets just say i dont love them.
Thanks for the advice lionheart, btw i'm 13 and almost all my anime pictures are from imagination (I drew a cool ninja and a random girl today, I'm very proud of them!) The only exception is my pso pictures. I'm not sure about surpassing you, but I might become (almost) as good. I really wish I could post the 2 I did today, but I haven't got a scanner. On the other hand, my dad has a digital camera so maybe it's a possibility...
btw, loved your new ones too! :D

Shinryu
07-03-2004, 09:07 PM
The clouad pic is great, like the deatail on the sword.

Phantom_RAcast
07-03-2004, 09:12 PM
yea the clud pic is great

Faulkie
07-03-2004, 09:15 PM
yea the clud pic is great
Yeah, it's awesome!
I can't draw anime guys, I can only draw girls (and I'm pretty good too) ;)

Shinryu
07-03-2004, 09:29 PM
everyone i know draws anime but i cant draw if my life depended on it literaly.

Lionheart
08-03-2004, 01:10 AM
heh, Faulkie youre the second boy ive met that breaks the stereotype ive discovered. As ive gained more and more artistic friends ive noticed that the males can only draw guys really well and the girls can only draw girls really well. I fall into this stereotype as well, but you and a friend of mine (he is AWESOME at drawing girls but cant draw guys very well) break that stereotype. FREAKS!!!! lol jk.

Faulkie
08-03-2004, 04:51 PM
heh, Faulkie youre the second boy ive met that breaks the stereotype ive discovered. As ive gained more and more artistic friends ive noticed that the males can only draw guys really well and the girls can only draw girls really well. I fall into this stereotype as well, but you and a friend of mine (he is AWESOME at drawing girls but cant draw guys very well) break that stereotype. FREAKS!!!! lol jk.

I'm pretty good at drawing girls and I prefer drawing them personally, so I don't mind being a freak! lol

Btw, if I posted my anime pictures (I'm talking to everyone now), would you laugh at them because they're not as good as lionheart's or appreciate that they're at least pretty good? Just wondering.

GOLDIE
08-03-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm pretty good at drawing girls and I prefer drawing them personally, so I don't mind being a freak! lol

Btw, if I posted my anime pictures (I'm talking to everyone now), would you laugh at them because they're not as good as lionheart's or appreciate that they're at least pretty good? Just wondering.

It depends on how good they are, but if people have any decency they won’t laugh at you, they might tell you places to improve on or give you tips.

Faulkie
08-03-2004, 05:16 PM
It depends on how good they are, but if people have any decency they won’t laugh at you, they might tell you places to improve on or give you tips.
I can't really fairly judge my own work, but I think they are pretty good. I don't mind tips on how to improve at all, just no making fun!

GOLDIE
08-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Well get uploading your pics as soon as you can then you can find out ;) .

Faulkie
08-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Well get uploading your pics as soon as you can then you can find out ;) .
I would if I had a scanner, shame about that... :'(

Zweihander-Zero
08-03-2004, 05:33 PM
well that spoils that then

Faulkie
08-03-2004, 05:35 PM
well that spoils that then
Unless I can use my dad's ditital camera

Zweihander-Zero
08-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Unless I can use my dad's ditital camera
ask him.......or use it while hes not there :D

Faulkie
08-03-2004, 05:48 PM
ask him.......or use it while hes not there :D
I don't live with him

Zweihander-Zero
08-03-2004, 07:01 PM
I don't live with him
ok thats where the problem is

Faulkie
08-03-2004, 09:00 PM
ok thats where the problem is
Well I could easily ask him, as I see him often, but I never go to his house unless he's there (for obvious reasons). I'll try though...

Lionheart
08-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Yeah try to get them up, ill gladly give you advice in any area i think you can improve on.

Faulkie
09-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Yeah try to get them up, ill gladly give you advice in any area i think you can improve on.
Yeah I'll try my hardest, but it might be a while...

Mini_Bert
09-03-2004, 08:05 PM
I'll attempt to draw albert (my avtar) in anime form, then i have to find the power cord for my scanner, then i can show you how well i can draw ^_^

And faulkie, I'll help lionheart with the "constructive critiscm" on your drawings when you get them up.

Lionheart
09-03-2004, 08:08 PM
Albert...Albert....why does he seem so familiar?? Was he in some RPG??

Mini_Bert
09-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Well for one thing its my first name O.o for second, yes i believe he was....can't recall what it was, I remember going, "Albert?" then i started laughing....

Ton
10-03-2004, 01:19 AM
albert einstein? albert from mini's fan fic? great drawings lionheart.

Faulkie
10-03-2004, 05:21 PM
I'll attempt to draw albert (my avtar) in anime form, then i have to find the power cord for my scanner, then i can show you how well i can draw ^_^

And faulkie, I'll help lionheart with the "constructive critiscm" on your drawings when you get them up.

It better be constructive

btw, I drew half of another anime picture today. :D It was good

Lionheart
11-03-2004, 01:56 AM
good stuff, finish her up! Oh, and it will be constructive criticism from me, remember ive said i work with a lot of lower level artists on yearbook that i have to teach so yeah.

Mini_Bert
11-03-2004, 08:09 PM
I'll try to make it all constructive, but knowing me, I'll think you can handle the harsher comments (if i need them :\) and you might not be able to.....ah whatever, just hurry up and get em up ^_^

P.S: I haven't drawn anything or written anything, but thats about to change.....MARCH BREAK :D :D :D :D

Faulkie
11-03-2004, 08:31 PM
I'll try to make it all constructive, but knowing me, I'll think you can handle the harsher comments (if i need them :\) and you might not be able to.....ah whatever, just hurry up and get em up ^_^

P.S: I haven't drawn anything or written anything, but thats about to change.....MARCH BREAK :D :D :D :D
I haven't been to my dad's for a bit so if I post them it'll be a while.
Btw, what does O.o mean mini bert??? :S

Lionheart
11-03-2004, 09:23 PM
its a shocked face bert,kinda like "holy crap!!"

Lionheart
13-03-2004, 01:42 AM
im gonna start working on Squall from Kindgom Hearts, its a request actually lol. Once i finish it, ill have it displayed here.

Faulkie
13-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Yay! On my thread? It's an honour!

Lionheart
13-03-2004, 05:53 PM
its maybe 15% done lol, hes got his legs...and thats it lmao. Itll be done by the end of week as i dont have much time to work on it.

Lionheart
16-03-2004, 10:13 PM
new drawing everyone, dec will have it up shortly.

Gotien
04-07-2004, 11:07 AM
what is the drawing of? When I'm done with a couple of my drawings ill put them up... I've been working on drawing Legendary Armor Samurai Troopers(Ronin Warriors outside Japan)

Zeffie
05-07-2004, 05:01 AM
I've already posted my pics on an art thread of my own, but just for you who dont know, I like to draw anime. You could ask Blake, drawing is like, my life.

Gotien
01-08-2004, 09:35 AM
nothing else for you to do or somethin?

Lionheart
01-08-2004, 06:53 PM
oh, gotien, it was my Kenshin group pic, I just posted that here awhile back because some people don't browze the art section often but are still interested in my art thread.

Gotien
02-08-2004, 10:01 AM
lol, cuz its in another um.... whachamacallit thingy and not in anime, ya know?

Lionheart
02-08-2004, 07:05 PM
yeah I guess so.

Zeffie
02-08-2004, 07:11 PM
nothing else for you to do or somethin?
For 3 years, I had nothing else to do. Being grounded for 3 years sux.

Gotien
03-08-2004, 06:37 AM
woah... rough.... my parents always threatened to ground me from TV for weeks at a time but my dad always watched it and by the next day he didnt care anymore.. guess i got lucky

Lionheart
04-08-2004, 04:49 AM
so you got good at drawing since you were grounded for 3 years?

Gotien
04-08-2004, 05:38 AM
definitly sounds like enough time to get good at it

Lionheart
08-08-2004, 08:01 PM
most definitely, I mean, she had absolutely nothing better to do...

Gotien
09-08-2004, 11:52 AM
hold on one second.... how do you know she had "absolutely" nothing better to do? maybe she just really got into it! lol, j/p thought i should give you a bad time about it:P

I never really practiced or anythin but i still draw on occation and do fairly well if i do say so myself. My last drawing was of Vegeta/Gohan(child) fusion, alot of my friends liked it. The one b4 that was a Trunks mesh poster that i drew over the course of like 3 months and my friend was offerin money for it! i gave it to him tho, i wouldnt think about sellin it, it is better as a gift, ya know?

Zeffie
09-08-2004, 02:08 PM
hold on one second.... how do you know she had "absolutely" nothing better to do? maybe she just really got into it!
Hehe. you could say that. ^^ It was around that time I started reading manga too... cuz they were just big enough to hide between the mattresses in the guest room. (yeah, I got kicked out of my room too. I already know its weird)

Gotien
09-08-2004, 08:50 PM
wow that's weird... lol! i just had to say it, im sry:P but i have a memory of having to draw as a past time, have any of you seen the poster for Zelda OOT where there is the two sides with Link and Kid Link in the center? I drew that castle and all the other side like 5 times for different friends and again 4 months ago for my english class when we needed a pic of a castle:D that castle just kicks ass, the light shining down and stuff. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside:P

Lionheart
10-08-2004, 04:25 AM
nice to see you brag about your pics gotien :P I happen to like my art thread...^_^

Gotien
10-08-2004, 07:22 AM
lol, is that a hint for me to open a thread for my own pics? well forget it, i dont wanna put all those pics i got up and be committed to drawing all the time, i draw from the heart when i get a really good idea for one:P

Lionheart
11-08-2004, 03:50 AM
me too... I tend not to draw more than one pic every month or two.

Gotien
11-08-2004, 11:52 AM
then again there are times when i want to draw, start, have to erase a bunch of times cuz its not exactally the way i want it, then the paper isnt good enough to draw on so i give up.... its sad but it happens

Zeffie
11-08-2004, 03:31 PM
That sux. I've gotten the paper so thin from erasing once, I erased a whole straight though it.

Lionheart
11-08-2004, 06:00 PM
I've done that more than once (erasing a hole) but I never quit on a drawing once I start, it just bugs me til I finish it.

Zeffie
11-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Yeah, same here, like the one I put up today. It bugged the crap out of me because I hadn't finished it. (which I did) And I still screwed up her hair!!

Gotien
14-08-2004, 02:24 PM
the hair is the hardest part for me.... but if you do it right then it looks the coolest