PDA

View Full Version : PSO cards! (really!)

WanderinFox
17-02-2004, 02:21 AM
Heh, got my new keyboard in the mail today.
The Sammy keyboard controller. Opened the box, looked inside, and to my surprise...well, you'd better see for yourself =)
The picture is bad but I can take better pics if anyone wants to see.
Damn, forgot to set the focus on my cam when I took this...

Duo
17-02-2004, 02:34 AM
Heh, got my new keyboard in the mail today.
The Sammy keyboard controller. Opened the box, looked inside, and to my surprise...well, you'd better see for yourself =)
The picture is bad but I can take better pics if anyone wants to see.
Damn, forgot to set the focus on my cam when I took this...

Wow that's quite ironic. I'm sure they'd thought of it before but i was gonna send an e-mail suggesting they make a TCG

WanderinFox
17-02-2004, 04:56 AM
That rappy card is a nice, shiny foil, too =)
The Sammy Keyboard Controller is apparently an 'official' keyboard for PSOIII. I'm only guessing, but the PSO classes on the box itself and the cards I got with it are decent clues to this. It even had the PSO logos stamped on it. They keyboard itself is niiiiiiiiice, yet small and akwardly balanced (it wants to tip forward). They keys are small and it will take a while to get used to, but I love my new keyboard controller *rubs cheek against keyboard*
Got my keyboard from www.ncsx.com if anyone else needs to buy one. They're based in New York, USA (just to let overseas gamers know).
Okay, off to play more PSO1&2 =)

decswxaqz
17-02-2004, 10:31 AM
The keyboard looks just like the ASCII keyboard I have but with a PSO theme. That's all. It sounds the same as mine. Small keys, unbalanced, but other than that, it's better than the sticky keys problem with datel keyboard I had and the slow response time from it.

I got some cards too. I don't think it's a real trading card game, since the packs only seem to contain Action Cards. I think it was a promotional thing.

SupplyDroid
17-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Wow...I wonder if they'll make the actual card game available over here in the US. Im sure they already have it over there in Japan v.v

Phantom_RAcast
17-02-2004, 07:04 PM
The keyboard looks just like the ASCII keyboard I have but with a PSO theme. That's all. It sounds the same as mine. Small keys, unbalanced, but other than that, it's better than the sticky keys problem with datel keyboard I had and the slow response time from it.

I got some cards too. I don't think it's a real trading card game, since the packs only seem to contain Action Cards. I think it was a promotional thing.I hope it a real card game.
That rappy card is a nice, shiny foil, too =)
The Sammy Keyboard Controller is apparently an 'official' keyboard for PSOIII. I'm only guessing, but the PSO classes on the box itself and the cards I got with it are decent clues to this. It even had the PSO logos stamped on it. They keyboard itself is niiiiiiiiice, yet small and akwardly balanced (it wants to tip forward). They keys are small and it will take a while to get used to, but I love my new keyboard controller *rubs cheek against keyboard*
Got my keyboard from www.ncxs.com if anyone else needs to buy one. They're based in New York, USA (just to let overseas gamers know).
Okay, off to play more PSO1&2 =) are you sure thats the right link cause it sends me to a schools website.

Ton
17-02-2004, 07:55 PM
it would be quite easy to make a card game for it. the whole game is based on dice and cards. except would u be able to be a hunter and a
Arkz?

WanderinFox
17-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Oops, my bad =)
I put the X in the wrong spot. The website is www.ncsx.com

decswxaqz
18-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Most card games don't require the cards to be in certain places (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic). But PSO does if you are going to play Arkz. This really wouldn't work in the school yard, if you have to place cards in certain postitions. If you make a board for the cards/pieces then you are going into AD&D territory :D (which wouldn't be THAT bad :rolleyes: ).

SupplyDroid
18-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Well...not exactly... a board would be required to have the cards in the right position, but it could be addicting! You never know until you try (like Magic the Gathering! n_n ) :D

Ton
18-02-2004, 08:13 PM
yah, u could make your own board, or sega could make one. it would have to be pretty big though. we COULD just get tvs and gamecubes in the schools. :D

blackghost
20-02-2004, 10:31 PM
lol ive got thous crds from ep3 & the pso memcrd

twinkazz
27-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Who wants to or needs to buy cards, which can disolve in the washing machine (bad memories), when you can get all the card you want for 30 by buying PSO3.

you can't destroy PSO3 cards by leavin em in your pocket when your trousers are being washed, you can't lose em, and they can't be stolen. they are much better and makin a tangable version of the game would be a step in the wrong direction.

Ivan
27-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Dude this topic ended 5 months ago. (But believe me, I have some bad memories myself with cards in the washing machine >.< DOH!)

*Locked to prevent further bumping*