PDA

View Full Version : Is this YASMINKOV 9000m legit or not

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 01:40 AM
I traded a "duped" SANGE AND YASHA for a "legit" YASMINKOV 9000m, but i was given 20 photon spheres and i used them on the gun does this make the gun "duped" or not.

Mini_Bert
10-02-2004, 02:12 AM
I'd say duped... 20 photon spheres! XD

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 02:24 AM
Yeah it has 0% Native
75%A beast
80% machine
75%Dark

Mini_Bert
10-02-2004, 02:26 AM
a little crazy...

Anyway, I think the gun is duped because first you traded it using a duped item, then used duped photon spheres, 2:1 means Duped...or illegit..whatever..

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 02:30 AM
lol the last message was a big typo and fare enough on the duped part.

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 03:50 AM
oh and the person who i traded the sange and yasha with wasnt aware it was a dupe because it had no % boosts.

Ton
10-02-2004, 07:46 AM
tisk tisk. i think it is a duped, did he give u the photon spheres?

zigz
10-02-2004, 10:10 AM
ugh, that was out of order!

and it obviously isnt legit, DUH

sorry to be so rude, but A photon sphere is too much...

that was just a silly question.

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 01:25 PM
the person who gave me a photon sphere wasnt the same person who gave me the yasminkov and i thought the sange and yasha was duped because somone just gave me a yasha for free.

Duo
10-02-2004, 04:00 PM
the person who gave me a photon sphere wasnt the same person who gave me the yasminkov and i thought the sange and yasha was duped because somone just gave me a yasha for free.

lol well it might actually not be duped. I dunno but most likely it is. Usually when someone gives rares away (strong rares. Count out the free supplies warehouse in the trade forum) its a dupe. But its possible to not be a dupe

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 04:04 PM
i think the yasha was duped but the sange wasnt all in alll you cant tell if it was duped because it had no crazy%. and my yasminkov was all good till i used the photon spheres which to tell the truth i dont care ranger are way too weak to not have any boost of some kind.

Mini_Bert
10-02-2004, 05:50 PM
rangers arent weak....well maybe a little, but seriously, if you know how to use a ranger well they are an excellent class. Some of the very useful weapons are ranger only, i.e: Frozen shooter, Nug.2000 Bazooka

Shinryu
10-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeas i like them very much and some weps are strong but mech gun are weak except guld milla which is nearly impossible to get with out cheating.

K8lin
10-02-2004, 07:30 PM
You can always tell if the item is a dupe or not.

1. If someone who you've just met gives you a dark flow or dark bridge (very VERY common dupes) then you know they aren't legit.

2. 20 photon spheres?! how the hell can they be legit...think of how many p.drops they would have had to collect.. :eek:

SupplyDroid
10-02-2004, 07:53 PM
How many times must I state this...DUPES ARE CORRUPTING WHAT WE EARN! :( You all know it...when you find a Chain Sawd and you work really hard to put all of your hard-earned Photon drops into it, and you end up having people constantly point fingers and go "Dupe dupe!". Also, why is trading considered hacking? Isn't the purpose of trading to find the items you could never ever get on your own with your ID? I mean look...My Humar had a Varaha with 153 POW and the other two divided into Def and Dex (like...30 and 17 or something). I look at these Devil Wings.... 175 POW and 15 Defense. They look cool, more attack power, and I was willing to sacrifice the defense and accuracy. So I traded. Is there something wrong with that? Honestly... I want to walk on the Light Side of the Legit! LSL...sounds like a clan name o.o

It's almost impossible to tell if the odd items you trade for are actually dupes or not...unless they have %s unimagineable on items so scarce it's not even funny. For example, like stated before, the Dark Flow and Dark Bridge....and the T J-Sword!. Most of them have 100%s on Native, Altered, and Machine, or some other arrangement, even some with 100% Hit! Honestly people...Have you ever found a 100% hit weapon on your own...well i bet some of you have but how often is what im getting at! :o

zigz
11-02-2004, 11:02 AM
spot on.

imho, if something isnt an obvious dupe, and the two iyems would be fair if traded, thats how its supposed to be played, right?

Thesord
11-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Yes you're right,but as I always say:Be carefull with who you trade with.

Duo
11-02-2004, 01:26 PM
Yes you're right,but as I always say:Be carefull with who you trade with.

lol i can just picture this rule "Dont take TJ swords from strangers children!"

GOLDIE
13-02-2004, 05:48 PM
How many times must I state this...DUPES ARE CORRUPTING WHAT WE EARN! :( You all know it...when you find a Chain Sawd and you work really hard to put all of your hard-earned Photon drops into it, and you end up having people constantly point fingers and go "Dupe dupe!". Also, why is trading considered hacking? Isn't the purpose of trading to find the items you could never ever get on your own with your ID? I mean look...My Humar had a Varaha with 153 POW and the other two divided into Def and Dex (like...30 and 17 or something). I look at these Devil Wings.... 175 POW and 15 Defense. They look cool, more attack power, and I was willing to sacrifice the defense and accuracy. So I traded. Is there something wrong with that? Honestly... I want to walk on the Light Side of the Legit! LSL...sounds like a clan name o.o

It's almost impossible to tell if the odd items you trade for are actually dupes or not...unless they have %s unimagineable on items so scarce it's not even funny. For example, like stated before, the Dark Flow and Dark Bridge....and the T J-Sword!. Most of them have 100%s on Native, Altered, and Machine, or some other arrangement, even some with 100% Hit! Honestly people...Have you ever found a 100% hit weapon on your own...well i bet some of you have but how often is what im getting at! :o

It all depends on the trade really, say if I wanted a handgun guld, I would trade something with 11 stars on it rather than something with 9 stars; itís just a matter of common sense to be honest...

SupplyDroid
13-02-2004, 08:31 PM
What about my spell store? Am I being fair? Am I making fair trades, because 20+ (especially 27-30) are really hard to get ;) ? I think I'm legit since I get my items in fair trades, due to both rarity and interest. Does everyone else agree with me or is it just me?

Shinryu
22-02-2004, 12:00 AM
I find level 27 disks like wildfire, and from time to time i get a lev 30 disk, like i have lev 30 resta lev 27 grants, and lev 27 of all other atack magics.

Lionheart
22-02-2004, 01:47 AM
you guys are wrong. It is possible to tell if something is a dupe no matter what %s they have, you just have to be aware of things. For the longest time, a Guldmilla with 30% machine was like the biggest dupe out there. The only time you CANNOT tell is if the %s are all 0. but that is almost definitely legit seeing as most strong rares come with little to no %s, thats y my legit Dark Flow ( i made it, dont question it) has only like 40%hit, then i used my pdrops to put hmmmmm 90%native and 75%alter beasts i think.

Shinryu
22-02-2004, 02:41 AM
yeah true like i found a yasminkov 9000 with 10% dark and a red mechgun 5%dark, i only find low %, so you are quite right tho you can upgrade the % if you wish to on gallons shop.

Lionheart
22-02-2004, 05:29 PM
yeah the best percents ive ever found on a rare was like 50% dark on a Slicer of Assassin i think. Something ive noticed would be that more common rares do come with decent %s (so long as you tech them right) but the really rare rares have the potential to come with awesome %s but almost never do (ex. my monkey king bar with 30% hit that i tekked to 40% and then changed into a BKB, that **** was like super rare and ill prolly never find another good rare with %s like that again).

Shinryu
22-02-2004, 06:16 PM
yeah thats true i got a blackking bar the first day i went online on the xbox everyone has one as standard its quite anoying tho you can tell them to be legit then they change there weps.

Sd28
23-02-2004, 02:34 PM
i read some where that it is posible to get a legit gene flow

Lionheart
23-02-2004, 10:16 PM
it is, i made one. You just take a calibur, grind it to 10 then use the gene flow on it (oran drop from olga flow).

Shinryu
24-02-2004, 12:46 AM
yeah its also said im not sure that if u do ultimate multimode and you beat olga flow with a red wepoen then go back to city then go back to the boss then he talks to you and gives you the gene flow

Lionheart
25-02-2004, 04:39 AM
no you go back and Flowen is standing there but he disappears when you get close and its not a red weapon, its a dark weapon (i.e Dark Flow) and you can do the same on ep1 and you see Rico. Ive done them both and different music plays when you go to them. Rico is sitting on the altar where you run to initiate the fight with falz and Flowen is just in the middle of the room where you fight second form Olga. Both of them kinda give your char a glance/nod before disappearing.

Shinryu
25-02-2004, 12:42 PM
no but offline he talks in multimode supposidly and its the red wep you use to see flowen dark wep to see rico.

Lionheart
25-02-2004, 11:58 PM
no dark works for both, ive done it, repeatedly actually.

Shinryu
26-02-2004, 12:01 AM
oh ok wat the olga flow wep or all dark wep lke bringers rifle.

Lionheart
26-02-2004, 12:07 AM
no no dark weaps like Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, and Dark Bridge. Thats all.

Shinryu
26-02-2004, 12:14 AM
so wat the dna was on the floor after you killed the boss?

Lionheart
26-02-2004, 12:17 AM
no no, not from talking to him. It was an Olga drop at one point in time. it was traded to me (loooooooong ago, before duping was prevailant so i doubt it was a dupe, plus i trusted the guy well so...)

Shinryu
26-02-2004, 12:22 AM
but im not trying to be bad but it dont drop nothing you have to do extra to get it same with the red ring, you have to get t on multimode, not single mode and they have updated for online yet, i dont think they will beacause it would be too easy.