PDA

View Full Version : Multi mode movage

Shadamoo
27-01-2004, 08:17 PM
I don't know if this has already been pointed, but please, for teh love of god, take heed:
If you use multi mode, and transfer your character onto another memory card on the temporary files bit, PLEASE make sure you move the character back. My level 13 Shadamoo character wasn't moved back, and when I went on later, I had NOTHING! No meseta, no weapons, no nothing! It happened straight after I found Amplifier of Foie and 3 Monogrinders in the forest! Aah! I deleted it and blamed it on my memory card.
So, take my warning! Thanks!

Lee-yoshi
27-01-2004, 08:47 PM
lol, the exact samething happened to my cousin! he went over to a mates house with his memory card, and came home forgetting to transfer his data back! O dear...

I havent heard from him since, and definately havent seen him online, as if to say, i think hes stopped playing online! Shame since he was the person who actually introduced me to the online world of PSO, and was more legitimate then me, and im 100% legit!

decswxaqz
27-01-2004, 10:19 PM
I did thie before. But for some reason, it was still on the other memory card. Good job really. I think it happened anyway... that or I was dreaming.

Thesord
28-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Well,you could call your mate and ask him not to delete the temp. char. file,that way all you have to do is go back with ur mem. card
get it back.
But,even if your in a hurry,don't keep pressing A when using transfered chars.,trust me.:rolleyes:

Shadamoo
28-01-2004, 05:37 PM
I could do that with my mate, but:
A) He deleed all his data so he could play LOZ: Master Quest
B) I have a brand spanking new character at Lv19, currently starting the ruins!

half_rip
02-02-2004, 11:06 PM
on pso how do you make the right bumas claw in to a buma claw and allso the rappy wings.
:confused:

Duo
03-02-2004, 12:08 AM
on pso how do you make the right bumas claw in to a buma claw and allso the rappy wings.
:confused:

Go to the quest "The Unsealed door" (there's one more i forget what it is though) look for the Newman force (gah forgot the class name sorry.) standing in the walkway on the right side. When you give him one of your booma's claws or rappys wings he will turn it into a weapon (Claw of booma, Rappy's fan) hope that helps

Mini_Bert
03-02-2004, 12:13 AM
You forgot that you need to clear the "doc's secret plan" quest before he will change them for you. His name is Jean Carlo Montague and he will be standing out by the prinicpals teleporter. You can only make one weapon pre quest run, so once you've made one, end the quest, then do it again, and make the next.

Shadamoo
23-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Question: Once he has made a weapon, can you exit the quest thru the Hunters Guild, or do you need to complete the mission properly?

Duo
23-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Question: Once he has made a weapon, can you exit the quest thru the Hunters Guild, or do you need to complete the mission properly?

I believe you can just exit through the hunters guild

Zweihander-Zero
25-02-2004, 02:13 PM
grrr i just messed up when trasfering my char so bye bye all my stuff :mad: