PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Montague

Vordox
11-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Where do you find the quest where he makes the weapons of enemy parts?
I've been trying to find a guide that tells how, so far no luck.
Anyone know how to make/find the quest?

Mini_Bert
11-01-2004, 10:33 PM
He appears in the Dr.Osto's research and Unsealed door.

Ok, now I know which quests you need to do.

Dr.Osto's Research: Ulocked the mines, finish the first 3 missions
Doc's secret plan: Secret Delivery, Ruins ulocked

Tada!

Phantom_RAcast
11-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Unsealed door but first you have to beat Docs Secret Plan for him to convert the parts

Lee-yoshi
11-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Its always confused me about how exactly to change these dam weapons, i do all these quests, but he dont change them! That was a while ago tho, now i've just left it, im not gonna put myself through it again, ill let them build up in my Account! lmao

Ton
12-01-2004, 02:37 AM
U can beat every quest, and then go back to unsealed door to do it if u want.

Lee-yoshi
12-01-2004, 06:48 PM
I never knew that! Hmmm, when ive got the time, im gonna get straight on the rest of those dam quests!

Vordox
12-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Heh. Done all of the quest offline already. And just got all the Weapon parts converted. :D

Lokin Modar
14-05-2004, 02:23 PM
You can talk to him in one of the online quests. (I don't remember which quest it was, tough). The weps that he does there have photon bonuses, unlike those that he does on offline game...

Ivan
14-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Dr. Montigue is rumored to be one of the ways to unseal the Sealed J-Sword as well. (If it's possible! lol) It hasn't yet been proven because many people think they can do it, yet they can't be arsed, or don't have the Sealed J in the first place! :P

You have to do a bunch of these quests to be able to get a few crappy weapons transformed. Unless they're parts of the rare form or it's the Sorcer's Cane, it's just not worth it! I have to be this addictive food quest, and I can never find the Naula sisters. Get's me really mad. :@

DARKMATTER
15-05-2004, 05:33 PM
if i had the map all laid out I would scan it and show u where the sisters are lol. :S

Lionheart
23-05-2004, 05:58 PM
ok guys, create a thread for "Addicting Food" if youre goin to talk about this... Oh and as far as i know, you dont find Dr. Montague online...

Ria
23-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Dr. Montigue is rumored to be one of the ways to unseal the Sealed J-Sword as well. (If it's possible! lol) It hasn't yet been proven because many people think they can do it, yet they can't be arsed, or don't have the Sealed J in the first place! :P

You have to do a bunch of these quests to be able to get a few crappy weapons transformed. Unless they're parts of the rare form or it's the Sorcer's Cane, it's just not worth it! I have to be this addictive food quest, and I can never find the Naula sisters. Get's me really mad. :@

Funny, I always end up finding the sisters xD

Omar
23-05-2004, 09:48 PM
unseal the Sealed J-Sword as well. (If it's possible! lol) It hasn't yet been proven because many people think they can do it, yet they can't be arsed, or don't have the Sealed J in the first place! :P

No, you are incorrect.

Lionheart
24-05-2004, 01:10 AM
ria please keep it on topic, right after i warned you guys, you go off and get off topic...ill lock the thread if i must so please stay on topic, by all means, create a thread for "addicting food", ill even do it for you...

Omar
24-05-2004, 09:42 AM
ria please keep it on topic, right after i warned you guys, you go off and get off topic...ill lock the thread if i must so please stay on topic, by all means, create a thread for "addicting food", ill even do it for you...
You are against going off topic now?? o_O

*collapses*

Lionheart
25-05-2004, 12:34 AM
theres a reason for it, if you bothered to notice...lol. Anyway...

dnd
08-06-2004, 03:33 PM
do all quests then start unsealed door go close to the pinsbals u sloud see a FOnewm with a red and yellow costune speak to him and he will cange bode parts to weps :D

Lionheart
09-06-2004, 02:17 AM
yep thats pretty much how to do it.

Trexious
20-06-2004, 04:54 AM
First off, Greetings All! I've been trolling here for awhile now. Been a HUGE PSO fan ever since DC. Just now got back into it on Xbox. I have forgotten quite a bit since then though so refresh my memory...

I completed the 3 begginer quests then when straight to the Dr. Octo's Research. I finished that and talked to Dr. Montigue. He said something about Elenore and he nedded to "fix" her. I quickly went and did a few quest with Elenore in them.

Am I screwed in turning the enemy parts in for weapons now? Or will I still be able to get him to convert them once I go to "Sealed Door" ???

I know these weapons aren't all that great, but it's kinda fun running around with them from time to time. Some of them look great too!

Lionheart
20-06-2004, 05:14 AM
you need to beat all the quests first and then go back to unsealed door or ostos reasearch.

ifrit 27
29-07-2004, 03:27 PM
you need to beat all the quests first and then go back to unsealed door or ostos reasearch.

NO U CAN DO IT BEFORE ALL QUESTS ARE COMPETED

Lokin Modar
29-07-2004, 03:32 PM
NO U CAN DO IT BEFORE ALL QUESTS ARE COMPETED

YES. the only thing u need to do is to complete the quest Doc's Secret Plan. Then, go to Dr. Osto's or Unsealed Door and talk to my buddy Montague.

ifrit 27
29-07-2004, 03:35 PM
YES. the only thing u need to do is to complete the quest Doc's Secret Plan. Then, go to Dr. Osto's or Unsealed Door and talk to my buddy Montague.

you can do it as soon as the quest is completed i did to get rappys fan

Lionheart
29-07-2004, 07:40 PM
yes you can do it that way, but I was trying to get everybody to finish all the quests :P besides you need to finish all the quests to get the Soul Eater and Akiko's Frying Pan so...

ifrit 27
05-08-2004, 02:45 PM
yes you can do it that way, but I was trying to get everybody to finish all the quests :P besides you need to finish all the quests to get the Soul Eater and Akiko's Frying Pan so...

no you dont you just need to know how to do it before you do the quest in the wrong order

Lionheart
08-08-2004, 07:23 PM
No, to get the Soul Eater and Akiko's Frying Pan, you MUST finish all the quests first. The people that appear for the Frying Pan don't even appear until you've beaten the quest they show up on...

Beez
19-08-2004, 12:19 AM
I've done all of the quests, and when i go to unsealed door and talk to the weapon guy he says i have to find some materials :/. help?

ifrit 27
19-08-2004, 09:06 AM
I've done all of the quests, and when i go to unsealed door and talk to the weapon guy he says i have to find some materials :/. help?

the materials you need are the animal parts

Beez
19-08-2004, 10:46 AM
do i need both arms? couse i got boomas RIGHT arm...

Ivan
19-08-2004, 02:31 PM
There are no left arms I don't think. except for the delsaber. The left ould be the shield and the right is the buster. But to answer your question, no.

Beez
19-08-2004, 04:20 PM
yay! thanks :), i got it. but boomas claw look really stupid :/

Ivan
19-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Only good ones are Delsabers Buster (With the shield) or S red's Blades. But that's just my opinion. ^_^;

Beez
19-08-2004, 04:36 PM
where can i get the 'only' cool ones?

Ivan
19-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Uhh delasbers arms would come from? As would s reds come from?

Beez
19-08-2004, 05:53 PM
well duh, i forgot bout all that...