PDA

View Full Version : Psox

Starman
23-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Just great I just went and got PSOX and I cannot connect to the servers. Lovely 101 error.

Called MS they said alot of people have been calling up and they are taking info for Sega/MS techs.

What a great launch day :mad:

Sol
23-05-2003, 12:58 PM
Is that a http error? Is there a web browser built into pso where you have to sign up for a hunters license or anything like on the gamecube? If that's whats causing the error you might be able to sign up on sega's HL website instead...

decswxaqz
23-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Isn't a 101 error a server settings wrong message? Maybe you set it up wrong. Have you checked the Xbox Live site. They have some great FAQs and help sections, they helped me get my GC online! hehehe. Error 102 is server maintance message I think.

Starman
23-05-2003, 01:30 PM
No there is no website option - I have checked all my settings all other Xbox live enabled titles work fine.

The error displayed on screen says:

(No. 101)
Attempt to connect to the server has failed. It is possible that the server is undergoing maintenance. The line will be disconnected. PRESS START BUTTON.

Also there are already aload of people posting on the UK Xbox Live forums saying they cannot connect either.

decswxaqz
23-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Oh ok. Sorry. I think that the GC error 101 is network settings. I've seen that a few times!:rolleyes: :p

Starman
23-05-2003, 02:06 PM
I should think so :D