PDA

View Full Version : The Rappy Festival!

Lee-yoshi
09-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Wow, havent posted here for a while!

Earlier on this morning with my lvl.20 FOnewearl to level up, i decided to go online and hunt around for levelers of my level! The european servers were empty as hell, and the US servers were, well actually not that full either! So i decided to go back to Alphard06 and play on a mission, this one looked quite new and interesting so i chose it only to find out how seriously cool it was! Full of little mini games with rappies everywhere, and cool carnival music! lol, best quest ive probabily ever played (Even better then that movie one i was on yesterday with Vordox! lol). Seriously if anyones bored, go on this quest!

Anyways, there i was completing mini games just for the fun of it, when i did that stamp collecting thing and you have too find all four of the rappies on those pods. When i did that he gave me a Friendship Fragment! Theres more to this quest then there looks, so i had 2 find sum1 to give it too! So i did the motorbike mini game and scored a perfect...score (i was collecting points to give to the rappy who said there was a way outta the forest, a hint like!) when i was let into the arena and i came out a different route and had to save another rappy! Theres just no end to this quest! Killing monsters at last, maybe i could finally level up! After doing that he gave me a flower, dam rappy! Ran back to the warp when the rappy standing next to it took the friendship fragment off me and sent me to another warp pipe! This time too forest 2 to save more rappies who'd picked more dam flowers in hildebear territorry!

What was i thinkin.....bugger! i spent so long on the mini games, my 2 hour cut off time limit was approaching, so i never had time to finish it! :mad: :mad: *Dreams of Broadband*

Anyways, ending this tale off with a question, do you actually get anything out of the quest when youve completed it or has no-one else at all done this quest?

(Actually...looking at my little essay, its almost like a guide, tells you exactly what to do! lol)

decswxaqz
09-01-2004, 12:11 AM
I was going to do a guide, but I got Ep3. Sorry... You do get something but I can't remember what.... I do remember that there was a lot of Hildebears at the end. If you ever try this on Ult. Don't be alone when you play this quest ;).

Lee-yoshi
09-01-2004, 12:24 AM
Lol, i could do it again and probabily finish it within the 2 hour limit, becos i know wot to do now, i was just wonderin if u knew wot was at the end! In fact if i did it again, i could write a guide for you and save you the hassle, you keep playing episode 3! lol :rolleyes:

decswxaqz
09-01-2004, 12:29 AM
There's an idea :). I have no problem with that :).

Lee-yoshi
09-01-2004, 11:56 AM
I didnt think u would! lol

:rolleyes: :p

Vordox
11-01-2004, 02:14 AM
I'll might help you through the Festival too, Lee.
Altough, I've only done a few of the minigames, not all.
but just for helping, nothing else. ;)

Also, I see you're also interested in trying the quests that are available. ^_^

Lee-yoshi
11-01-2004, 03:27 PM
lol, dont worry about the Rappy festival, the second i can get back online im gonna do it again, and complete it, even if it is on Normal difficulty with my Humar character on level 98! lol

However if u wanna meet up with me some other time and try some other quests, i wont refuse!

decswxaqz
13-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Thanks to Lee for making this (http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EpZupFkpEkRNuLBCbq.shtml) guide.

Proj3ct_Zer0
14-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Nice guide Lee. Can imagine that took quite a while to do. Nice work :)

Lee-yoshi
14-01-2004, 04:40 PM
lol, just a little while! :p

Its all worth it in the long run though.........*cough*

:rolleyes:

Vordox
14-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Hmm. that guide. It's good reading.^_^
Between, you made those maps? X_x

And also, don't you moderators wanna mod him? ;)
*Hint hint*

Just joking, but it's an idea.

Lee-yoshi
14-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Ummm...yea...XD

Any yes, i did make those maps, and im quite proud of them! Especially the little Rappies and Hildebears! hehehe :p

decswxaqz
14-01-2004, 09:51 PM
hehe. I don't have time to make the maps anymore :(. And Lee doesn't use photoshop, so I can't give him the files we use to make the maps.

I have to admit, I did like the hildebears... better than my stars that I would have used :(

Lee-yoshi
14-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Lee-yoshi: Expert Cartographer

I'll add that to my resume!! :p

Cloud
14-01-2004, 10:49 PM
nice job on the maps what did you use to make them?

Lee-yoshi
15-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Thanks again...i really must be good at maps!

I used Paint Shop Pro (7). I always use that program when making any pictures, wallpapers, my sigs, etc.

Vordox
15-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Well, that had to take time to make them. :S

Between, are you going to update your sig? :p

Lee-yoshi
15-01-2004, 09:28 PM
U noticed then...^_^