PDA

View Full Version : Unsealed Door Quest

Proj3ct_Zer0
21-05-2003, 09:36 PM
On the Unsealed Door Quest were you meet the Doctor for the second time, he is able to change your enemy items into weapons.

If you complete the quest will that quest be unavailable in that difficulty mode?

It's took me a long while to work up to this Quest and I don't really want to start again on a different difficulty level.

Junon
21-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Yea once you complete a quest you cant do it again, unless its in another difficulty.

Proj3ct_Zer0
21-05-2003, 09:58 PM
Thanks. Im just going to leave the Quest as it is. Some of the Quests get dead boring and you just cant be bothered doing them again.

Junon
21-05-2003, 10:17 PM
Yea... Offline sucks ><

Proj3ct_Zer0
21-05-2003, 10:30 PM
Yeah I know. Its not as bad as the Magazines say it is though.

I should be ordering the Modem and Keyboard this week, so hopefully I should be Online soon. The only problem is getting an Ethernet Cable to run all the way upto my room (which is all the way upstairs.)

The longest Ethernet Cabe I could find out about on the Net to buy, is only about 15m at something like 15.99. I'm going to have to start measuring and find out soon.

Junon
21-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Heh yea, f00king cables :(

decswxaqz
21-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Why don't you just convert the weapon and cancel the quest?!

[gasp][shock]You can do that??!!

[calm]Yes you can.

:D :p :p :D

SUPAH CHAO
22-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Or you could just finish the quests and have them all available again... *sigh* *Blocks tomatoes* Yeah yeah, I'm the only supporter of offline, atleast you can't get corrupted and it is more fun than people say it is.

decswxaqz
22-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Yeah. I usually level up my char, and then go back to normal and Rafoie all the enemies in the quests. It is easy but takes a while.

It's good for finding rares because you don't have people snatching that God/Battle from the Hidelt you just killed. :rolleyes: . Just found out Redria finds something other than Diska of Liberator. :p Anyone want one for free?

Proj3ct_Zer0
22-05-2003, 05:18 PM
Thats what I done, I converted it and canceled the mission.

I've heard that there is a good shop, somewhere in Liverpool that'll cut you the amount of Cable you need :D at cheap prices to :D

And to SUPAH CHAO, I'm a fan of the Offline Mode to. Most probably because thats the only mode I've played on :(

~Darwin~
23-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Yeah...you can definately just finish all the quests on any difficulty and be able to replay any that u would like as many times as you wish...lol

HUmar link
01-06-2003, 07:26 PM
nad by doing this you can also get more rares and enemy parts,well it's just an idea, and anyways when i did this i got desabers arms( both of them can u belive it)

Proj3ct_Zer0
01-06-2003, 07:31 PM
The only rares I've ever picked up are from Grass Assasins. By this I mean enemy parts which can be changed into weapons.