PDA

View Full Version : Fourth played needed for Cmode

Razorwood
08-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Hi I have a regular team of 3 for Cmode, we are planning to do a few hours each night, probably more on weekends and we need a fourth player that will turn up each night.

We don't mind if you haven't played before we can show you the ropes, one person in the team is a cmode expert and has a total time of 3h48mins.......

Atm the three of us are HUcasts so I FOnewearl would be an excellent character to finish the team.

Anyone interested?

Phantom_RAcast
08-01-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm intrested
Char:
~Ziona~ FOnewearl

Razorwood
09-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Cool I should online tongiht at 9pm GMT in EU Spica 5 if you want to meet up.

I will probably be called Phobos-SOD or Razorwood.

My Cmode character is called Phantom lol so I may be on as him

Phantom_RAcast
09-01-2004, 11:11 PM
I don't know if i'll be on. does anyone know how to convert GMT time into mountain time?never mind. I'll probably be on tommorow

Vordox
11-01-2004, 02:19 AM
I'll be on and around if you need a fourth player.
Still a beginner in CMode online though.

FOmar/RAmar/HUnewearl are the characters.

ells
20-03-2004, 10:33 AM
If only I had a broardband adapter and a HL,I would be able to join,for and hour or so,8 would be perfect if I had online connection :|

zero2990
28-05-2004, 02:03 PM
ill do it i got a really good time with my other hucast c1 10mins 57 :P

Lionheart
30-05-2004, 09:55 PM
10 mins...lmao thats not a good time man (at least not something to brag over...but then again my 8 mins still isnt a good time so im not really in much of a position to talk). Anyway, 3hours and 48minutes is good (6 minutes faster than me!) so this guy is on my level, lemme warn you though, dont be too much of noobs otherwise youll piss the guy off and he'll probably leave. I suggest you guys print out my Cmode guides so that way you at least know what youre doing (those of you that need it).

zero2990
03-06-2004, 11:41 AM
10 mins...lmao thats not a good time man (at least not something to brag over...but then again my 8 mins still isnt a good time so im not really in much of a position to talk). Anyway, 3hours and 48minutes is good (6 minutes faster than me!) so this guy is on my level, lemme warn you though, dont be too much of noobs otherwise youll piss the guy off and he'll probably leave. I suggest you guys print out my Cmode guides so that way you at least know what youre doing (those of you that need it).
8 mins were the fukk were u hakk city come on man u no under 12 mins is a good time fukk this site it sux im off 2 quest

Omar
03-06-2004, 02:38 PM
8 mins were the fukk were u hakk city come on man u no under 12 mins is a good time fukk this site it sux im off 2 quest
:|

IMO sub 12 minutes is a good time for non-TAers who just want an srank and aren't going for an uber time so they can brag about it on message boards all the time :P

I think you didn't help matters much by insulting someone's time Lionheart, but zero was clearly a bit volatile to begin with...

Lionheart
03-06-2004, 09:56 PM
yeah well we dont need someone like that at the site. Besides, he was attempting to brag with a "not bragging rights" time so thats why i said something. Unless you are very good, its best to be modest yknow? May have seemed harsh but i dislike cocky people, especially when they arent good. And as you pointed out, he wouldve caused problems anyway, seems like i did a favor.

Omar
04-06-2004, 02:31 PM
yeah well we dont need someone like that at the site. Besides, he was attempting to brag with a "not bragging rights" time so thats why i said something. Unless you are very good, its best to be modest yknow? May have seemed harsh but i dislike cocky people, especially when they arent good. And as you pointed out, he wouldve caused problems anyway, seems like i did a favor.
Meh, he was just proud of his time though. To non-ta'ers it is a good time and as this team wouldn't be a TA team, he may have been of use to them.

Yeah, you did do us a favour probably.

Lionheart
04-06-2004, 05:41 PM
good to see you kinda agree with me Omar, oh and Zero to answer your question, no im not in hack city. That just proves that you are a noob to a degree. Anyone who plays challenge mode well go to Alcyone (at least for awhile to get good) and there youll find jp with 6 minute C1 times and no dont even try to say they cheat, the JP DO NOT cheat, and besides, its more than just one or two of them with times like that. Thats why my 8mins isnt that great, its ok but nearly the best.

dnd
08-06-2004, 03:52 PM
i have a lv121 HUnewearl online in a week or two so intersed done c-mode one offline in 21mins and 45 secs

Lionheart
09-06-2004, 02:15 AM
thats not bad for offline. How many people did you have?

zero2990
09-06-2004, 10:32 AM
good to see you kinda agree with me Omar, oh and Zero to answer your question, no im not in hack city. That just proves that you are a noob to a degree. Anyone who plays challenge mode well go to Alcyone (at least for awhile to get good) and there youll find jp with 6 minute C1 times and no dont even try to say they cheat, the JP DO NOT cheat, and besides, its more than just one or two of them with times like that. Thats why my 8mins isnt that great, its ok but nearly the best.
a noob yeah if u can find me yl c if im a noob oh an if u think jp player dont cheat shows how much u no all the cheats on pso started from jp ships allways hav done since ver1

Omar
09-06-2004, 02:17 PM
no dont even try to say they cheat, the JP DO NOT cheat.
Lol. Sorry Lionheart, but you are incredibly naive if you think that the Jps don't cheat :P

dnd
09-06-2004, 02:40 PM
thats not bad for offline. How many people did you have?a FOnemw a HUceasl and me a HUnewearl :Dbut i done it with a huceasl and a HUcast in 18:38 :D

Lionheart
10-06-2004, 04:59 AM
yeah but they didnt start in Alcyone, i meant the JP Cmode players, that is what this thread is about after all...oh and whoever needed that fourth player, im back online and ill gladly help out.

Omar
10-06-2004, 01:08 PM
yeah but they didnt start in Alcyone, i meant the JP Cmode players, that is what this thread is about after all...oh and whoever needed that fourth player, im back online and ill gladly help out.
There are still jp cheaters in Alcyone.

There are a lot more newbie jp cmoders there now. Blame the ep1&2+3 pack they released out there.

zero2990
10-06-2004, 01:33 PM
There are still jp cheaters in Alcyone.

There are a lot more newbie jp cmoders there now. Blame the ep1&2+3 pack they released out there.
thats true omar oh i thought id tell u game have got hold ov ep3 a week b4 realese date so its out 2morra but theyv got limeted stock so get it quickly ill b online on it 2 morra nite hopefully oh sry didnt realize there was another thread on Ep3 realease date sry

Lionheart
10-06-2004, 09:35 PM
YEAH Omar, me and orphen noticed it about a month ago, the wave of JP noobs, ive had some of the worst JP teams....*rambles on about bad experiences, with Olga Flow in particular*

AiD
13-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Hi all :)

I`ve only just started playing PSO again after a long break but you guys (and gals)? seem like a nice bunch :)

It looks like you already have a team but if anyone drops out I used to do a lot of TA on the DC version and would be happy to help out on the Gamecube version if needed, just let me know :)

Lionheart
14-06-2004, 03:45 AM
you TAed huh? Thats awesome, I do a lot of that. What was your best time?