PDA

View Full Version : Ff: Cc

Issac
07-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Okay, I was just wonder who was going to get this game?

There are four races (Clavats, Lilties, Yukes, and Selkies) and four appearances, AND you can pick between male and female, appearance (and gender) doesn't affect the gameplay in any way.

Clavats:

These are your peacful people, who start with high defence and considerable magical skill.

Lilties:

In essence HUcasts. Crazy dictator HUcasts. Good with spears.

Yukes:

The wise man, FO, and really dumb looking in my opinion. They look like a mutant Big Bird in armor. Although they could probably kick a Lilties butt.

Selkies:

This is what I'm gonna be. Agile and athletic, and a longer range than the other tribes. Although, not a very nice personality. For example they prize themselves first and they usu. take the proffesion as theives...

Family:

Your family's proffesion (Blacksmith, tailor, farmer, rancher, miller, fisher, merchant, alchemist) will affect what items/foods you get from them, if your relationship is good.

Phantom_RAcast
07-01-2004, 09:14 PM
I might get it

Mini_Bert
07-01-2004, 09:33 PM
Must....get.....ff:cc.....*shutters*

Issac
08-01-2004, 05:55 AM
I have the same view as mini_bert.

I cAN't BeLeiVe I HAvE TO Wait 'tilL feBRuaRY 9th!*twitches* I'M gonNA compLAin to *twitch* SQUARE EniX...*twitch*...*twitch*:D

Zweihander-Zero
08-01-2004, 05:16 PM
hell yeah im getting it!!!!! :D

Lee-yoshi
08-01-2004, 11:36 PM
I expect itll be one hell of a seller when its released this time next month! Hmmm...very popular indeed...

One game Ninty fans have probabily been longing to get a hold off since they got the console!

Issac
09-01-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey, I saw you online Lee-Yoshi!

'Neways, back to the topic, seems a lot of people have REALLY been looking forward to this game...

EDIT: Wait a darned minute did you say "might"?! OH MY GOD! FF:CC HEATHEN! lol.

Zer0
09-01-2004, 05:31 AM
Now children watch you lil .... mouths i mean dirty mouths.

Lee-yoshi
09-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Issac
Hey, I saw you online Lee-Yoshi!

'Neways, back to the topic, seems a lot of people have REALLY been looking forward to this game...

EDIT: Wait a darned minute did you say "might"?! OH MY GOD! FF:CC HEATHEN! lol.

lol, yes i saw you too! :rolleyes:

Anyways, im also not quite sure about this game, u cud indeed call me a heathen as ive never owned a Final Fantasy game before in my life, although i could assume it would be similar to PSO in some way, levelling (I seem to remember that), collecting items, doing quests, and battles where you annoyingly have to take turns, i definately remember that! Although i dunno how much of it will be in Crystal Chronicles. Im gonna wait and hold out for more info on the game beforehand anyways.

[EDIT] Oooo Box Art! May aswell show it off in this thread! lol

http://media.nintendo-europe.com/compel/images/compel_images/Image_c7e8f02a-104f-464b-a521-b7b3b1dbdeda.jpg

decswxaqz
09-01-2004, 02:10 PM
I've never played one really either. I played one once, got stuck about 10 minutes in. It's one of the SNES games, where you enter a cavern with smoke and you have to find the exit.... I had to turn the layers off smoke off on my emulator. Never played it again... I do want to get my hands on FF7 though. Supposed to be the best game ever. Have people played PSO? ;) hehee

Phantom_RAcast
09-01-2004, 11:42 PM
FF7 is really good I'm stuck on it though. I'm waiting for more information on it before I buy it because so far I haven't seen anything impressive

Issac
10-01-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm sad to say, like traditional FF games, CC is not supposed to be turn based, or should I say is NOT turn based...(HOORAY! NO TAKING FREAKIN' TURNS!! w00t w00t!)

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED A FF GAME?! FF7 is my favorite besides CC, if CC lives up to my expectations. And unlike other FF games...*drum roll* ITS MULTIPLAYER!

Multiplayer:

Each player much have a gamebay advance, Ninteno GC, and a GC GBA link cable.

You have to cooperate because each persons GBA shows different things, for example one my show data (including weaknesses) on mosters that you have fought before, another shows a map.

I love FF:CC already...

Keako
10-01-2004, 06:16 AM
I want to be a Clavat (female) My family would be a rancher or a Blacksmith, Or the ar....

Ton
10-01-2004, 06:24 AM
Kief -Pinkal-FOmar-30

Issac!, dont lv your force up! Read my e mail! Anyways, back to topic, i might get ff:cc, except pso 3 and metroid zero mission is coming out, so i dont want to get too many games. I never played any ff games. DId u get the info from np, issac?

Thesord
11-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Mm.. that game is a must.

Issac
11-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Yes, it is. I dunno, I can't decide between Clavats and Selkies.

Vahn RAmar
13-01-2004, 01:29 AM
I'm gonna be a Selkie, you get to be a Clevat. That's the end of it. lol. oh, you left your source at my house.

odin22
13-01-2004, 10:41 AM
I heard cc can't be played with an ordinary gamecube controller - is this correct?

Lee-yoshi
13-01-2004, 11:50 AM
You can but its if you're playing multiplayer on Crystal Chronicles that you may find you cant play ALL with Gamecube controllers. Instead you may find other players will have to use their GameBoy Advances/SP's instead using the Gamecube - GBA Link-Up features with the cables in all the other GC controller ports.

Thesord
13-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Like people wouldn't notice that's another of Nintendo's strategys to make money.

K8lin
13-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Definetly getting this game, looks gr8 plus FF are really good games :)

Lee-yoshi
13-01-2004, 10:18 PM
I downloaded 2 trailers for this game earlier today, and i have to say, its looking pretty dam good!

One was the theatrical trailer for the game, and the other was a clip of 2 people fighting one of the bosses of the game, which looked like fun! If anyone wants ill put the links up here for them for you all too watch if you want!

Zer0
14-01-2004, 03:58 AM
IM clavat!

Issac
15-01-2004, 02:06 AM
yes thesord it's another scam to get money and well...IT WORKED!

Phantom_RAcast
15-01-2004, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Lee-yoshi
I downloaded 2 trailers for this game earlier today, and i have to say, its looking pretty dam good!

One was the theatrical trailer for the game, and the other was a clip of 2 people fighting one of the bosses of the game, which looked like fun! If anyone wants ill put the links up here for them for you all too watch if you want! put it up! now!

Ton
15-01-2004, 05:47 AM
I am still not sure if i should get it. PSO3 metroid zero missions, or ff:cc? Decisons decisons.

odin22
15-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Playing multiplayer on FF will be difficult, you could do it on FF9, cos you don't know what your friends actions are, especially when someone needs healing - kinda difficult and confusing. - Some games are bette left one player!

Lee-yoshi
15-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Phantom_RAcast
put it up! now!

As you wish o master who is too consider getting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...here is thy trailer links!

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Theatrical Trailer:
http://gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_finalfantasy_cc_th.mov

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Boss Battle:
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_finalfantasy_cc_boss.mov

Enjoy!

Phantom_RAcast
16-01-2004, 09:45 PM
when I view the trailer I hear music but no picture. do you know why I can't see the picture?

Lee-yoshi
16-01-2004, 10:58 PM
It could possibly be because you need a newer version of Quicktime. It still happens to me sometimes on certain video's i try to watch, and it'll automactically search for available upgrades..although half the time it never works! Ive got Quicktime 5, and if you dont have that version, thats what id reccommend! I watch MILLIONS of trailers, half my computers probabily full up of stored trailers. Fact is if you ask me for a trailer for a game coming soon to the Gamecube, or a previous trailer, i could give you a link to it! lol

Ton
17-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Still not sure...... any suggestions?

Zer0
18-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Ton should be a Yuke

Issac
19-01-2004, 08:48 PM
OH....MY....GOD! I LOVE THE BATTLE SYSTEM ON FF:CC! MUST GET FF:CC...FF:CC...

Vahn RAmar
19-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Musssst get the preciousssss" But me no wants it!" shut up fool! we must have the presious. NO! wait, oh, you mean ffcc, oh in thast case.

I can't wait til it's out!

Ton
20-01-2004, 01:39 AM
ahhhh, dont know which game to get.....

Hyozanryu
20-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Im defenetly getting it. I wachted a trailer a='bout it and it just left me with my mouth wide open. If you pre-order the game youll get a GBA-link cable so I guess Ill do that cuzz I allready got a GBA.:D

Issac
21-01-2004, 01:51 AM
I might pre-order, I'm not sure...I have a GBA and GBASP, so I might let Zer0 borrow my GBA as he doesn't have one.

Ton
26-01-2004, 02:44 AM
lucky issac.

Blue Ryones
06-06-2004, 02:01 AM
I like FFCc, Im saving money to buy that game. I like the battle system.

Gotien
06-06-2004, 04:03 AM
I like FFCc, Im saving money to buy that game. I like the battle system.
I didn't bother, my friend said that it wasn't all that great and it kinda ruins it. Kinda like putting zelda on PS2 or Halo on Gamecube, it just gives the wrong vibe IMO.