PDA

View Full Version : About Olga Flow's flowen/aura mode

REIA
11-11-2007, 11:08 PM
First off, thanks for your help guys I can now have the PSO fun again (Although is not the official server, but oh well, FREE GAMEPLAY :D)

Well I don't usually try to solo Olga Flow but I tryed today with my HUne lvl 131 in Ult, the battle went really well except that for first time I never seen that his Flowen convert/Aura mode never fades, I used to wait for it fades since I tried both TECH and normal attacks and cant inflict damage. Is there anyway that you can damage it or revert that mode without the need of scape dolls in soloing?

My current equips for this battle since I don't carry more than 5 weps are:

Holy Ray+40(Is a must for me against Olga)
Jizai+40(Can 5K damage in charged rage, perfect when Im between Olga's Feets)
Double Cannon(With good % stats)
Daylight Scars+25(I use them to kill Sinows in the way =D)
Charge Vulcan+25(I got no more grinders =P)

I think I may need another type of weapon, specially those elemental damage inflicting but I truly dunno how to defeat it without using dolls.

K_I_R_E_E_K
11-11-2007, 11:20 PM
but you can hit him and heal, i don't recomend a double saber, dagger or mech to do it, but with a gun you can hit and heal, hit and heal over and over, as long you know how much damage you do, it's fine.
a tech is also a good thing, normally on non force chars the tech is weak so you can make some use of the tp to inflict damage and maybe kill him.

REIA
11-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Well where do I exactly hit it with the gun to inflict damage? When it goes that mode I cannot even hit it! (Try to shoot at the foots). And the resta shield tactic I always keep it in mind, specially against Olga whose massive damage attacks take some seconds to prepare (I got a V801, like moooonths ago and makes my resta really fast). Maybe I should need a gun appart of the Holy Ray since it maybe immune, I guess.

K_I_R_E_E_K
11-11-2007, 11:35 PM
you can't inflict damage.......then how do you die? (since damage will make your hp to decrease)

REIA
11-11-2007, 11:36 PM
He attacks me and must let myself die and use a scape dolls so the flowen mode deactivate, with the fast I take it down he can only do that to me once. (Since what my friend said is an attack it does when it has 20%- HP remaining).

Option B is only for multiplayer, is a force casting lvl 30 TECHs while Im Resta shielding myself, badly as I said I want to try soloing. Anyway I think that if I use another gun it may work, I seen some Olga solo video that in one used the Holy Ray (That got to switch to another ranged weapon, since as we all know Olga get backsteppy-kicking when getting close) and the other a (what is called the most biggest mode of berserker?) Raygun.

Mostly the topic I made it is about how to counter that mode, since I think even with more level he will use it again and I'll be in the same situation.

K_I_R_E_E_K
11-11-2007, 11:38 PM
with techs you can damage him, i'm watching a movie that he is losing health (but strangely the char is not....hmmmm)

REIA
11-11-2007, 11:51 PM
You mean is a Force, Right?

Edit: Never mind, I do have a force too. I justed want it to try with my HUne =)