PDA

View Full Version : We should build a price list.

REIA
04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
This issue I got came since I started playing PSU again and I noticed a big price change that may put me and other meseta market clueless players to bank rot.

So I decided if I can build a big price list of nearly most traded items, inclunding materials, photons, rare items, weapons and upgraded state price increase.

The list will be updated holding the date in the name of the thread. But I also require the help of the players who frequently check shops so I can start off this.

Bmil
05-09-2007, 03:11 AM
i think this would be a great idea for both PSO and PSU, the PSU one could be in meseta (or the major currency) and the PSO one could be in photon drops (the online currency from what i have been told, stupid connections...)

Lance813
10-09-2007, 02:52 AM
lol thats because meseta is worthless in PSO :P

Namillus
10-09-2007, 08:09 PM
You know, I had a price list somewhere. I wonder where it's gone?

EDIT: Found it! Online Mode Store Prices (http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10859&highlight=Price+List).

It's unfinished, because there's only so much one person can do, and it's also old when you consider we're on 11* now, and an ancient topic to boot, but it's a good start, right?

EDIT 2: And it's in the wrong forum, but meh.

Bmil
12-09-2007, 12:29 AM
lol thats because meseta is worthless in PSO :P
its everywhere, i cant walk into a room without finding like 5k on the ground! I WANT WEAPONS NOT SOME STUPID FLOATING DIAMOND!