PDA

View Full Version : Eris Shop - Good stuff, 50% more cheaper than NPC's shops!

Shiva
30-01-2007, 12:16 PM
(Updated 2/1).

Hi ladies and gentlemen! :P Right now, I have this items in my shop:

- Breaker. 3*, GRM. 14% Fire -------------------> 2.200 Meseta
- Stinger 3*, GRM, 10% Fire --------------------> 2.000 Meseta
- Compadri. 3*, Yomei, 0% ---------------------> 1.000 Meseta

I have mates, a PA (Rising Strike) for 800 Meseta, clothes (Yorokatabra Armor 5* -Dark Blue and Black- for 30k!!), materials and Boards

Visit me!!!!!!!! ;)

Vay
30-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Good values on the 9* weapons - I don't use Twin Daggers or else I'd give you some business. You'll have to let me know when you're usually online so I can stop by and we can exchange cards. :)

Shiva
30-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Single and twin daggers are my favourite weapons!!! :D Also I love the double blade, but I can't equip it (only for fighgunner...).

I'm online right now with Nėssa, doing De Ragan/RELICS B runs. If you saw me tell me something ;)

PD Edge
30-01-2007, 06:23 PM
If you like daggers, I have the Crea Zashi dagger. I dont use it for much and may sell it eventually so let me know if you interested.

Vay
30-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Single and twin daggers are my favourite weapons!!! :D Also I love the double blade, but I can't equip it (only for fighgunner...).

I'm online right now with Nėssa, doing De Ragan/RELICS B runs. If you saw me tell me something ;)

Even though I can only use A's (being FFighter), I LOVE daggers. I still plan on using them even when I am S'ed out months ahead, lol. I get 6 PP a tic, (Buten costs only 12 PP, and the other PA costs 9!) I love their speed and how many hits they get. A lot of fun to see all those #'s pop up. :) I'll be looking for you - stop by my shop if you're on now and you'll find me, or stick around for a moment in my room!

Kitsadoodles
30-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Those are some pretty nice prices, are you on PC/PS2? I would have to visit you if so!

Shiva
31-01-2007, 01:31 AM
I love their speed and how many hits they get. A lot of fun to see all those #'s pop up. :)

I'm agree with you ;) Maybe don't do the same damage as a sword do, but their speed and PA's combo compensates it.

My favourite Photon Art is Buten-Shouren Zan ;)

@Kitsadoodles: Yes, I play on PC :-)

Vay
31-01-2007, 06:19 AM
I'm agree with you ;) Maybe don't do the same damage as a sword do, but their speed and PA's combo compensates it.

My favourite Photon Art is Buten-Shouren Zan ;)

@Kitsadoodles: Yes, I play on PC :-)

I like your style ;) lol Was nice meeting you and exchanging PC's tonight. Perhaps if you're on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday sometime can run some lower S rank missions or something. There's never enough people to party with, lol.

Kitsadoodles
01-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Right, maybe I'll catch you sometime and we could exchange cards aswell! We should party up sometime, you and your daggers!

Vay
01-02-2007, 12:46 AM
I think you owe me a card too, Kitsakannon! Bahaha.

Shiva
01-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Yay!! A lot of people came to my shop. I'm rich mwaahahahaha :D

Need to restock :P