PDA

View Full Version : For The Record (Player Shops)

Namillus
15-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Okay, no-one really knows how to get a fair price out of rare synth mats, right? Take a look at this guideline:

When you sell a synth mat to the NPC, they will give you a measely 5% (Rounded Down) of what that item would be worth at an NPC store. Copernia, were it available, would therefore cost 10000 at the NPC (Since it sells to them for 500), as would Junaline. Kubara Wood would be 5000 (Which is weird, since it's a 7* Mat, and Ebon is an 8* and is bought for 4K - it must be something to do with the fact that it's Kubara Wood, and has a unique use...)

Try this.

Kitsadoodles
16-01-2007, 01:55 AM
When I enter a player shop, I can't tell if someone is seriously trying to get customers, or just joking around with their roommate or something.
I second that, to the max!

Lee Xao Vue
17-01-2007, 06:19 PM
once you read your title again you'll notice its called PLAYER shops not npc shops. as in real life players tend to be greedy which is the reason for inflations. People will always inflate things to make more a gross earning than
what other people try doing. such the race for selling the lowest but not to low.