PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Moatoob..

Vay
04-01-2007, 04:34 AM
Anybody else as insane as I am, and enjoys a challenge that LOVES this planet? I don't know if it's just me, but everything here seems much more difficult than anything you'd find on Parum. I love running a variety of places and not just De Regan all day long, which makes me ask, what time do you people usually get on? I'm in Central time zone, would love to organize some "exploration" runs on that planet, to see what's out there. (Lots, and lots of sand.)

pink
04-01-2007, 03:46 PM
The main problem with Moatoob at the moment is that it only has 3 missions... it's great EXP, but darn-it Sega needs to add on to the poor planet!

Vay
04-01-2007, 11:33 PM
That's a shame. lol Oh well, I still love it.

Kitsadoodles
05-01-2007, 12:13 AM
I definitely hate Parum, and Moatoob is just oodles of fun! I hate that it only has a few missions so far though, and practically every single mission seems to lead to the same lobby. Pooie.

Vay
09-02-2007, 06:01 AM
The new mission on Moatoob is the bee's knees... Tiff took us through there this past week, I was on Serge. Lots and lots of robots, big and small! Even ninja-CASTs! It's a robo-variety show! I don't remember what it was, but it is the mission that leads to the Oasis, if that helps. :) Definitely looking forward to dragging a group out there for S rank sometime. ;)

Poo Fly
09-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Its called desert goliath, from the underground lakes, a soda crea board dropped in mine and Pinks first run through so i love it. (then i had to leave, Leaving poor pink alone to fend off the hordes of robots coming her way. Sorry Pink ;-;! )
the only problem there is you have to choose between the oasis, and the ice field, and theyre both beautiful :3

pink
09-02-2007, 11:50 AM
The Oasis beats the Ice Fields anyday. XD But the Tunnel Recapture missions is a lot better for EXP and MP than Desert Goliath... so THERE'S the real sticky wicket. XD (And those robots hurt Poo Fly. XD The Grinas were driving me crazy and the boss didn't want to die. XD)