PDA

View Full Version : I now have a shop!

Namillus
02-01-2007, 11:45 AM
This will ensure that forum-goers here can find me easily. Search for 'Baruk' at your vision phone.

Not much for sale, right now.

How much would you personally value a +3 34% Ice Fluorescent Bulb? I'm leaning towards 15K, personally. I'll start there, then change it based on input here/there.

Kitsadoodles
02-01-2007, 03:10 PM
That seems like a great price, not to mention its percents and grindage, and what everyone else is selling it for. That's very cool, I'll have to stop by sometime and check out your (I'm sure) amazing products and prices!

Namillus
02-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Took the Bulb back into storage - I figured those who'd really need it wouldn't be able to afford it.

RebelMaren
03-01-2007, 01:49 AM
The Flourescant Bulb (Aswell as other Novelty Weapons) is difficult to to think of a price, It's usefullness is limited but it's rare, and difficult to make, especially a 34% one, thats pretty good. So you'd want to charge alot but people wouldn't want to pay alot, I reckon you should just hold on to it, and maybe collect weapons like that. Thats what I'm doing, just made my Twin Harisen the other day :D

I'll be sure to check out your shop soon :P

Namillus
03-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Not really much there - mostly synth mats at half NPC price, and I'm getting in on the Ray-Photon market. 750 Mes/photon good, compared to some of the other prices floating around?

RebelMaren
03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, thats seems good, I've been playing with the photon market too, made a killing selling them at 300, then 500 worked just as well :P, trying 1000 now, if that works I reckon I'll stick there. Unless your competitive rates force me t o reduce my prices :P.

Wonder why theres such a market for Photons, doesn't take too long to get the photons you need as far as I've seen.

Kitsadoodles
04-01-2007, 02:20 AM
I'd just like to ask... what in the world is so special about ray-photons? Its so overpriced in many player shops, but its just a normal element photon... only icey.
Back on topic, that is a good price Nami. You'll get a lot of customers like that.

RebelMaren
04-01-2007, 02:23 AM
Not a clue what make Ray Photons so special, but boy do I love being the one doing the selling and not the buying :D

Namillus
04-01-2007, 12:38 PM
As far as I can tell, Ray-Photons have the lowest drop frequency, appearing mostly on Neudaiz, while the others can appear anywhere. In addition, they're elemental photons, and some people just don't like going out to find mats when they can just buy them from Player shops.

...It's certainly cutting down time for my Crea Saber, at any rate.

PD Edge
06-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah, Ray-photons are over priced, though now it seems most items in general are becoming over priced. I hear of some of the monster materials needed to make the normal easy ones(Zoona, Pannon, and worm) go for like 10k+, I have personally found several of these and some dropped on solo C rank.

I use my shop now mostly to sell certain items i know will get me large return, I may not like the inflation, but ill try and get my share of it. Now if people know me i sell the stuff normally or give to them.

Baruk, if you need help with making or prices for stuff let me know, ive had my shop a while, and know some people who have made some good money from their shops.

Lee Xao Vue
08-01-2007, 04:46 AM
nice to know u people all take advantage of that lol
ill check your shop out but if i see any sight of the inflation prices
dont expect me to ever return. all the inflation is is for duped money.
go get ur share of it if u want it ill stick with normal prices.

but yea ill give ur shop a check a little later on tonight.
~Blade Reaper

Namillus
12-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Vending Cometara for 70K! 20K cheaper than buying from Neudaiz!