PDA

View Full Version : Some people are either really dumb...

Namillus
11-12-2006, 09:26 PM
...Or just have a really good community spirit.

I just picked up a Light Partizan from a Player Shop...

...For 1000 Meseta.

24% Light, too.

It's crazy - it's a 290 loss compared to selling it to an NPC!

pink
11-12-2006, 10:15 PM
There's people like that on the game Trickster Online... some people are just friendly and believe in sharing with minimal benefit.

Namillus
11-12-2006, 10:48 PM
It's still crazy. I mean, I'd have preferred it to be valued at, like, 2000, so I didn't feel like a thief...

So, if anyone on PS2/PC wants practically free stuff, check out this guy, ghost's, shop. (That's 'ghost', no caps.)

Moonwraith
11-12-2006, 11:20 PM
There's people like that on the game Trickster Online... some people are just friendly and believe in sharing with minimal benefit.
And some people just don't know how much things are worth, although really, if he's happy to get the 1k for it then all is good.

Namillus
11-12-2006, 11:26 PM
My conscience is appeased. I guess.

In the meantime, 27 Heroism potions, please. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0135.html)

Reigast
11-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Ahaha, that comic is amazing. I've found some shops like that as well, the most notable was picking up a Palrasa for 15 Meseta.

Now that was a good buy. =D

Vay
03-01-2007, 10:43 PM
My conscience is appeased. I guess.

In the meantime, 27 Heroism potions, please. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0135.html)

rofl, I love that webcomic.

Hrith
06-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I sell stuff I find for very cheap, too.

It cost me nothing, since I found it, even if I sold it for 10 mesetas, I'd benefit.

Cloud Stryder
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
yah i do the same, now my store is all but empty >< oh wells (love that comic ^^)

Teh EkwEE
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
At least the system doesn't sound as exploitable as duping/hacking items in PSO/Diablo 2/ect. And then just dropping them. From what I understand Meseta is fairly hard to come by right? Or at least that's what I've gathered from the FO class users.

pink
06-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Yes. XD Meseta is horribly difficult to come by for everything you need. I've yet to carry more than 72,000 on me at one time... and anything decent costs 90,000+ for just one item. XD So thank goodness for Player Shops... I'll never buy something at regular price if I have a choice ever again. XD

To put my money perils into perspective... I've only got one A rank weapon... a low-grade A rank weapon costs 90,000 at an NPC shop... I've got about 6 weapons to replace, and then I have a force to start... and spells cost anywhere from 500 to 12,000 each. XD Oh, and A rank armours go at 210,000 or so now. XD It's horrifying XD

I know there's some people that have a ton of money, but the way I play, I don't have too much, I just go and play missions, not just constantly repeat the same one for money.

Teh EkwEE
06-01-2007, 03:40 PM
As far as that goes I haven't even touched the game....No PC, or PS2 or 360.... -_-; Wii got the shaft on that deal big time.

But I'm assuming that the wepons are arranged in relatively the same way as in PSO. So A rank wepons would be like those just one level under the wepons that were equivalent to the 9 star rares in PSO? And an S-rank wepon would be like the equivalent 9 star wepons that weren't rare? And damn, that is a lot for stuff. But I bet that keeps you actually needing meseta. Instead of it becoming obselete after level 50 when you've got decent base rares and proabably a rare mag. So at least you will actually use it in PSU.

pink
06-01-2007, 03:44 PM
...or in my case on PSO and using the meseta as ammo... go Vjaya! XD

But anyways... there's four rankings of weapons, C, B, A, and S. C's are 1-3 star weapons, B's are 4-6, A's are 7-9 (I think), and S's are 10-11. So your guess was mostly right.

You can synth weapons and armor to save you a bundle of money... but for anything worth-while the success rate is so low... even on a Partner Machinery that has the maximum potential for that type of item... that it's almost not worth trying. You'd spend hours, maybe even days rounding up the materials, then wait 3 or 4 more hours for the thing to synth, only for it to fail, because you were dealing with a 40% success rate or something.

Simply put... money makes PSU go round. XD

Teh EkwEE
06-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Which if you think about it makes more sense than having an incredibly high drop rate for wepons in PSO that trump any shop item, yet there are thousands available. I never understood why PSO had "common rares". Okay, I see, and the grade then determines the efficiency of the item damage wise under a max stat? Like if the wepon had a 50% grade then it could do half the damage of the wepons max? Or something more like Diablo's as in how long you have until you have to repair it?

pink
06-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Umm... no. It just does damage. XD Weapons are basically exactly the same as in PSO. They boost certain stats, by a given amount, and that's what you get. XD

Namillus
06-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Which if you think about it makes more sense than having an incredibly high drop rate for wepons in PSO that trump any shop item, yet there are thousands available. I never understood why PSO had "common rares". Okay, I see, and the grade then determines the efficiency of the item damage wise under a max stat? Like if the wepon had a 50% grade then it could do half the damage of the wepons max? Or something more like Diablo's as in how long you have until you have to repair it?

Grade? You mean percentages?

Elemental Bonus Damage ftw!

Lee Xao Vue
08-01-2007, 03:51 AM
a lot of people just dont know what they sell at npc's or the actual price.
so people just put a certain price on it they think is low and players will
buy such as your 290 less =\

Ark Aeon
24-01-2007, 11:18 PM
I found a Vahra Claw for... 25k once.

Promptly bought, and then re-sold to another player for 125k.