PDA

View Full Version : Moving slow in game

Emperor
06-12-2006, 04:48 PM
I play on the PC and theres something i notice alot about my character (CAST) is that i move slow compared to other players and i mean REAL slow i dont understand. My connection speed is 24mb but playing the game and moving feels extremely slow compared when i'm moving about in the lobby or my room.
I was playing with some randoms and they can out move me by far far alot but i have no idea why... :S

Anyone experienced this problem?

pink
06-12-2006, 05:42 PM
You're probably running the game at a higher graphics setting than your computer can handle. Go to the options menu and turn down the effects. In PSU, when your computer can't handle it, the game goes in slow-motion instead of running choppy like in most previous games.

Emperor
06-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Would playing this game in Window mode affect it as well?

FantasyMeister
06-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Anyone experienced this problem?

I get massive slowdown when my camera is behind both me and my NPC partner when he's in Nanoblast form. As long as the camera is facing that direction I'll be running in slow-motion until I pan the camera to the side.

Considering I play on the XBox 360 it sounds like it's a problem stemming from the game programming rather than your PC settings, but tweaking your PC settings a little to cope with it would probably help.

Emperor
06-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Thank you all pink and fantasymeister. I lowered my graphics settings and it made a big difference so now more sluggish movements :)

Quick question though.. In chat how do i get those special bubbles to come up lke thinking bubble and shout?

Poo Fly
06-12-2006, 06:10 PM
i think they game runs a little better in full screen mode also.

and if you hod shift as you press enter on your message, it will be in a shout bubble, if you hold ctrl, it will be in a thought bubble :)

and if you hold Tab you can select a cut in chat to go with it ;p

Emperor
06-12-2006, 06:59 PM
i think they game runs a little better in full screen mode also.

and if you hod shift as you press enter on your message, it will be in a shout bubble, if you hold ctrl, it will be in a thought bubble :)

and if you hold Tab you can select a cut in chat to go with it ;p
Neat! Thank you :D