PDA

View Full Version : Help with functions of the pioneer 2.

Orphen
15-12-2003, 01:11 AM
Well, I have found out ho to edit my deck, ythanks decswxaqz, but now I have another question. What is the card library, near the item shop sort of thing, used for? I mean, it has this certain function to put cards into it, but what are those cards then used for? or is it just a garbage can, or something?

Another question. Is it possible to deposit cards?

Whee! I got a nono dragon card yesterday! Too bad I cannot get online yet.

decswxaqz
15-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Those machines are for online really. They are trading stations. I don't know why you can put cards there, but I can't get them back! I've lost a few cards to that damn machine! lol.

Ramsey
19-12-2003, 08:16 AM
Samething happened to me at the arcade....the machine ate my coin lol

decswxaqz
19-12-2003, 12:07 PM
Arcade???
You mean those machines?

N1NJ4
11-04-2004, 08:13 PM
:ponder: i highly doubt he meant the trade machines. He meant an arcade machine ate his coin. And when that happens, curse, yell, and beat the machine repeatedly. I have gotten back quite a few coins that way. ;)

Orphen
13-04-2004, 05:19 AM
:ponder: i highly doubt he meant the trade machines. He meant an arcade machine ate his coin. And when that happens, curse, yell, and beat the machine repeatedly. I have gotten back quite a few coins that way. ;)

I dont know if this is the right place o be saying this but I had a really wierd dream last night, in which there was an Arcade Machine for PSO, and it was connected to the net. All you had to do was put in you memory card, and you could play on the net, there were four machines, but I used one for like 10 minutes. I dont know how mucht hey costed, but they seemed..free. Haha. I know, odd, but extremely cool if they existed.

Ivan
13-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Well, I have found out ho to edit my deck, ythanks decswxaqz, but now I have another question. What is the card library, near the item shop sort of thing, used for? I mean, it has this certain function to put cards into it, but what are those cards then used for? or is it just a garbage can, or something?

Another question. Is it possible to deposit cards?

Whee! I got a nono dragon card yesterday! Too bad I cannot get online yet.

Hehe, a nano dragon offline? I had to get mine on :S lol

You don't deposit cards. You have what I like to call a master deck, which is made up of different decks with their own names. For example, I have a deck for Saligun named Final Thought. And since shes a hunter her offense cards are weapons such as Red Saber. Opposed to arkz who use enemies, but non-the-less both sides use the same gaurd cards.

But when you make a new deck, all the cards that hero characters can use that you have will be selectable. Not even if you have more than 3, you can only have 3 of the same card in one character deck. You must have 30; no more no less, or they will not be selectable for battle. Choose carefully and don't go all offense as youll need defense too. Some goood action cards are gaurd, reduction, companion. Campanion is sweet but rare, I only wish i had one, some FOnewm really beat me badly because we were at low hp, and i was about to kill him then he pulls out this card, and im thinking, "That won't help him"....So don't underestimate people you battle, most know what they're doing.