PDA

View Full Version : What actually happened on Ragol?!

Jmbalton
20-11-2006, 05:22 PM
I don't understand!!! Sorry if this sounds stupid but I really don't.

Help?:S

pso king
19-11-2007, 04:12 PM
what happened on ragol is you go defeat the dark falz and it turns out (if you read the capsules you should know this) that dark falz is merely a consciousness it has no body. it takes control of somebody and uses them to do it's dirty work. then you find out it was red ring rico it posessed. the very person you try to save you have to kill. also pioneer one is more dead than dirt. Also if you do the quest "soul of steel" then this robot ult explodes and destroys both the mines and ruiins. (not sure about the forest and caves cause they weren't in the quest) you can still go there but you have to finish the quest. If you try to go back during the quest you'll see there is nowhere you can go. That is what happens.

dnd
19-11-2007, 08:21 PM
boom.

Mini_Bert
19-11-2007, 08:45 PM
boom.

QFT.

Also, don't try to understand what happened on Ragol. It will leave you confused and depressed.

K_I_R_E_E_K
19-11-2007, 10:01 PM
ep1, rico found dark falz, lost and then falz took her body, in this new body, falz became aware that pioneer 2 was comming, from that, he used rico's brain to program every machine to attack pioneer 2 ppl, not satisfied with this, he made a big BOOM when the comunication beetween pionner 2 and cetral dome was being made.
your job, explore ragol in search of awsers.