PDA

View Full Version : Wait for Update?

tkhbecker
13-11-2006, 09:48 PM
OK, Ive NEVER been satisfied with any character in an MMORPG long enough to get him leveled to 20+. My hunter is almost 20 and Im actually going to keep him, even tho he cant access any specialties like Beasts or Casts.

So Im debating whether to star my Beast or Cast OR just keep playing my Human? Im leaning towards leveling the Beast or Cast to 20 to get the Special Abilities.

Kitsadoodles
14-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Truly, the answer is whatever you want! Humans are great, and obviously you've done greatly with your human to get him that far! There is no disadvantage to staying a human for longer, because he's still great, and the only disadvantage to being a new race is that you'll have less time to level up the human! I feel the same way in my extra mode, my human is level 25 and of course loads of fun, and I already do play a CAST online (though I love them so much, I'll probably have another!) So really, do what you want, and maybe you'll change your mind later!

Namillus
25-11-2006, 09:46 PM
(Psst. Newmans and Humans have a unique advantage, actually.)

They're the only races that can wield the replica Crea-prefixed weapons, which have an increased target capacity - a Crea Saber, for example, strikes two opponents rather than one.

Emperor
08-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Any class is fun so all you need is to enjoy it :D Like i recently just switched my Ranger into a Hunter to lvl up faster. Enjoy any race i say ;)

Shifty
25-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Any class is fun so all you need is to enjoy it :D Like i recently just switched my Ranger into a Hunter to lvl up faster. Enjoy any race i say ;)

did the exact same, was finding it hard with my ranger, so changed to hunter to level a bit.