PDA

View Full Version : Pink's Screenshots

pink
30-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Since I haven't updated my site yet... I think I'll go and post any screenshots I take in here for the time being... so feel free to look and tell me what you think. :P

First off, we have 3 of my characters. They're re-creations of characters I made on PSO.

Left: Pink (Female Beast - Hunter Type)
Middle: Elise (Female Newman - Force Type)
Right: Luann (Female Cast - Ranger Type)

I'll mess around with training other classes later, each character's only going to have 2 specialized classes though due to PSU's Photon Art limit. Also... Pink is quite tall, Elise is above average height, and Luann's nearly as tiny as it gets (she's only 11 years old. XD)

Finally... I can't seem to find a way to get a bright shade of pink for PSU's hair colours.

Kitsadoodles
30-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Oooooh, very nice! I look forward to meeting them online (and maybe reading about them in your awesome fan-fic *hint-hint*) !!!

Mirinee
31-10-2006, 12:02 AM
You have good taste in female character clothing.

Darkwolf30
31-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Nice characters Pink.

Lee Xao Vue
31-10-2006, 02:24 AM
still think the hair should be more pink on the 1st one =P

pink
31-10-2006, 02:35 AM
To say the least... that's about as pink as it gets on PSU. I'd like to know how that one particular android got her hair so bright pink though... I've messed around with the stupid colour selector awhile and I just can't get it. XD

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I've got a couple more screenshots now. I'm saving them in JPG from now on since PSU screenshots are pretty big. XD

1. Rising Crush rules... :P
2. Hasn't your momma ever told you not to mess with cats with big swords?

I tried to take another one... but it's rather difficult to take nanoblast action shots due to the very wild movements. XD

Lee Xao Vue
31-10-2006, 03:04 AM
well it looks nice nether the less pink =]

Cloud Stryder
31-10-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah I like the looks of those fighting fems ^^ hope you add more pics if you get some more nice clothes!

Lee Xao Vue
31-10-2006, 09:41 PM
To say the least... that's about as pink as it gets on PSU. I'd like to know how that one particular android got her hair so bright pink though... I've messed around with the stupid colour selector awhile and I just can't get it. XD

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I've got a couple more screenshots now. I'm saving them in JPG from now on since PSU screenshots are pretty big. XD

1. Rising Crush rules... :P
2. Hasn't your momma ever told you not to mess with cats with big swords?

I tried to take another one... but it's rather difficult to take nanoblast action shots due to the very wild movements. XD

that rising crush looks pretty neat. Are moves specific class only available or what pink?

Fabo Craven
31-10-2006, 09:49 PM
special moves are weapon specific, and the lvls they can get to are job specific.
(this is online, im not sure how offline works)
Hunters get max lvl skills, half lvl bullets and no TECHNIC lvls(true offline???)

Rangers get half skills max bullets and no TECHNIC lvls(again, true offline???)

Forces get max TECHNIC, half bullets and 1 skills

pink
31-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Offline any class can cast spells, but only Forces can use rods. There's a fair few differences offline that make your character a wee bit more versatile, but I'm still looking forward to online.

Fabo Craven
31-10-2006, 11:22 PM
i know they could cast sp0ells, but do the spells lvl up?

pink
01-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Yes they level up. Offline I believe any and all photon art levels max out at 30. Lemme check... *flips some pages* ...Yup. Offline any and all photon arts you know will max at 30.

Darkwolf30
01-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Wow max 30 hope they add that in online. Because i maxed the photon arts i use >.>

Lee Xao Vue
01-11-2006, 03:02 AM
i see never thought itd be like that lol x_x

Fabo Craven
01-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Wow max 30 hope they add that in online. Because i maxed the photon arts i use >.>

to get a PA past 30 online you have to be an expert job, i think (anyone who played the JP version, correct me if im wrong)

Lee Xao Vue
01-11-2006, 03:24 AM
so if im correct your level determines your abilities etc?

Fabo Craven
01-11-2006, 03:37 AM
All the Photon arts(skills,bullets, and TECHNICs) gain exp as you use them, so if you use a skill often, it will lvl pretty fast. There are different exp amounts needed for each PA to lvl up though. As a rule of thumb, the more enemys it hits, the more exp it needs to lvl.

Lee Xao Vue
01-11-2006, 04:16 AM
i see. seems like a game i played before i cant think of the name
but whenever you used a certain gun itd level up slowly

Darkwolf30
01-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Darn, expert classes arn't out for a month or so yet.

pink
01-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Looks like I'll be getting online right after all the good stuff is up. :P

Darkwolf30
01-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Yep, but then you'll be behind a little but im sure you'll catch up.

pink
05-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Back on topic with three new snapshots.

1. Don't get me angry... or you'll be dealing with THIS.
2. Look at all my cool stuff! :P
3. Little cast... big gun!

Kitsadoodles
05-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Wow, really cool! Just one question...
WHAT IN THE WORLD is that scary thing in your room?! The one in the middle, with the beard? Ah!

pink
05-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Hahaha! That little thing's a model of one of the enemies on Moatoob (I think it's Moatoob). I think it's kinda cute. :P It looks like a pudgy little birdy.

Lee Xao Vue
06-11-2006, 12:07 AM
first ones awesome pink

pink
06-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Just for kicks... here's a couple more of Luann.

1. Little cast... even BIGGER gun!
2. Luann's thrilled that she can score S Ranks.

Lee Xao Vue
06-11-2006, 07:28 AM
1st one lil scary o_o lol

Mirinee
06-11-2006, 03:23 PM
It was funny that small characters could wave around those unrealistically big (and possibly heavy) weapons in PSO, and it's good to see PSU has them too.

Hahaha! That little thing's a model of one of the enemies on Moatoob (I think it's Moatoob). I think it's kinda cute. :P It looks like a pudgy little birdy.
Looks like a Furby. Aw, it's not a penguin from Neudaiz? :P

Cloud Stryder
06-11-2006, 03:27 PM
damn thats a cool looking character :D
*wants to play PSU*

Rati_Ross
06-11-2006, 06:19 PM
wow sicne i was a HUcast in PSO (main char) i think ill make my main one a cast cos those weapons look well gd and from what i played on the 360 bet. Nice pics :) keep them coming

K_I_R_E_E_K
06-11-2006, 09:54 PM
awsome pink.....what can i say? PSU is a pleasure to my eyes and this proves it.

pink
06-11-2006, 10:21 PM
*giggles* I've got a small video of Luann in action that I'll be posting sometime tonight. Screenshots are one thing, but seeing the game in action by a Ragoler is another.

K_I_R_E_E_K
06-11-2006, 10:24 PM
yeah baby......post it and i will add to my collection

Kitsadoodles
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Aah! SUV! I can't wait 'till I can get some, I love CASTs! Great pics!

pink
07-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Gah... does anyone know of a screen recording software program that allows me to compress the video while I'm recording it? The one I'm using resulted in a file nearly 2GB in size and it was hard to shrink it down without my computer having an aneurysm...

Here's the video anyways... it's a wee big at 32MB, and a bit blurry cause I couldn't use the compression program I prefer, but it'll work.

http://mega-file.net/video/view.php?video=e4e639e2e68ffdefee2901e0de98814b

IMPORTANT NOTE: It's recommendable to hit "Download this file" when the page loads. The video seems to get cut-off on the actual page.

Lee Xao Vue
07-11-2006, 03:14 AM
ima be on this game 24/7 o_o
due to seeing this video o_o

Mirinee
07-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Nice.

*Mimics her laugh* *Casts a spell*
Fantastic. Gameplay really is a lot like PSO. I love those giant machine guns and the 'Photon Art'.

I was quite worried about PSU voice acting being annoying or forced, but Luann's voice scheme is really good.

*Mimics her laugh again*

K_I_R_E_E_K
07-11-2006, 11:58 AM
you can use the "fraps" program but you will have to have a good pc to play and record at the same time
the only problem is the size of the movie
awsome movie.......great work pink

Darkwolf30
07-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, if i recrod with fraps i lag really bad. And nice screenshots and vid Pink :).

pink
07-11-2006, 10:30 PM
I decided to get more aqquinted with the video software I'm using, so I've gone and made yet another video. This time it's of Pink making things go poof in one of the harder stages (harder if you lack fire weapons at least XD).

Please note that since I haven't perfected my recording method yet, this time the quality is substantially better, but the filesize is too big for my preference. I'll work on sorting that out to find a happy medium. Also, the background music didn't come out very well this time... that's because my soundcard doesn't have the "What you hear" recording method so I have to "improvise". I think noises going on outside distorted the recording a little bit... I'm working on this problem as well. Hopefully Episode 3 will be closer to the perfect setup. XD

Here's the link...

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/1sz

IMPORTANT NOTE: This video uses the DivX codec, in order to actually watch the video you'll need DivX on your computer. It's available at http://www.divx.com. It's free, so you don't need to worry about anything.

Enjoy!

Lee Xao Vue
08-11-2006, 01:37 AM
pink you rock =P lol
i get the game tommorow w00tz >:@

awesome videos love them all so far =]

-Logan
09-11-2006, 09:38 PM
special moves are weapon specific, and the lvls they can get to are job specific.
(this is online, im not sure how offline works)
Hunters get max lvl skills, half lvl bullets and no TECHNIC lvls(true offline???)

Rangers get half skills max bullets and no TECHNIC lvls(again, true offline???)

Forces get max TECHNIC, half bullets and 1 skills
well actually on the US version online, you cant get a special job (i.e. forte jobs), so your techs can only go up to lvl 20 right now. I tested this out with diga and Ima lvl 10 force. Im pretty sure those forte jobs are considered expert classes. You can also get a combo of two jobs when forte's are released, an example is Wartecher (hunter and force)

Fabo Craven
09-11-2006, 10:31 PM
ok, i meant lvl 20 PA, but i said max >_<

i think forces will get better once expert jobs are released, from the lvl 21 techs.

pink
09-11-2006, 11:10 PM
If there's going to be any further discussion of this particular topic please make a new thread for it. Thank you.

Mirinee
10-11-2006, 12:00 AM
That's much better quality. Pink's appearance is just like you have it in your fan fiction. She is more suited to Beast than Newman. She can turn pink too :D (looks more pink than red on the video). Some of those enemies looked like two-legged Savage Wolves. The gameplay looks just like PSO, even the way the monsters move. I can't wait. :)

pink
10-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Well... there's two key differences in her appearance... 1. She has two long braids instead of one huge ponytail. 2. She lacks fur. :P ... and I suppose there could be a third that her claws are made of photons instead of natural. :P

pink
10-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Just for the heck of it I made another video. XD This time Pink is currently a Force class instead of a hunter, so the gameplay's a bit different. Check it out!

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/28q

K_I_R_E_E_K
10-11-2006, 11:10 PM
i will......

pink
11-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Couple of new screenshots since I feel like it... XD

1. Close-up on Pink. Makes seeing facial details much easier.
2. Look at my cute little doll!!!

Kitsadoodles
11-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Aw, such a cute PM!
I forgot, is this extra mode, or online?

pink
11-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Extra Mode. I won't be online until Christmas. (Cause then I can use someone else's money to pay for it... =>.>=).

It's gonna take ages to reproduce that partner machinery online. XD It takes until level 80 instead of level 30 to get that far. Thankfully I have a nice little chart that tells me what I need to do to get each form of partner machinery.

Lee Xao Vue
12-11-2006, 07:50 AM
nice new pics pink.
I play it on PS2 and am online in 2weeks for that lol =P

GenoGear
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
hehe yeah just seeing all the pics makes me wana play. Makes me wana dust off my GameCube and play PSO. Ahhh well I can wait 2 weeks I think.

Kitsadoodles
12-11-2006, 04:32 PM
I can't even imagine what PM rasing to that high a level must be like...my highest leveled PM is level 4! I haven't yet got the hang of it...

pink
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Here's one little extra screenshot of something I've found:

1. Fear me! There is no escape for you! XD

Raising Partner Machinery certainly is a pain. XD It's easier on your wallet to buy huge amounts of cheap weaponry and armor to raise it... but it's also much slower. Like for example...

Saber: +4 Striking (250 meseta)
Brand: +8 Striking (1600 meseta)

Now since you've got a limited number of things you can feed it online... you really have to plan how you're going to feed it. Slow and cheap, fast and expensive, or a little of both.

Kitsadoodles
12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
O....M....G....
WHERE in the heck did you find THAT?! I need it! Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh, I must know! Pink looks SOOOO pretty!

pink
12-11-2006, 11:09 PM
I got it as a rare drop from one of the enemies in the final area of the game... XD Soooo... methinks it won't be around online for a long time. It's called the "Whitill Wing". It's an Extra Slot item that increases your endurance by 12 (or some number close to that). I just wear it for the looks... now I need a tail. XD

Lee Xao Vue
13-11-2006, 12:12 AM
ive found no rares yet -.-

nice pic of the wings pink looks sweet

Kitsadoodles
13-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Well then, I guess I'll just have to play a bit more story mode, now won't I?! I love those wings, but I'm only on chapter 7 in story mode, which is a real pain! But I do have a nice level 25 extra mode character to hunt them with, once he's leveled up more and I unlock the area!
EDIT: By the way, are those claws on your hands? I'm still trying to make the first claw for my character, but I'm short on the materials!

pink
13-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Those are twin claws that Pink's using. They're the S-Rank twin claws that are available upon reaching the final chapter in Story Mode. Being the kitty I am... they're my main weapons. XD

Kitsadoodles
13-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Cool, nice job getting them! I love the way Pink looks with the claws and stuff, very nice!

Lee Xao Vue
13-11-2006, 09:36 PM
ok pink for rare drops they just red then im guessing o_O
not sure cuz i found something and i picked it up before looking at it x_x

pink
13-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Whether or not they're red depends on their rarity. Anything that's 7 stars or more are red in colour, while anything less are the default colours. (Green for materials/boards, blue for everything else).

Rare drops can be just about anything, and we won't know what each monster drops for awhile methinks. XD

Kitsadoodles
13-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah, and that makes it kinda fun, because online it actually flashes on the screen whenever you find a red-box rare!

pink
14-11-2006, 12:00 AM
*giggles* Oh geez... that means that now Sega has people getting even more over-excited from finding red boxes. XD They shall haunt us for all eternity. XD

pink
14-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Got another screenshot to share with everyone! I found another S Rank rare on one of my final area runs. XD The "Daggers of Serafi"!

1. Doesn't Pink look absolutely evil in this pose?

Lee Xao Vue
14-11-2006, 09:33 PM
sweet **** pink =P

ill try get some pics also but im on ps2 so lol =P

also u cant be evil IM EVIL :@

Kitsadoodles
15-11-2006, 12:59 AM
That's SO cool, I love the way Pink looks! Totally evil, level 2 pannons beware!
What level is she one anyway? Must be REALLY good!

pink
15-11-2006, 01:54 AM
That's the final stage of the game she's in right there. She's also level 100 at the moment... that's as high as I can go. XD

Lee Xao Vue
15-11-2006, 04:58 AM
sweet lvl 100 nice =P
im only lvl 47 >_> lol

pink
15-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Online the level cap is 50 right now... you crazy player. :P EXP's also a lot easier to come by offline. Even when I was in the 90's the last stage boosted me a good 1.5 levels.

Kitsadoodles
16-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Amazing, I'm one quarter of your level offline! I need to keep playing extra mode, I love it!

Lee Xao Vue
16-11-2006, 02:27 AM
Online the level cap is 50 right now... you crazy player. :P EXP's also a lot easier to come by offline. Even when I was in the 90's the last stage boosted me a good 1.5 levels.
wow maybe i play to much cuz i just hit 50 last night . didnt get to play today
worked all day after school lol

pink
16-11-2006, 02:38 AM
You THINK you play too much? There's no question about it mister. XD

Kitsadoodles
16-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I love how much easier it is to level offline, but I wish everything could be that easy online! 'Tis not fair, 'tis not fair at all...

pink
17-11-2006, 02:52 AM
Well do you want the game to last 40 hours or 500 hours? XD

Lee Xao Vue
17-11-2006, 08:07 PM
You THINK you play too much? There's no question about it mister. XD
lies all lies :@ lol

yay lvl 58 =x lol

ok maybe a lil i took off school today to sleep lol

pink
30-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Alright everyone I've got something a bit special for you today! I recently got my recording gear out and decided to make a new video! This time it's of Pink at her level 100 goodness going through the final stage! I make sure to use all my pretty weapons within this video and the final boss even got to do their ultimate move, which made it all the more special!

SPOILER WARNING: This video gives away the last area and last boss, so if you don't want that spoiled don't watch it... BUT... it does not give away any Story relevant information about said final area and final boss.

Without further ado... enjoy!

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~7ed5pm

Also, just for the heck of it, I also uploaded a slightly higher quality version for those of you out there with excellent internet speeds.

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~ga05yj

K_I_R_E_E_K
30-11-2006, 01:06 PM
mre movies to my collection, great work pink

pink
25-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Well I finally got online for the first time today. Partied with an old friend for a little bit before dinner, I took a couple of screenshots while I was out and about in the world of PSU, so enjoy! :P

Kitsadoodles
25-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Pink-i-poo, I'd love to see you online! I was away all day and couldn't catch you, is there any time in the near future that you know you'll be on?

pink
26-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I should be on 30 minutes from now or so. I'm just doing a wide-scale back-up and hard-drive clean-up since I've got my new 300GB external hard-drive. XD I've already freed up 20GB and counting. XD

Once I'm on I should be on for quite awhile now that all the guests are gone.

Kitsadoodles
26-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Yaaay! Hurrah, my life is complete! No, not really, but I am excited! I may just be able to get on and catch your card though, not to play tonight. Things are crazy around the house, its Christmas! Anyway, I'll catch you later, I guess I'll wait somewhere for you. How about the usual meeting spot, Universe 7 in the middle of Neudaiz?

pink
26-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Sure! I'll get on there to fetch your card Kitsa. =n.n= I know what you mean though, I've barely had time to play due to all the activity around here. XD The 13 foster relatives only left recently. XD

Kitsadoodles
26-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Okie-dokie then, I'll be there! Hope we find a time to actually play together though; anytime after this crazy day works for me! And there'll be tons of screenies for both your's and my screenie thread, back on the topic of screenies!

pink
26-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, I had quite a bit of fun last night, even if I couldn't find a Saint Rappy in time. Twas a good game me and Kits had, even if that stupid De Ragan just did NOT want to die. :P Darn me and my being weak. XD

Also... I'm on Universe 1 right now if anyone's looking for me.

Here's a couple more screenshots as well:

Kitsadoodles
26-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey, its me! Yes, that was a blast last night, but that De Ragan... god, I've never seen him fly so many times in a row! Flying= bad for kitties like us!

Lee Xao Vue
26-12-2006, 06:16 PM
pink we gotta hang out come to my shop sometime and give me your card ^^
that or tell me whenever we can meet up

pink
26-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Another fun afternoon on PSU today, and I got a couple more screenshots! I would've taken more but our party was going at crazed speeds. XD

Also... Lee Xau requested a couple of screenshots of his Cast, so here they are! How's that for speedy posting Lee? XD

http://m1.freeshare.us/126fs3528911_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3528911.png)
http://m1.freeshare.us/126fs3529052_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3529052.png)
http://m1.freeshare.us/126fs3529197_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3529197.png)

And within the picture of the party attached to this post... from left to right we have, Troi (Lee Xau), Banken, Pink Rose (Me! XD), Tiffany Firebrand (Poo Fly), and my old pal Striker... whom was eating some turkey. XD

Poo Fly
27-12-2006, 02:08 AM
they're some great pictures pink! glad to have finally had the chance to play with you, was fun :D
we need a snap of everyone in ragol sat down having a laugh :P

Kitsadoodles
27-12-2006, 03:24 AM
We certainly do, maybe at the next group meeting! Hopefully we can find a day when loads more people can make it, that'd be cool!

Lee Xao Vue
27-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Another fun afternoon on PSU today, and I got a couple more screenshots! I would've taken more but our party was going at crazed speeds. XD

Also... Lee Xau requested a couple of screenshots of his Cast, so here they are! How's that for speedy posting Lee? XD

http://m1.freeshare.us/126fs3528911_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3528911.png)
http://m1.freeshare.us/126fs3529052_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3529052.png)
http://m1.freeshare.us/126fs3529197_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?126fs3529197.png)

And within the picture of the party attached to this post... from left to right we have, Troi (Lee Xau), Banken, Pink Rose (Me! XD), Tiffany Firebrand (Poo Fly), and my old pal Striker... whom was eating some turkey. XD

ty pink knew i could count on ya ^^

pink
18-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Hey... remember me? I post screenshots and stuff! Sheesh... I've gotta remember to actually POST these things let alone take them in the first place, so here's a few more that I'd taken since getting online... these are so old they date back to when I was level 20! XD

Nanoblast Screenies!: (Celebrating using my nanoblast goodness! Go Purple!)
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs1850831_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs1850831.jpg)
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs1850946_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs1850946.jpg)
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs1851058_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs1851058.jpg)

My first time at the hot-springs! I had my Phanis Tunic by then...
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs1851194_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs1851194.jpg)

My first rappy spawn! The group was on a killing spree so the picture is kinda bad...
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs1851259_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs1851259.jpg)

I'm sure you've all seen this picture somewhere... from last Friday's meet. Here's my version! XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs185175_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs185175.jpg)

Taken just last week, me sitting around with my pal Striker after a successful mission.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs1851840_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs1851840.jpg)

That's all for now... I don't hit print-screen much. XD

Kitsadoodles
19-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Yay Pink and her screenies! Love it! And... its Striker! I'll refrain from making appliance jokes here.
P.S.-- Did you happen to catch any screens of Luann's little... playdate?

pink
19-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Unfortunately no... I rarely hit the print-screen button for some odd reason... thus is why there's like a 20 level gap between those screenshots... XD

pink
21-01-2007, 03:54 AM
New screenies! I've been pressing Print Screen more often lately so here we go. XD

Here's the team from last Friday. Had a low-level spree. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs2343323_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs2343323.jpg)

What's wrong with this picture? XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs2343217_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs2343217.jpg)

Beware! This door has guns! And for some reason has people inside it!
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs2343484_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs2343484.jpg)

As the saying goes, like mother like daughter. This is Luann with her mommy Black Raiden.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs2343565_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs2343565.jpg)

After winding up in this pose, I couldn't resist taking a screenshot. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs234362_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs234362.jpg)

Kitsadoodles
21-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Yay! Pictures from our amazing low-leveled team! And Rairai! Love Rairai! I've gotta team up with you guys more often!

K_I_R_E_E_K
22-01-2007, 11:28 AM
great pics pink

also the movie were your char tranform ito a big cat........hehe......meooowwwwww
keep it up

pink
22-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Hehehe, good ol' nanoblasts. XD I do that a lot... I don't use it as often as I can online though because on tougher missions I'm too busy healing everyone else because they can't seem to get out of the way of thousands of HP worth of damage. XD

pink
30-01-2007, 04:20 AM
With a new week... and an only semi-lazy me... comes new screenshots! I'm taking a ton of these things... XD

New to the scene we have my 4th and final character, Vivian D'Alengard! She's very... evil. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3588873_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3588873.jpg)

This picture took way too much effort to pull off. Darn rude people... XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3588936_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3588936.jpg)

Vivian views the carnage from a nearby cliff. Soon to rush in and do pathetic amounts of damage!
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3588789_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3588789.jpg)

Another Friday meet, more screenies. Lee-Yoshi, Poo Fly, and I decided to DANCE! XD Shiva was AFK at the time I do believe.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3589071_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3589071.jpg)

I switched characters a little bit into the meet, so this one has Luann instead of Elise. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs358914_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs358914.jpg)

Another of the team. Namillus was along for the meet too. We picked him up after Shiva left. XD Did all the new quests and wound up at the ice continent.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3589552_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3589552.jpg)

Now isn't this just cute? Tiff and I sitting together with my sis off to the side. I think she was feeding the ducks. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3589678_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3589678.jpg)

Me and my sis after a Mizuaki run. Don't we look deadly? XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3589718_th.jpg (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3589718.jpg)

I think I'll use PNG images from now on since I'm posting them on an image-hosting site anyways. XD

Vay
30-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Hehehe, good ol' nanoblasts. XD I do that a lot... I don't use it as often as I can online though because on tougher missions I'm too busy healing everyone else because they can't seem to get out of the way of thousands of HP worth of damage. XD

I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

Kitsadoodles
30-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Hurray, pictures! Yes, dern that Neo-Magoichi! (Is he a member here? If so, I don't care, he was a meanie!) Vivi looks smashing if you ask me, and of course Pink looks evil! And if I didn't say that, she'd probably hurt me, so I'd see her evil-ness anyway!

Poo Fly
31-01-2007, 07:08 AM
The Pink, Raiden and tiffany one is sweet :)
and good job pulling of the team? poses too :P

pink
31-01-2007, 01:44 PM
A few more screenies from yesterday. Had plenty of creepy monster spawns... in which no one is patient enough to let me get a good picture of BEFORE they massacre them...

First off... it's a chao! Run for your lives!!
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3765078_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3765078.png)

Here's my sis, Tiff and I... this time I'm comfy in sis's lap while Tiff's a little off to the side. :P
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3765385_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3765385.png)

AHH! Big, giant monster!! RUUUUN!
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3765233_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3765233.png)

Here's my sis, Tiff and I in the meeting cave on the ice continent. It's a cozy little place.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3765124_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3765124.png)

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have more over the weekend. :P

Kitsadoodles
31-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Nice job on finding those silly Chao! What'd it drop? Was it cute? Did it make silly noises when it died? Meh?

pink
01-02-2007, 03:51 AM
It dropped some kind of part of it... XD Probably for a decoration. They made rather stupid noises... I can't remember them too precisely... and no... they weren't cute... they looked like little bears with sharp teeth. XD

Namillus
01-02-2007, 12:04 PM
AHH! Big, giant monster!! RUUUUN!
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3765233_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs3765233.png)

Yeah, that's the Darbelan I was talking about... Didja get the Black Heart drop, or what?

pink
01-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Nah. It appeared twice but didn't drop a thing. XD

K_I_R_E_E_K
01-02-2007, 03:38 PM
great pics pink
one question if i may.........do you have seen any cheaters online?

Vay
01-02-2007, 05:08 PM
I haven't, but from listening to the lobbies, you'd think every other person was a cheater from the type of stuff people spew out there. So and so hacks, I have this much money, this is hacked, that is hacked, the fan-boyism kinda makes me sick, so I avoid the "popular" lobbies... I had my fill two nights ago in PPT Spaceport, Uni 2. Yuck.

I don't know if Pink has, but I have personally not come across any cheaters.

pink
01-02-2007, 05:28 PM
I actually wound up in a team of cheaters once... and left after finishing a single run. XD They weren't actively cheating but they used the stupid little programs that were recently blocked.

So basically... no, I haven't really seen anyone actively cheating yet.

And crowded lobbies tend to be full of idiots... XD

Kitsadoodles
02-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Pink, did it drop the Relaxing Jao? If so, you have just scored yourself the cutest wittle room decoration in the Phantasy Star Universe!
I haven't seen any hackers either, but it is starting to get very hard to tell who's meseta is duped and who's isn't! No Pink, I don't mean you! You and your presents.. hehe!

Lee Xao Vue
02-02-2007, 03:01 AM
wow i can tell you never mail me to do anything with you....im never in your pictures anymore xD

pink
02-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Well... I've yet to see you leave Raffon Field Base unless yanked out of there by someone else. XD ...and my sis tends to take priority when it comes to where I'm going for a party. XD

Vay
02-02-2007, 03:16 AM
...yet to see you leave Raffon Field Base...
Reaper, didn't we have this conversation the other day in mail? rofl :)

pink
03-02-2007, 03:35 AM
Another week, more screenies! Hoorah! XD Lets get right down to business... since I wanna hit level 53 tonight. XD

A random party shot with Vay, his friend Madison, and I. I look all mean and tough. :P
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs416215_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs416215.png)

Here's a close-up pic of my sis. Ain't she cute? =n.n=
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4162225_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4162225.png)

Another pic of my sis, this time I caught her while dancing. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4162355_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4162355.png)

Here's my sis and her hubby back to back. XD They had no idea I was taking this.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4162413_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4162413.png)

Them new lobbies are GORGEOUS! Here's the waterfall lobby on Parum. =n.n= It features TiffTiff, Baruk, Fliggy and I.
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4162091_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4162091.png)

I hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE the new Moatoob Boss! HOLD STILL DARN IT! Here's a pic after I beat his arse with just me and my PM. XD (This was on B difficulty.)
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4161987_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4161987.png)

Here's another from the new lobbies. There's a changing room in it so I went for a swim in the oasis. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4161896_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4161896.png)

I called Baruk over to the oasis as well to show him how pretty it is. XD Such an awesome lobby! Well worth the extremely annoying boss fight. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4161747_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4161747.png)

And now...

a very special pic...

today's featured pic presents...

The NEW, and IMPROVED Kitsadoodlez!
http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs4155421_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?127fs4155421.png)
She wanted me to help her out with picking a new fashion. =n.n= That there's a result of Pinky's fashion extravaganza! (Woo, terrible spelling. XD), I helped her pick the body stuff, but the hair was all Kits. XD Isn't she absolutely adorable? =n.n=

That's all for now folks. XD

Vay
03-02-2007, 05:12 AM
Simply awesome. Nice new digs too, Baruk. Stylin'.

Lee Xao Vue
03-02-2007, 07:18 AM
lol vay,pink im always out of raffon. just you always find me when im in it afk at work xD

i leave troi/blade afk in raffon when im at work or hanging with people. which is a lot xD

Kitsadoodles
04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Hehe... that's me...
I like the pictures in the new lobbies, and once again, thanks for the fashion help! Shopping has never been so much fun!

Namillus
04-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Simply awesome. Nice new digs too, Baruk. Stylin'.

Why thankyou. Classica Shirt, Innocent Slacks, Flaxo Shoes.

pink
13-02-2007, 09:40 PM
New piccies! =P Got a decent batch of them this time... XD

First things first... LOVE RAPPIES!!! XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1000272_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1000272.png)

Rappy1: "Maybe if we sneak up behind her... she won't notice." Rappy2: "Shh! She'll hear you!" Pink: *thinking*"Oh they're so dead..."
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1000087_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1000087.png)

Ya know when you run at crows and they all fly away? Weeeell...
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1000318_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1000318.png)

A conga line was forming, but it was getting away without Baruk! XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1000156_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1000156.png)

Since we let them live for longer than 5 seconds... the love rappies put on an acrobatics show for Baruk and I! XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs958773_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs958773.png)

Rappy: "Please! Take the furniture! Just don't hurt me! ...I'm a single parent!"
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs961588_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs961588.png)

And now for something completely different...

I'm telling you all! No armour is the way to go! It's even catching on with my friend Mishi. XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1000976_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1000976.png)

Luann gazes into the Oasis to see her reflection... or maybe she dropped something?
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1001569_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1001569.png)

Vay seemed rather cranky on this night... maybe it was all the arrows I was shooting into his head... XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs100049_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs100049.png)

Luann: "Umm... Maura... how do you carry that thing?" Maura: "Whee!"
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1001257_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1001257.png)

Luann: "Mr. Zero... where do universes go when they die?" Zero: "Umm..."
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1001338_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1001338.png)

Here we have Luann, Striker, sis, Zero, Tiff, and I all hanging around that cozy little cave on Moatoob.
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs100119_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs100119.png)

Kitsa and I were bored while hanging around my sis's room... so we played peek-a-heart! XD
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1001418_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1001418.png)

And lastly... my sis and Striker sitting around the waterfall party. It was Striker's birthday!
http://m1.freeshare.us/128fs1001082_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?128fs1001082.png)

That's all for now folks. XD Hope you like em. =P

K_I_R_E_E_K
13-02-2007, 09:51 PM
http://freeshare.us/128fs1001418.png
.........:$ :$ :$ :$ :$
it seems to me that this pic is the best........i don't exactly know why?

pink
13-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Best not quote whole images... XD Just the links...

...and I really hope you didn't like that one best for the reason in which I am thinking... =>.>= Otherwise Kitsa has the right to hurt you... =<.<=

K_I_R_E_E_K
13-02-2007, 10:27 PM
i loved the other pics, but i found this one very unique.
and yes, it was because of that reason that i quoted this pic:$ :P
so Kitsa, you have te right to hurt me.

Vay
13-02-2007, 10:46 PM
BOOM, HEADSHOT!

Your day will come, Pink! ;)

Namillus
13-02-2007, 11:05 PM
You should have snapped my declaration of open violence upon the Rappy Amures, Pink.

pink
13-02-2007, 11:19 PM
I was too busy laughing to take the picture! XD But there's always this... XD *opens up the chat log*

00:17:02 <Party> Baruk(20024734)
Can I violence these excessively cute things now?

Namillus
13-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Oh, cool. What, does it save the chatlog somewhere on the PC version?

pink
13-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Yes it does. It saves about a month's worth of chat logs into your My Documents folder on PC version. Albeit it's in regular TXT format so it can be hard to sort through it. XD

Poo Fly
14-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Great screenshots pink! you have a knack for these :p
and good job on those rappies! took a while but it was worth it, i bet :3

Kitsadoodles
14-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Somebody's getting hurt today... and you know who it is?! Its the RAPPIES, for being such meanies! I've had so many bad experiences with them, but now I know that they DANCE when I'm not there! Evil things... oh wait, Pink already killed then! Ok then Kireek, meet me in the parking lot.

Lee Xao Vue
14-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Best not quote whole images... XD Just the links...

...and I really hope you didn't like that one best for the reason in which I am thinking... =>.>= Otherwise Kitsa has the right to hurt you... =<.<=
i believe your thoughts are correct my bud ^-^

K_I_R_E_E_K
14-02-2007, 11:27 PM
i believe your thoughts are correct my bud ^-^

what does a men think when he sees a girl in that position?. (you decide)
.....PSU.....i love it even more now:P :cool: :$

Lee Xao Vue
15-02-2007, 12:56 AM
what does a men think when he sees a girl in that position?. (you decide)
.....PSU.....i love it even more now:P :cool: :$
i dont decide for others that is for you to decide my lil friend.

but anyways nice pics pink

pink
02-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Well... Kitty's been VERY busy with schoolwork lately so she doesn't have new screenshots just yet...

But she's prepared another video to tide you all over! This time of some online action. :P

Due to my difficulties with recording audio in an university dorm environment and my Lappy lacking "What you hear" recording, I've decided to just add in my own background music. XD I used a bunch of songs I like...

The file's about 63MB... hope you enjoy it! It features myself, Poo Fly, and my sister. =n.n= Oh... and Alanna... XD

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=86dea6114e412f6df2a004d69d9033ee

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. XD You'll need DivX (http://divx.com) in order to watch the video. XD I stick to DivX cause it turns my 3.85GB video into 63MB. XD

K_I_R_E_E_K
02-03-2007, 03:39 PM
another video to my collection, thanks pink...i will enjoy
you evem have a sonic 3 music in the movie(mix).........great

Poo Fly
03-03-2007, 12:40 AM
awesome job pinkpink ^^ your last sentence makes much more sense :p secretly filming us... evil!

and i knew you were strong, but jebus, your regular attacks match me at my uttermost strongest, i envy you :p

also, final fantasy victory theme <3

pink
17-03-2007, 01:48 AM
I only have one screenshot, but I absolutely MUST post it now!

Everyone... look what Baruk did to his hair!! XD

http://m1.freeshare.us/129fs2011310_th.png (http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?129fs2011310.png)

Namillus
17-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Masterful photoshopping, Pink. =p

Nevertheless...

Objection!!

If that shade of pink were available, wouldn't you have used it? =p

pink
17-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Probably not. XD My IRL hair's a more reddish shade of pink. Much like the shade my character currently uses except a fair few shades brighter.

And I wouldn't really call it masterful... I took it into Jasc Paint Shop Pro for 5 minutes. XD It's sloppy from hurrying.

Kitsadoodles
17-03-2007, 06:55 PM
YES!
I have pictures of that too; Pink, I think your Photoshop version could use a bit more miracle stars and magic flowers- maybe that's just me!

Poo Fly
18-03-2007, 02:25 AM
i think that mught be you kits! alway it'd add quite a lot of glam to the picture :3

i couldnt help but laugh at that piccyture pink ^^ great job! although i think namillus could do with a teasing break now :p

Kitsadoodles
18-03-2007, 02:26 PM
In the picture I took, there's a rainbow behind him. There is nothing more subject to HUGE amount of Photoshop than that!
*Rushes to Photoshop*

Zero456
20-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh no, not the pink hair! *Curls up in a corner*