PDA

View Full Version : Room Visits

Orphen
28-10-2006, 09:36 PM
I don't know if it's possible to get someone's guild card by staying in their room, unless you wait till they come back...xD But you guys can all visit my room if you like as well. Right now all I have for decoration is:
Linear Line
Sunflower
And that's it. My character info is in my signature, and maybe I can catch you guys sometime, because your house does tell you who your last visitors have been, and I do walk into my room often enough. Maybe we can meet up like that sometime.

Cloud Stryder
29-10-2006, 05:24 AM
give me till next month and your cyber fridge will never be safe again. ^^

Darkwolf30
29-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Umm how do you get in peoples room that you dont have there card?

Beat X500
29-10-2006, 02:47 PM
You can search for rooms by username, if I remember correctly.

Kitsadoodles
29-10-2006, 04:11 PM
OMG Orphen's on PSU! Yeah, I gotta get to your room when I can play! Hurrah!!!

Darkwolf30
29-10-2006, 07:39 PM
You might see me pop in my room every once and a while :P

Orphen
03-11-2006, 04:38 PM
My room is a bit prettier now, and I am always having friends running in and out, kinda disappointing that last night I did absolutely nothing but sit in my room talking to friends.
Oh and Kits, I figured you should know that my character in game looks exactly like me. XD; so if you run into female Nova, that's not me. xP

Darkwolf30
03-11-2006, 04:57 PM
i dont think theres a female nova lol.

Cye Zero
04-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Looks like everyone's going to Orphen's room. I hope they all remember to wipe there feet before going in.

Fabo Craven
04-11-2006, 02:56 PM
i dont think theres a female nova lol.

There is, Orphen and i saw her when we were doing runs. She ran away too fast to get a picture though T_T

Kitsadoodles
04-11-2006, 07:21 PM
I want to get on, and find your not female Nova! By the way, my bro thinks you're lame for having the same name as all of your other characters, so be prepared for some scolding once he gets on! :P

Orphen
07-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, I didn't get any scolding when I came on aside from seeing a little CAST that looks exactly like Tron, if he had hair. Hehehe. And yes I do have a Newman named Aziel that I made yesterday and got to level 10. I just put him there on my signature. Regardless, although most of you may be able to get to my room now, especially since I have a shop open, I will not be online until further notice, sad to say. I will probably be back on in a week, but yeah, don't hold me to that word. Regardless, it was fun playing with you, Kitsadoodles, and I hope Kannon and Aziel can play again soon.

Oh, by the way are you using your brother's account? Because once you get yours you'd have to erase Kannon...:/

Surf N Turf
26-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I think I actually saw you a couple of times on Parum, Nova. lol

I currently have had no visitors...but my room is pretty boring so far, just a few sunflowers I picked up and the linear line thingy.

Orphen
27-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Maybe you have. I've been in Neudaiz Recently, but I have my shop open now, so anyone can come and visit me from their house just by searching my name. If you wanna set up a meeting or have any custom weapon requests, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Surf N Turf
28-11-2006, 02:16 AM
I did a search for Nova and got like 3 rooms...think I found yours...do you have a green, astro turf lookin carpet?

That's the room I ended up at...holy jebus did it look nice.

Anti Hacker
29-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Room visits eh? If you put "Adrastos" into the character name field for shop search, visit my shop, and then just ignore it. Follow through the door past the counter to access my actual room. I think it's decorated fairly well.

You can use shops to allow people to visit your room even if you're not there and they haven't got your guild card. Is there any other way to do that?

If anone could figure that out I'd gladly visit everyones room!

Surf N Turf
29-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm pretty sure the only way to do it is to search for a shop...I dunno how to set up shop and the only things I have that'd be worth sellings are a few synth items (tons of photons, kubara wood, omega acid, etc). Pretty sure that the guild card is the only way to just get to the room.

On a side note: I've added 2 paper lanters to my room that I picked up on Neudaiz recently. Go me!

Orphen
29-11-2006, 06:58 PM
My Ad says that I am selling a Rabol Patte, and yes I do have the green astroturf, you'll be able to notice my room by the toilet, and the cherry blossom in the middle of the room, as well at that giant mushroom..

Reigast
02-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I came into my room last night, and one of my friends was in there before me, and she'd decorated it for me =D

Was a nice surprise, I'm telling ya.

It's now got a walking pannon in it, a cactus looking thing, and a couple of sunflowers. =D

Orphen
12-12-2006, 04:38 PM
My room....radiates christmas spirit...Have a look and enjoy it. :P