PDA

View Full Version : Life after 200?

Orphen
10-12-2003, 06:20 AM
Well, I have finally reached my goal of making a character to level 200. After spending practically nonstop hours getting from level 150 to 200 before this friday, I actually made it to level 200 with two days to spare! I am so proud of myself! I finally fulfilled my PSO-long dream of getting a character to 200!
Now, it is time to say farewell to my hunters license, and I will be quitting episodes 1 and 2, and I will see you all somewhere in the japan servers online. Now I have to wait another two days before episode 3...hm.

LEVEL 200!!! FINALLY!

Aaron_Blitzmage
10-12-2003, 08:14 AM
I never got excited about getting to level 200 for that reason.
Once you have got to 200 you have done evreything. Your all powerful and evreythings easy.
You just quit. Thats why I never like compleating stuff. Sure you feel great for a bit but then you just don't wanna play it anymore.

Orphen
10-12-2003, 05:30 PM
Which is maybe why some people dont mind corruption too much, I didnt really, cause it just made me try even harder to get the things I lost back. But, It wasnt going to be likeI would be playing episdoe 1 and 2 after friday, so there wouldnt be a point, so I just decided to see if I could actually make it to 200 before, that way I wont have any regrets leaving episdoe 1 and 2. I am probably going to give the game to a friend, she has never played it, but she really wants to.

Serpent7
10-12-2003, 05:46 PM
This talk about how people are going to leave EPI+II scares and and saddens me- the game you have all been so loyal to for so long is now been left. :( :( :( I feel sorry for it. Don't worry EP1+2- I'm staying loyal to you- wait for me...

Issac
10-12-2003, 11:29 PM
*salutes flags w/letters PSO imprinted in them*

Whens EP.III coming out?

Vahn RAmar
11-12-2003, 05:10 AM
^ Dashes to his side and salutes aswell

Don't know my good buddy. The US realese date is in late december/early Janurary. I'ma gonna cheack NINTENDO's Web site now though.

Issac
11-12-2003, 05:11 AM
Army of Ragol attack the infernal peepz of PSOW! CHAAAAAAAAGE!

*salutes similar flag w/PSO and Ragol.co.uk printed on it*

Vahn RAmar
11-12-2003, 05:14 AM
Whatever. You really have to stop doing stuff like that. It makes the Five From Washington look worse. lol

Orphen
11-12-2003, 05:59 AM
Hm. well, in japan episode 3 is already out, it has ben since november 27th, I am getting the import. And in the US i think its release is somewhere around january-february of 2004, but I think I heard a rumor about its release being delayed until the end of 2004, I really hope it stays just a rumor, cause it would be terrible not being able to play with US users for another year, or be able to get the english game so I can comprehend the story a bit more.

Vordox
11-12-2003, 07:14 AM
*dashes to everyone else and salutes*

Heh, if so, why not just make sure PSO makes a world for Ultimates to play, and these enemies should have like lots of HP and that, that even Ultimates can die by two attacks.

This is the problem with Levels. =(

Plus, there is something called Challenge Mode for those you want it. :D

Ash L-M
11-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Orphen
Well, I have finally reached my goal of making a character to level 200. After spending practically nonstop hours getting from level 150 to 200 before this friday, I actually made it to level 200 with two days to spare! I am so proud of myself! I finally fulfilled my PSO-long dream of getting a character to 200!
Now, it is time to say farewell to my hunters license, and I will be quitting episodes 1 and 2, and I will see you all somewhere in the japan servers online. Now I have to wait another two days before episode 3...hm.

LEVEL 200!!! FINALLY!

Congrats!

Orphen
11-12-2003, 07:23 PM
I have done C mode, and I got my S rank twin from it, so there relly isnt anything left for me to do on episode 1 and 2, that way I can quit the game without any regrets ^^;

Keako
12-12-2003, 03:23 AM
WEll Orphan I am proud!

THREE CHEERS!

(hip hip....)

YAY I solute you!

Ton
12-12-2003, 05:02 AM
Congrats. I am only lv 68, longgggg way to go.

Vordox
12-12-2003, 06:30 AM
You haven't done EVERTYHING yet.
What about the other Mags?
What about Battles with the other 200 Levels people?
What about the weapons, got all those?
What about the PEFECT characters species?
HUmar and that.
What about the Section IDs?

Those then?

Aaron_Blitzmage
12-12-2003, 08:05 AM
Those are extras and they couldn't all fit.

Ash L-M
12-12-2003, 03:42 PM
For a game without a jump capability, they probabally will fit.

DarkMagician
12-12-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Serpent7
This talk about how people are going to leave EPI+II scares and and saddens me- the game you have all been so loyal to for so long is now been left. :( :( :( I feel sorry for it. Don't worry EP1+2- I'm staying loyal to you- wait for me...

I agree with serpent7. It IS SCARY how quick you are to abandon possibly the best game ever made, and no doubt one of your favourites. When I get to level 200 (70 today!) I will keep playing to get every item, and I will do stuff like build up my little bro, and PUNCH DARK FALZ TO DEATH ON ULTIMATE! MWUHAHAHA!!!

LONG LIVE PSO i+ii!!! DarkMagician has spoken...