PDA

View Full Version : Special weapons?

Daan
10-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Just a simple question: will there be special weapons in PSU?

Starman
10-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Of course - what would PSO be without its "phat" loot :)

Rena
10-10-2006, 05:43 PM
I saw some data about some somewhere.

Moonwraith
10-10-2006, 05:52 PM
There are rare weapons, certainly. They're not really available yet on JP PSU, although you can get a few offline (but not many, compared to what the online game should have).

'Special Weapons' in the sense of untekked rares do not exist, however. If a rare drops it will drop tekked, but I imagine that many rares will have to be synthesized from boards you find.

Orphen
28-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Synthing is such a pain...*sigh* But as far as rare weapons go, I don't think there are any out yet. PSU US as well as UK are both mirroring the events of the JP servers.

Kevwin
28-10-2006, 10:05 PM
I can't wait to get me some banging weapons :P......
i can't wait for the game either lolz but yeah. Go PSU!!!!
XD

Moonwraith
28-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Synthing is such a pain...*sigh* But as far as rare weapons go, I don't think there are any out yet. PSU US as well as UK are both mirroring the events of the JP servers.
Several rare weapons are available both offline and online on JP PSU.

Rares I can think of right now, from offline:

* Crimson (Saber)
* Two-headed Ragnas (Twin Saber version of Crimson)
* Hanzo (Sword)
* Svaltus Sword (have a guess)
* Giza-Misaki (Twin Claw)
* Viper (Handgun)
* Death Dancer (Twin Saber)
* Granarod (Rod)
* Blackbull (Rifle)
* Assassin (Rifle)
* Bulletmaster (Twin Handgun)
* Muktrand (Spear)

There are some other unique weapons offline, such as Flourescent Bulb and Harisen Battle Fan which aren't 'rare' but are still unique.

Jimbo1990
28-10-2006, 10:17 PM
i liked the suspense of what a SPECIAL WEAPON? could be while its being tekked...ah the memories:D so this hasn't made me too happy =

Darkwolf30
28-10-2006, 10:48 PM
At least tehre will be special weapons!

MarioVet
01-11-2006, 12:52 AM
I think it is better now that it doesn't say special weapon becuase people in the party won't notice the big blue letters. Thus they won't regonize as quickly and they won't steal everything :(

FOREVER1
01-11-2006, 12:54 AM
The weapons have ranks; C, B, A, and S

S is special I suppose, but they aren't in caps or yellow letters :(

I know, because I got a Death Dancer.

Phantom_RAcast
01-11-2006, 01:01 AM
I think it is better now that it doesn't say special weapon becuase people in the party won't notice the big blue letters. Thus they won't regonize as quickly and they won't steal everything :(You can set loot to distribute randomly to party members so the grabber doesn't have to be the one that will receive the item.

pink
01-11-2006, 02:24 AM
That's... downright weird... but not exactly recommendable for anyone who's going hunting.

Darkwolf30
01-11-2006, 02:37 AM
There will be special weapons but not all S weapons are special because S weapons can also be bought but they are just normal weapons.